Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mehdi Kerrouche  (Read 58463 times)
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 14:45:24 »

Good player Kerrouche, but we haven't missed him of late so really not bothered he's gone to O*****!...just another one out the door...In Paolo we trust!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Spud

« Reply #256 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 14:55:46 »

Send a disruptive player down the road to our rivals. Good thinking by PDC!
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:02:03 »

Statistically our most potent striker without question --> 8 goals from 18 games (only 11 starts). that's a 44% strike rate and none of our other strikers match that ratio currently.

He does seem like he "could" strengthen the team, but it just seem to have worked out between him and Paolo. Unfortunately I can't help but feel he could end up being prolific at the Pox, but let's not worry about them and concentrate on our troubles.... hang on? ;-)

Since he has stopped being selected in the starting line up we have not conceded more that 1 goal in a game - I appreciate it is a defensive issue but if a striker isn't covering the midfield position to allow them to track back then maybe PDC see's this as his weakness... his last start was in the 3-3 draw when he also scored and only scored a penalty after that
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:18:20 »

Since he has stopped being selected in the starting line up we have not conceded more that 1 goal in a game - I appreciate it is a defensive issue but if a striker isn't covering the midfield position to allow them to track back then maybe PDC see's this as his weakness... his last start was in the 3-3 draw when he also scored and only scored a penalty after that

Point.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:33:16 »

Although Kerrouche went off in the 69th minute before Hereford scored two of their goals, but I agree with the point
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:50:17 »

This is fucking gold.

Loving Oxford United and hating swindon town come in equal measure, and are inseparable.

It's a shame we slowly but surely are giving less of a fuck about you lot isn't it.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:53:19 »

This is laughable & cringeworthy to say the least.. Some of the comments are priceless.
I love football rivalry & all that but it seems a lot of posters on thier forum are under the age of 12!
In a football sense I like to see Oxford lose etc etc ; But this pretense of extreme hatred of us is pathetic, I thought they were supposed to be an 'educated' bunch up their Cheesy

http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=oufcplayers&action=display&thread=7571

Oh dear

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:59:05 »

I laughed when they assumed that if he does well they'll just extend the loan.... I think we probably get a say in that... "Oh you're doing well for Pox? Bet you come home Mehdi"

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:15:26 »

I thought they were supposed to be an 'educated' bunch up their Cheesy

The irony in that is pure genius, or is it genious...?  Soapy Tit Wank
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:18:09 by luckyluke699 » Logged
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:16:54 »

*Genius*

Never knowingly overstated.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:20:46 »

I bet they don't even know why they "hate" Swindon so much...  it's probably along the lines of because we are "scum" from scumdon who live in our scummy little houses.

& their nice little city with its educational heritage have formed a gang ( or a firm as its known) .. A gang of the countries hardest and baddest men, their gang is so tough that whenever they come to "scumdon" (that large working class town), the local populas "scatter Like mice" & cowar in awe at these bad men, it's like a "walk in the park" as they rampage our town.

I remember the picture on the front page of the Adver of the leader of this gang; you know, the special looking ginger one?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:22:48 »

I'm feeling a little embarrassed by this thread!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Flashheart

« Reply #267 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:26:43 »

What is it with this latest thing about 'oh this thread is is so embarrassing'?

It's a football forum for fucks sake, what are we supposed to talk about?
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:28:09 »

Netball.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 16:29:39 »

What is it with this latest thing about 'oh this thread is is so embarrassing'?

It's a football forum for fucks sake, what are we supposed to talk about?

Now you're embarrassing yourself BR.  Wink

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: