Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King of tonga official matchday thread. Swindon v dagenham  (Read 32189 times)
wacko

« Reply #345 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:10:26 »

You live upto your name, don't you?

That i do !!

It's nothing personal to any of you but just pissed off with things and that guy fucked me off, next week I'm going to target that fucking robin !
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:15:28 »

Has anyone seen this on the BBC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2011/03/paul_hart_-_footballs_fire_fig.html#286004
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #347 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:15:54 »

wacko - get a few beers down you and chill. We're all a bit fucked off with the Town and we all fuck each other off on here all the time. Its a bit of a bear pit on here at times but its all the better for it.
wacko

« Reply #348 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:18:51 »

wacko - get a few beers down you and chill. We're all a bit fucked off with the Town and we all fuck each other off on here all the time. Its a bit of a bear pit on here at times but its all the better for it.

That's what i intend to do and i have also enjoyed the banter.
Spencer_White

« Reply #349 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:46:42 »

The further we slip down the league, the more this will happen.

The likes of Revell and Monkhouse celebrated like it was an FA Cup final against us. Thats because they are probably clever enough to realise Swindon is the best supported team they have ever played for, or will ever play for. Doe probably feels a bit the same, he knows he is now up to our level and has got one over on us.

Players should be encouraged to celebrate goals as much as possible. Football needs to see players with ambition excited about winning.

Charlie Austins celebrations were legendary.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #350 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:48:15 »

wacko - get a few beers down you and chill.

Usually works for me, but even I can't face any tonight
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:48:51 »

Smith deserved it for his dickheadedness. Though people tell me it was aimed at Ritchie.

I know you posted this last night so were probably still fucked off (or you might still feel the same) Smith may have deserved it, but the "fans" can still fuck off in my opinion.  In the middle of a game that we desperately need to win, there is absolutely no benefit in slagging off the players verbally, one to one if you get my point, and certainly not Ritchie who is usually one of our few bright sparks.

Fucking Morons!  Boo, run on the pitch or give them the wanker sign after the game, fine!  But not half way through a game we need to fucking win!  Not that I agree with personal abuse after the game either.  The shit that happened after the Plymouth game personally or on Twitter hasn't exactly improved the attitude of the players and therefore our chances of survival has it?

All about opinions Batch I know, and yours I respect, but you are wrong you miserable old match day opinionated bastard!  Smug Fuck Off

BTW, well done Wacko for cheering up everyone's Sunday afternoon with shit all (decent) football on TV!  I did see that smug fucker giving the DRS the finger and telling them to fuck off after they scored, and would have loved to have run on the pitch and smacked his teeth down his throat, but if I was in his position I would have done exactly the same!  Used to love ramming it down spectators throats when I was playing, even if it was some random bloke walking his dog at the time!

Peace out!
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:50:31 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #352 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 19:27:31 »

if I was in his position I would have done exactly the same!  Used to love ramming it down spectators throats when I was playing.

Welcome back Eric Cantona! Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 19:28:08 »

A mate of mine was on the adver site.....someone was rather irate with him and threatened to punch his lights out.......even asked for my mates phone number so he could launch abuse on the phone....my mate left the number.

The call went something like this...irate adver forum man says....right you twat,you didn't think i would ring you you fucking big mouthed dick.....wait till i find out who you are ....you will be fucking history....(long silence)...speak then you mouthy prick,not so hard now are ya!
The reply went something like this.

I so sorry...this is Sinbads curry house...if you have had a problem with one of our curry's please come in and we will refund you! Cheesy
wacko

« Reply #354 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 19:44:20 »

A mate of mine was on the adver site.....someone was rather irate with him and threatened to punch his lights out.......even asked for my mates phone number so he could launch abuse on the phone....my mate left the number.

The call went something like this...irate adver forum man says....right you twat,you didn't think i would ring you you fucking big mouthed dick.....wait till i find out who you are ....you will be fucking history....(long silence)...speak then you mouthy prick,not so hard now are ya!

I so sorry...this is Sinbads curry house...if you have had a problem with one of our curry's please come in and we will refund you! Cheesy

Quality !
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 19:59:01 »

I swear coming on this forum is like walking into a village pub ! I just aint in the click  Smug Fuck Off
The way you do it is a bit more like walking into a village pub, kicking half the tables over, peeing in the remaining pints, taking a dump on the bar, then standing there going "What? What you all looking at?"

And it's "clique"
stfcinbmth

« Reply #356 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:03:30 »

Not Boo by any chance?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #357 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:05:18 »

Usually works for me, but even I can't face any tonight
What the fuck ,are you turning gay? Man the fuck up and get the beer out you pussy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:06:50 »

Not Boo by any chance?
Yes Yes
wacko

« Reply #359 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:07:32 »

The way you do it is a bit more like walking into a village pub, kicking half the tables over, peeing in the remaining pints, taking a dump on the bar, then standing there going "What? What you all looking at?"

And it's "clique"

Don't come on here acting all educated we are Swindon Town fans we are far from educated.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: