Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27118 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:36:24 »

towards the back...just can't stand them. It was last week when I noticed people were getting genuinely pissed off at them for the first time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not losing sleep over it....
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:39:28 »

Nice to see Paolo's record and our recent run of form getting some attention on the ITV highights show tonight!

The ITV highlights if you can call them that were shit as usual.  On a more positive note at least the pundits comments were positive.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #227 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:42:00 »

Its Rovers away next Saturday - that should sort the little pricks out. Lets see how that one pans out.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:45:46 »

Its Rovers away next Saturday - that should sort the little pricks out. Lets see how that one pans out.
It would seriously take a minimal amount of sorting out Chalky. It would all be over in 30 seconds and it would shut them the fuck up once and for all.

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:48:41 »

I have no idea who crispy is but is it him involved?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:49:33 »

I have no idea who crispy is but is it him involved?
yes and no. it's his mates causing the problems but i wouldn't lay an aweful lot of blame at his feet.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:51:25 »

yes and no. it's his mates causing the problems but i wouldn't lay an aweful lot of blame at his feet.
He's part of the gang. I saw it for myself today. He's a prick and so are they.

FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:54:50 »

If the conduct of these young lads and the older twat they follow is true they will eventually come crashing down to earth with a mighty fucking bang. Chalkies has it right as they will probably come unstuck next week. alot of our older faces will be there and Rovers aint a place to go gobbing off in the street either.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 01:56:48 »

Can't think of anything worse than spoiling the enjoyment of fellow Town fans. Sounds like they're all going to get a kicking shortly one way or the other, so hopefully that sorts it.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 06:55:24 »

Firstly, why the hell was Crispy wearing a pink skirt and a stupid wig ?? Utterly baffling.

OST, you got moved a couple of rows in front of me. You're right, you are a grumpy old man Wink

On to the game. If they'd have scored at the end it would have been robbery in all honesty. Ritchie was immense yesterday and he links with Caddis so well down that right flank. My only constructive criticism would be, he can be abit greedy sometimes and should look to pass more.

I thought Magera had a good game and once he's got used to the English game he could be a real asset in this league. Jonathan Smith also played well and should partner Ferry. Risser was the weak link yesterday and he seems to give the ball away far too easy.

Still unsure about Ronan Murray. He's very mobile and a danger in the box but his size will always be against him.

The defence was superb as usual. Both Flint and McCormack had their strikers in their pockets. We really need to hold on to Flint in January.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 06:57:19 »

Can't think of anything worse than spoiling the enjoyment of fellow Town fans. Sounds like they're all going to get a kicking shortly one way or the other, so hopefully that sorts it.

Yesterday wasn't bad to be honest. Plymouth away was the worse i've seen this season.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 07:22:47 »

The ITV highlights if you can call them that were shit as usual.  On a more positive note at least the pundits comments were positive.

Indeed - and the goal came from a mistake?

No it didnt, the left back lost the ball because Matt Ritchie put him under pressure, then ran about 15 yards further forward, cut inside a few players and put an unstoppable shot past the goal keeper

I thought Magera had a good game and once he's got used to the English game he could be a real asset in this league.

I was lucky enough to have a decent conversation with Magera the other week and he did say the usual stuff. The english game is so much quicker and much more physical than anything he's ever played before. He fully admitted it was even quicker and tougher than he expected and its taken him a while to get used to it.

Think he'll play a big part in the last third of the season.

Oh and I cant be the only one who would like us to go up and dick Sheffield United at Bramall Lane can I?
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 07:31:21 by DV Canio » Logged
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 07:43:38 »

Girl Giggle Girl Giggle Girl Giggle

I was actually singing the 'normal' Swindon songs at the start of the game, the lot was with started being fuckwits and I actually just sat down in my defence, and left at half time anyway so if you want to blame 20 odd people having a laugh on me when I was only there for 45 minutes and sat down for around half an hour you retards can fill your boots!

See you all at Southend  Girl Giggle Girl Giggle Girl Giggle

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 08:05:54 »

Oh and I cant be the only one who would like us to go up and dick Sheffield United at Bramall Lane can I?

Millwall for me.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 08:10:33 »

Girl Giggle Girl Giggle Girl Giggle

I was actually singing the 'normal' Swindon songs at the start of the game, the lot was with started being fuckwits and I actually just sat down in my defence, and left at half time anyway so if you want to blame 20 odd people having a laugh on me when I was only there for 45 minutes and sat down for around half an hour you retards can fill your boots!

See you all at Southend  Girl Giggle Girl Giggle Girl Giggle

Why do you pay to watch a football match and then leave at half time ??

Not before you'd bought some food and drink at the food kiosk though hey ? Wink
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: