Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official Exeter vs. Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 26322 times)
woolster

« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:25:17 »

Just back. Things started off slowly but surerly. Then really clicked in to gear. Half time came and went but and it was a slightly slow start to the second half. But the pace picked up and by the end I was in fits of hysterics.

I assume going to see Ed Byrne was a wiser choice than going to football. I'll read back through the thread now.
Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:25:36 »

It's really sad that it's got to the point where so many of us are really not wanting to go anymore.  For me it's not just about the losing, it's the negative tactics and lack of fight that's really done it.
Hit me a few weeks back when my youngest who's obsessive about football and will watch anything (and I mean anything) and absolutely loves watching Town didn't want to go to the Dagenham game because it's too depressing. If they can put him off watching football, they can put anyone off.

I now honestly believe that we will go the rest of the season without winning.  I feel quite desolate this evening as the enormity of it all has just about sunk it - we are going down in the most pathetic fashion possible.
I thought I was reconciled to it at the back end of February, already accepted we were down, all anxiety gone and had entered a state of Zen-like calm about our shitness. So it came as quite a shock to realise they still had the power to piss me off still further.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:26:51 »

I've just found myself wondering if we would have been better off keeping Wilson......

Things could get ugly on Saturday.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:28:56 »

I've just found myself wondering if we would have been better off keeping Wilson......

i dont think it would have made any difference! Wilson or Hart, the bottom line is this team are a bunch of fucking useless wankers!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:32:24 »

I doubt it very, very much.
maxwell

« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:33:08 »

Always look on the bright side of life  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lambourn red

« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:33:59 »

10 points out of the last 60 available since our 2 - 1 win against Sheff Wed on December 4th I am just lost for words at how bad we are. I really dont know if I can stomach walking away while another set of away fans celebrates winning points at the CG on Saturday.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:36:40 »

Things could get ugly on Saturday.

I hope they fucking do.

This fucking shower of shit can fuck right off, Paul Hart included. There is now zero chance of survival. I'd rather have the fucking yooth team playing the rest of the season than these fucking cunts ever setting foot on the sacred turf again, but I dont want to fuck the youth team players confidence up.

Not fit to wear the shirt. Not fit to set foot in the fucking county more like.

Come on Fitton. Put the entire first team on notice and get a proper manager in. Not Paul Cunting Trollope.

The club are fucking lucky my son still wants to go because the way I feel tonight they can fuck right off for a season ticket renewal.

Cunts.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:38:51 »

It's my fault. I stayed in and listened to the football tonight instead.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:40:06 »

Hit me a few weeks back when my youngest who's obsessive about football and will watch anything (and I mean anything) and absolutely loves watching Town didn't want to go to the Dagenham game because it's too depressing. If they can put him off watching football, they can put anyone off.

My 7 year old chose a birthday party over the Dagenham game on the basis 'we always lose and never score'.  A couple of months ago he missed two parties in favour of watching Swindon.  How times change?

He did however ask me earlier if we were at home on Saturday and when I said yes, punched the air in delight and said 'yes'.  I did point out to him that we weren't likely to win, but he must be having withdrawal symptoms having not watched them for 3 weeks.  He'll now wake up tomorrow morning to the news that we lost again tonight and my refusal to attend on Saturday and for the remainder of the season.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:49:25 »

Literally. We should hunt them down through the woods with dogs and guns. Wouldn't last long, none of them are fit and none got any fight. Useless, hopeless, spineless wankers

Yeah, litch - except hunting ain't slaughtering.  These players should be summarily dismissed for gross misconduct.  I bet they've leeched some fucking good wages on the back of last season.  Christ we've seen some untalented players in our time - exasperating yes but honest.  This lot are a waste of space and good player that he is, Cuthbert started as club captain and needs to grow a fucking pair if he thinks the fans are the problem
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 21:54:10 »

As suggested a few weeks ago, would like nothing more than 90 minutes of abuse for the team on Saturday. Then again, would have some self-righteous cunts shouting "support the team" or some bollocks.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:00:52 »

As suggested a few weeks ago, would like nothing more than 90 minutes of abuse for the team on Saturday. Then again, would have some self-righteous cunts shouting "support the team" or some bollocks.

I'd have been self righteous then but now I've gone all Adver meltdown
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:10:27 »

Furious tonight. And sad for my club because we are pathetic.

At least give it a go and play positively, lads. Play with some passion, create some chances, show as if you care. Play 4-3-3 and if you score but lose, at least you've turned up.

Hart has got to go in the summer. 6 games, no real improvement.

I don't want to see many of the current squad playing in August in the red of Swindon Town.

Why was Grella a sub tonight? Was he injured on Saturday?

A game on Saturday followed by a Tuesday game is no excuse, players should be able to cope with that.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 22:18:12 »

Always look on the bright side of life  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true. At least we're not Oxford.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: