Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mehdi Kerrouche  (Read 57652 times)
DMR

« Reply #300 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 02:38:05 »

I thuoght DiCanio just thought he was a lazy cunt. What the fuck has he done to be sent down the A420 - shagged his cat? Its quite magnanimous of PdC to let the fucking peasants have some crumbs from our table.
There's no way back fro him now though - can't put on the red after the yellow. 

Total and utter bollocks as usual.

The blokes been involved with English football/STFC a matter of weeks not years. And hardly played for alot of that time.

Why in the name of all that is good and holy would MK have any feelings either way at all about Pox/us?

If he does well and proves his worth he should come back, it's that simple. He's not done a Mooney. Get a grip man. We ain't good enough yet to start sacking players off willy nilly.
DMR

« Reply #301 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 02:43:32 »

If fans have the reaction 'oh it would be nice to play Oxford, nice local game' I dont think you can call it a derby anymore. A derby is a battle for supremacy.   

There is no benefit to be had from real derby games if you lose. No enjoyment.

The rivalry didnt come out of nowhere, like we made it up for a bit of fun. It came about because STFC was a long established league team who had loads of fans from Oxfordshire before Headington United got in the league. Our attendances did suffer when the Pox had their best seasons in the early 80s.

Surely more reason to want to play them, at least till we get the bragging rights back? Cos they're oxfords at the moment and that's the only negative this season atm
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 02:53:14 »

I'd be happy with Oxford to follow us all the way to the Champions League bloody final if it meant we got to beat them twice a season and finish above them every year.

A lot of people have spent years and years wanting our proper derby back and now we have no one seems to want it? I wonder if that opinion would be different if we'd have won the first one?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 07:37:40 »

Well I fucking hate them and hope we dick the at the kebab stadium. Just as I'll be gutted if they do the double over us.

Its not the obsession it was though. I think I've got old/ gone soft due to not playing them for ages.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 08:32:55 »

Total and utter bollocks as usual.

The blokes been involved with English football/STFC a matter of weeks not years. And hardly played for alot of that time.

Why in the name of all that is good and holy would MK have any feelings either way at all about Pox/us?

If he does well and proves his worth he should come back, it's that simple. He's not done a Mooney. Get a grip man. We ain't good enough yet to start sacking players off willy nilly.

Nope that is so true,ask Leon Clarke. Soapy Tit Wank

Any player who feels the need or desire to play for Oxford can fuck right off in my opinion.

There are plenty of league clubs at the same level he could play for.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 08:39:37 »

People are deluded if they think we are going to get out of League 2 playing pretty football.

We played pretty direct under Sturrock and will need to do so again. Having a strong player up front who won't get bullied out of games can only be a positive.

Oooh ! just spotted this on page 1 of the thread.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 09:12:08 »

Oooh ! just spotted this on page 1 of the thread.

Git!

And FWIW, despite the fact we have played some very pretty football, I think Paolo agrees about the need for a striker who can be "nasty". We are relying on goals from all over the pitch and our most prolific striker is going on loan.

Don't get me wrong, I am loving the PdC ride, and would rather watch this seasons style of play than that under Sturrock, but we are not promoted yet.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 10, 2012, 09:17:15 by wiggy » Logged

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
adje

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 11:17:10 »

If they are in league 2 and we are in league 1 we automatically claim the "bragging rights"-fuck em Id like to see them back in the conference.We can still hate them wherever they are.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 12:10:29 »

Well Mehdi, you can either go slug it out trying to get in the play offs, or you can buck your ideas up and play for a team chasing the autos. Go see what life is like away from the top table.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 12:19:41 »

and their game tomorrow is OFF. Money well spent so far.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 12:23:21 »

Hold the back page!

[url width=900 height=507]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x480/tanswell2010/IMAG0081.jpg[/url]
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 12:26:18 »

He looks positively chuffed. I reckon he'll suddenly get good once it warms up...

TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 12:37:39 »

Where have I seen that picture before...

[url width=240 height=320]http://www.mtv.com/onair/movieawards/ma05/flipbooks/red_carpet_alookback/vindiesel_2002.jpg[/url]

Ahh yeah that's it.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 12:46:24 »

All this season, I've had a nagging thought that just won't go away...which is that meeting Oxford in the play off final next May could easily happen.  Sending Kerrouche over there, if only for the next 4 weeks, makes this even more likely in my view.

Meeting that lot at Wembley would bring out all the worst aspects of the Swindon/Oxford rivalry which, as I've mentioned many times before, is not a rivalry I particularly enjoy anyway.  Want to avoid this like the plague.  Above all else, this is why I'm pinning my hopes on a Top 3 spot this time around.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 13:51:22 »

He's going to play in 5 games for them at the very most, and he can't play against us. I can't see him completely transforming their season!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: