Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42312 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:01:55 »

Even Billy Bodin has had more chance to shine than Connell. How you can conclude he's shit from his sparce appearances i don't know?

I think I've had more time on the County Ground pitch than Connell.
bobby

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:02:23 »

What the girl who works in the bar just posted,
"Yea, I saw most of it, they were throwing chairs about and all!! They were banned from the bar tonight and I reckon di canio will be gone"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:03:54 »

FFS, hope its BS bobby. But if you know her and its true then this is a dark day in STFC's history.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:04:28 »

Kicked off in the players bar too and that's straight from someone who works there. Bar has been shut early and essjes was the worst culprit. 100% true
if Esajas' performance in the second half was anything to go by he would probably have spent most of the time trying to headbutt people backwards and standing around in the centre of the room instead of sticking to the sides.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:05:09 »

Even Billy Bodin has had more chance to shine than Connell. How you can conclude he's shit from his sparce appearances i don't know?

By watching them all maybe....he was poor tonight...poor at City...he even made de Vita look good when he came on....as for his other appearances the fact i cant remember them tells me something i am afraid.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:05:13 »

if Esajas' performance in the second half was anything to go by he would probably have spent most of the time trying to headbutt people backwards and standing around in the centre of the room instead of sticking to the sides.

And there goes the second mouthful of Leffe. Thanlks.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:06:02 »

You can add my rather pedestrian pint of water to Batch's Leffe.

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:06:15 »

By watching them all maybe....he was poor tonight...poor at City...he even made de Vita look good when he came on....as for his other appearances the fact i cant remember them tells me something i am afraid.

Yeah, you were pissed up.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:08:50 »

Ferry was awful tonight, anonymous throughout and offered nothing going forward, only seemed to pass sideways and backwards. Would have liked to seen Mcormack and Smith in there earlier on.

I would have subbed off Ritchie instead of Gabilondo, at least he was prepared to run at the Southampton defence.

Connell was struggling big time when battling with their defence which may have been the reason for his subsitution, should have waited for half time though as the timing was harsh.

Can't have any complaints with the result but the Clarke incident is very worrying. Really need three points on saturday.
Panda Paws

« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:09:43 »

Honestly think Connell coming off tonight was a tactical switch, nothing more. Kerrouche was far deeper, and dropped into midfield when we didn't have the ball to try and deal with their deep-lying CMs picking up easy ball from the back four, a position we all knew he was capable of playing when googling him after he signed.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:12:12 »

Yeah, you were pissed up.

Yep...but there eh Wink

Works hard a bit like me...but thats it.
As Chris STFC says struggling....  an understatement in my view.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:12:57 »

Can someone please tell me what Jonathan Smith contributes in midfield? I'm far from being a good judge of footballers but he's off the pace, slow, cumbersome, doesn't win headers despite his size, couldn't see a simple pass if it there were arrows drawn on the pitch in front of him, he dives into tackles with the same punctuality as the number 12 bus and I'll stop there.

I suppose he does "put himself about a bit" and is full of "heart"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:14:22 »

Twatter rumour mill that Paolo has gone. Got to love social networking. After listening to Wray he's going nowhere any time  soon.
Swindoner

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:16:06 »

Twatter rumour mill that Paolo has gone. Got to love social networking. After listening to Wray he's going nowhere any time  soon.

After that and the Timlin thing and the thing regarding Clarke wanting to leave as they are training constantly and too hard it wouldn't surprise me if he goes!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 23:17:17 »

Nothing  STFC related surprises me any more.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: