Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official Exeter vs. Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 26331 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:34:37 »

Paul Hart in Witney and Repeat Offender in (oh let's not go there) have been the only solace
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:41:11 »

That's true. At least we're not Oxford.
Thats the bit that hurts ............. At least they know what its like to win a game or two.    Crying

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:42:55 »

Thats the bit that hurts ............. At least they know what its like to win a game or two.    Crying

We've won 7 in the league...

Next least - Rovers 9
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:51:01 »

The players have got away without much abuse... I hope that changes now

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:58:04 »

Game, set and match. We're down. Not Hart's fault, plain and simply haven't replaced players we sold/ left on a free transfer. It's a simple as that.

By the way, it's very easy to do what Alan Mac does, each and every one of us could do that. Too many pundits nowadays haven't got the balls to have a go at being a manager but just seem to know everything. Easy from those seats.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 23:01:53 »

Locomotive Relegation ploughed into a few people tonight.

One shot on goal from open play is piss poor against a side with nowt to play for...

Hart stood clueless and couldnt see what Stevie Wonder could.....it wasnt working so fucking GAMBLE.....we dont get any points at 1-0 or 4-0 ...GAMBLE...shit or bust!

Probably renew but tonight Fitton, Watkins and everybody else can fuck off!

Clems Army!
deltaincline

« Reply #231 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 23:42:04 »

Well, barring an unlikely miracle, we're now fucked.

I was a bit puzzled reading some comments here earlier on that slated ALL the players for a shite season. I couldn't understand how anyone could want a mass clearout. Surely we'd want to keep the nucleous of our squad together for next seasons Divvy 4 campaign? They'd be instrumental in getting us promoted at the first opportunity, surely?

Then I got to thinking about previously untouchable players like Douggie, Ferry, Cuthbert, Lucas and JPM, and, in all honesty, they've all been fucking useless this season.

They were supposed to be our key players. These were the players that others would look to during the tough times, trusted players playing in key positions, yet not one of them upped their individual game when we really needed them to.

None of them stood out as being a head-and-shoulders cut above the rest of our squad. None of them made me feel proud that they were Town' players this season.

Dress it up how you want; Fitton's inexperience, Wilson not having a plan B, allowing Paynter to go on a free, flogging Austin and Greer, not replacing Ward, signing embarrassing cunts like Pericard and Dossevi. Whatever.

Our most trusted, highest paid and supposedly influential players have, without exception, let us down badly and can all fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

The likes of Prutton, Sheehan, Rose, O'Brien etc are just picking up very decent wages, whist taking the piss out of the Chairman, the board and the supporters. They can't fuck off soon enough for me.

limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 03:09:47 »

The players have got away without much abuse... I hope that changes now

I wouldn't hold your breath if I was you. As a society we've lost our balls and wouldn't want to say anything that might cause offence.
Protesting is so 1970/80s.
Having accepted relegation when Austin left, what pisses me off most is these players will walk into other teams and play reasonably well.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #233 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 04:07:20 »

Oh dear, this thread was painful reading, one shot on target, that really is shit. Must be time for bed. Good night
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 05:56:49 »

Just one point, I assume with Benyon starting we played 4-4-2?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 06:43:29 »

Just in case anyone is clinging onto the hope we may get ourselves out of this mess... We won't.

The first one I'd like to see out the door is Cuthbert personally. His comments about the fans infuriated me, that and the fact he can't defend for shit without Greer holding his hand.

I may regret this post later but my god I'm angry.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 06:48:17 »

Just one point, I assume with Benyon starting we played 4-4-2?
Same as usual, straight switch with Benyon for Grella
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 06:50:15 »

Same as usual, straight switch with Benyon for Grella

Oh right, slightly strange then. Did we switch to more attacking formations after goal went in?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 06:53:16 »

Resisted the temptation to post when I got back last night, as I'm usually more balanced after a nights sleep.

The game started ok. We looked in control (Without really threatening) for most of the 1st half. Exeter finished the half stronger and had our goal under pressure with a succession of corners (Cureton missed an easy chance, which was nice to see, the fucking midget cunt).

2nd half we were shit, total shit. We get a freekick in a decent area and who steps up? Jonathon fucking Douglas! Unsurprisingly he missed the target. We were crying out for a change, Grella for Benyon being my choice, as Benyon hadn't really got in the game, but Hart wasn't interested. Their goal resulted from the stupidest handball I've ever seen, why Cuthbert felt the need to do that defies logic.

The only 2 positives for me last night were Andrew and N'Diaye (Who came on late for Ritchie).

So the only 2 positives were a couple of recent loanees. The rest of the team quite rightly deserved the abuse at the end.

The worst thing is that Exeter were there for the taking, we could have and should have won that game. But poor tactics, poor selection and fucking piss poor performances meant that we are going down without a whimper.

Roll on May 8th.

It's All Good..............
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 07:14:00 »

didnt go last night-what happened with cuthbert and the fans?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: