Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42818 times)
Bideford_Robin

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:47:35 »

Well Dicanio is 2nd most talked about thing on twitter.
I'm beginning to hate the human race more so this evening (I might go to New York and work for caesar)

Kaufman, is that true???!!! 2nd most discussed worldwide. Surely not?  Eek
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:48:31 »

Comment of the night so far from @ghostgoal on twitter...

"I've been out and only just heard about Di Canio. It may not be deemed relevant but for what it's worth Leon Clarke is a truly epic bellend."

Made me laugh anyway...
kaufman

« Reply #332 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:48:47 »

In uk i think
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:49:04 »

More good news - Alex Revell is apparently signing for Rotherham.

What a shit day.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:49:44 »

Don't think saints needed any help but their second goal came from a cross by a player who looked a good yard off side.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:50:53 »

Comment of the night so far from @ghostgoal on twitter...

"I've been out and only just heard about Di Canio. It may not be deemed relevant but for what it's worth Leon Clarke is a truly epic bellend."

Made me laugh anyway...

Don't worry, I laughed at the one that said Di Canio was being sacked and Joachim van Ribbentrop was being brought in to replace him.

Revell to Rotherham would be a fucking nightmare.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:51:09 »

Don't think saints needed any help but their second goal came from a cross by a player who looked a good yard off side.
I was dead in line with it and it looked onside to me.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:52:52 »

I didn't go tonight but i really am worried about Di canios man management. Even before his spat with Clarke i would be asking what the hell he is doing with Connell?  I'm sure the poor fucker wishes he never signed for us as he has not been given a fair crack at all. How many other players regret signing i wonder?

Timlin, Connell, Clarke - the signs are worrying.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:53:52 »

You could be right sonic as I was supprised more people didn't react to no flag going up. Fair play to the Lino then as I and a few around me not quite in line all thought the player was off.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:55:36 »

Poor first half. We were all over the place at times. Another stupid error by Smith. Much better 2nd and tbe commitment and desire was there. Why cant we play like that for 90 mins? Saints were a class above us it has to eb said. Shocked by the events after the game. It doesnt look good for thr club really and Sky couldnt have picked a better time to show us live on Saturday. I doubt our loan targets will sign for us after seeing the circus tonight.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:57:53 »

I didn't go tonight but i really am worried about Di canios man management. Even before his spat with Clarke i would be asking what the hell he is doing with Connell?  I'm sure the poor fucker wishes he never signed for us as he has not been given a fair crack at all. How many other players regret signing i wonder?

Connell is shit arriba...fucking dire in my opinion,he couldn't wait to get off,has he even had a shot on goal,let alone looked like scoring...very bad signing on a par with Benjon.
Lots of effort but no chance against big units......Ritchie and Caddis were very poor and i have to applaud Flint,he looks a decent player to say the least.
Clarke missed three...one being a sitter and the others scorable.
If only the players would inherit some of the desire of the manager....oh well roll on Saturday Cheesy

bobby

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:59:11 »

Kicked off in the players bar too and that's straight from someone who works there. Bar has been shut early and essjes was the worst culprit. 100% true
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 22:59:34 »

If we fine Clarke 2 weeks wages and sack him for gross misconduct he'll have played for us for free!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:00:46 »

If we fine Clarke 2 weeks wages and sack him for gross misconduct he'll have played for us for free!

Cheers Huwwy, just wasted half a mouthful of Leffe on the computer screen.

Kicked off in the players bar too and that's straight from someone who works there. Bar has been shut early and essjes was the worst culprit. 100% true

Lets hope your sauce (sic) has exaggerated it.

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:01:09 »

Even Billy Bodin has had more chance to shine than Connell. How you can conclude he's shit from his sparce appearances i don't know?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: