Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rotherham matchday thread.  (Read 58282 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:17:00 »

It was more a pat on the back for two fellas who drove all the way up from Bournemouth Sonic...not my style to slag others off.

Perhaps this sentence wasn't required then -

'maybe a few others could take a leaf out of there books and make the effort rather than whinging online without ever watching a match?'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:17:29 »

Deck him, Jim!
Too far and too expensive to drive. Can't be arsed.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:17:50 »

Yeah true but what scott is saying is utter shit
Oh definitely!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:18:47 »

Perhaps this sentence wasn't required then -

'maybe a few others could take a leaf out of there books and make the effort rather than whinging online without ever watching a match?'

No the sentence was how i want it....take it as you want,fair play to the two lads who came up.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:20:36 »

Awful refereeing aside am I the only one who thinks Comazzi is a stupid twat for making that challenge?

The player was going nowhere, he knew he was on a yellow and it was obvious the referee was making it up as he went along. It's fortunate that his moment of rash stupidity didn't cost us.
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:24:10 »

Awful refereeing aside am I the only one who thinks Comazzi is a stupid twat for making that challenge?

The player was going nowhere, he knew he was on a yellow and it was obvious the referee was making it up as he went along. It's fortunate that his moment of rash stupidity didn't cost us.
He didnt touch him so its a dive,scott missed that 1 didnt he.. Head Hurts
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:24:16 »

...not my style to slag others off.

Thats just bollocks

I am sure Yeo will disagree with you, as would others

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:24:35 »

Wow, just listened to Andy Scott, he really is a mental. Ritchie went down a little bit softly at times (as did their players... see Comazzi's second yellow) but other than that, the only time our players went down was when Rotherham left their studs up and foot in. What an absolute clown.

Good performance, suspect defending (still!), should have had a couple more (Ritche and Kerrouche open goals), hope we kick on and beat Luggy next week.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:26:18 »

What a greeting faced loser. Moaning about our players rolling about on the floor etc.

And having a whinge because it was the 'Paolo Di Canio' show. Stupid nobody you are Scott.

Paolo, it's Paolo.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:28:04 »

Paolo, it's Paolo.

try not to sponaeneously combust Nev
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:28:27 »

What i didn't understand about the ref was the inconsistency - first player to kick the ball away got booked, no one thereafter... Comazzi gets his second yellow for a challenge exactly the same as the ones on Ritchie and Caddis as we wound the clock down in the corner yet they get away without a card. If you're going to give shitty soft decions, at least do it consistently.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:29:56 »

He said our players dived all over the place, and they were the inocent ones. Well he was off the bench on a regular basis. I think he accused Caddis of taking a dive when he was caught late by Revell, which, Revell should've, in my opinion, should've got a booking as it was so late.

And he said it was the Paolo Di Canio Show.
Paolo, it's Paolo.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:30:40 »

Paolo, it's Paolo.

Sorry naville.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:35:59 »

For anyone who forgot/didn't record it (me  Embarrassed) there are extended highlights on SS1 at 7.30 tomorrow morning.

I expect you won't be arsed to get up early Smiley  Try to record it this time !

melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 17:36:57 »

No the sentence was how i want it....take it as you want,fair play to the two lads who came up.

I agree my friend. I currently find myself unemployed and generally pissed.................however I would not have missed the game because it was just plain easier to watch it on tv. I'll leave before the heckling starts
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: