Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27136 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 08:17:55 »

Why do you pay to watch a football match and then leave at half time ??

Not before you'd bought some food and drink at the food kiosk though hey ? Wink

Had a dabble on a sausage roll!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 08:29:33 »

Yesterday wasn't bad to be honest.
It was if you were sat right with them, believe me.

Any way, I'm not going to mention it again. Wink I would love Ipswich away in the 3rd Round. With the run they are on - 7 defeats in a row - I would be every bit as confident of us giving them a dicking as I was that we would beat Colchester.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 08:35:14 »

OST, you must have been sat almost next to us and agree with every single one of your comments.

I moved a few seats after half time as couldn't bear to stay there and listen to the crap they were spouting in the second half.

Shame as there was an old guy on his own next to me who I was enjoying chatting to!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 09:26:50 »

excellent result, happy to be wrong about our central midfield. will enjoy reading the thread later
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 09:41:42 »

OST, you must have been sat almost next to us and agree with every single one of your comments.

I moved a few seats after half time as couldn't bear to stay there and listen to the crap they were spouting in the second half.

Shame as there was an old guy on his own next to me who I was enjoying chatting to!

Did Fred go?? ;-)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 09:43:56 »

Cant wait to read this thread...had my works do yesterday tied in with a driving course.....the GET THE FUCK IN  shout didn't go down to well in the Goddards but the Merlot and guinness was to blame.
Hudds and Colchester were two real tough games and lets hope we get some luck in the draw.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 09:45:04 »

Got home at about 8 pm. Longer drive than you imagine. Great turn out by us, shit home support.

Too tired to post my thoughts about the game tonight.
Take the PO van then Ralphy?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:10:02 »

It's a nice idea arriba and that is exactly what should happen. If I was still only 20 something, single and didn't give a fuck I would have a go - they are clearly nothing special. But the fact is, I'm 40 something, with the missus, out for a quiet afternoon. It's far, far easier just to move seats.

Make no mistake, they need a good slap. Sadly I am not the man to do it.

I'm a realist Roll Eyes

Trouble is OST you would be the one with the banning order in the "new society".
So you done the right thing by moving.

A few years back incidents got sorted with the Old Bill often turning a blind eye.
Any sign of trouble those twats would be the first to run but sadly they are the most likely to provoke.

These days I choose carefully where I sit or stand. Sitting next to those twats yesterday would have ruined what turned out to be a great day out in addition I travelled on my own yesterday and was able to concentrate on the football without having to explain to 2 young boys about appropriate language.
I enjoyed the Company I sat next to yesterday and I was singing and even ran down the front to celebrate Matty's goal. Old fart as well is me.

OST - Pity you didn't sit at the far left it was a "twat free" zone.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:13:33 »

OST - Pity you didn't sit at the far left it was a "twat free" zone.

I was looking out for you mate but couldn't see you.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #249 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:50:57 »

Did anyone tell them they were bothering people?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:13:53 »

Who is the older one who goes round with them? He's probably only early 40s, looks like Harry Enflield's Perry, with a few greys settting in - but he's running around with a bunch of 18 year olds. It's quite odd.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:16:02 »

"In the next 7 or 8 years we will be in the Premiership if the club dont sack me"
There is only 1 Paolo Di Canio

Paolo, it's Paolo.   You're just being ignorant now.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:18:39 »

Good write up Mr Reeves. The comments I have highlighted above particularly interest me. I would not absolve Crispy from critisism though. I've never met Crispy before but it soon became apparent today that me and Mrs Taylor were sitting in the middle of his cronies.

As you say, the Town support was not especially loud today (but it wasn't that quiet either and I thought 500+ was more than respectable). Crispy's gang were only interested in making jokes about how quiet the general atmosphere was i.e 'Colchester Library' and so on (one of their better ones) but they made no attempt themselves to get any actual singing going or to try and support the team in any way.

In fact, they were not actually watching the game at all. They just kept coming out with random shit that they clearly thought was he-he-larious except clearly, no one else agreed.

Now, I will happily admit that I am a 'grumpy old man' (and proud of it) but I know I was not the only one to feel like this (and your post is further proof) looking around, as this shit continued during the first half, I looked around and I could see people around me were getting well and truly fucked off with it. One bloke several row in front turned round and said 'Shut up you fucking dick heads' or something along those lines.

I said to Mrs Taylor at half time, 'that is fucking it, I am not sitting with those pricks during the second half'. So we moved down to the front. Some bloke and his missus seeing the seats next to us were free, came up to us and said, 'is anyone sitting here mate?', I said. 'We've only just moved down here mate, we were sat up the back in the first half but we were surrounded by dick heads'. He said, 'Oh, I recognize you. We were sat in the row in front of you. We moved for the same reason!'.

So you see, it's not just me. There was then almost another altercation with the stewards because we had moved and other people couldn't get back in their seats because we were sitting in them but then again, no one was actually sat in their own seats any way....ANYWHOOO....that's another story.

Back to the point. Crispy - you and your gang are a bunch of cretins. With most of you I can actually forgive it because you are only about 16 and don't know any better but that bloke who is old enough to be your dad (maybe he is you dad? Maybe he is the father of all of you?) really should know better but is the biggest knob out of all of you (and that is saying something, believe me).

I seriously don't know why you bother going. You might as well just go down the Savoy in Swindon and get Stella'd up. All the money you are currently wasting on travelling, you could be spending it on Stella. Think about it, you would be doing yourselves a favour but more importantly, everyone else. i.e. those people who are not complete and utter knob jockeys.

Prick.

I love this post...noticed in the Town End last week a couple of young uns causing grief...idiots and its no doubt that soon someone is going to sort them out soon........only a matter of time.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:43:41 »

Pretty easy for these tools to go somewhere like Colchester and act like twats. You can bet they will behave at Rovers when they realise they are out of their depth.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:50:08 »

Did anyone tell them they were bothering people?
don't be absurd, we're British. We do nothing at the time and moan about it afterwards. Not that I would do/say anything either seeing as I attend games alone nowadays and would piss myself at the first sign of aggression.

Anyway - it's really fucking tiresome reading all this after every away game. Why does nobody post big long match reports with individual player ratings anymore? This isn't Twitter, there is no character limit, fill your boots. I'd prefer to read the reports of some on here than the OS/Adver.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: