Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King of tonga official matchday thread. Swindon v dagenham  (Read 32194 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:50:24 »

Yeah arriba...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:51:46 »

Late night Wacko?
wacko

« Reply #332 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:52:25 »

I swear coming on this forum is like walking into a village pub ! I just aint in the click  Smug Fuck Off
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:54:15 »

Not patronising at all but I'll disagree on the basis I have been to many, many dire matches (and a few shit seasons too) in the 20 years I've followed Town. Sure, this season I've missed but that doesn't mean I don't feel it.

What with my change of shifts in July I have no made a single away game this season. Listen to us get beat on the radio whilst posting on the TEF, more me anyway - its half as frustrating as watching us get beat at the County Ground.

At least when you arent watching you are never 100% certain what is actually going on/what is going wrong.

Probably worse for me though being the typical 'beat seat manager' if you will because when sat at the County Ground most of the time I can see the glaringly obvious problems and find it really frustrating the players/manager cant see it!!!

You probably feel the same pain maybe not the same level of annoyance!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:55:40 »

I swear coming on this forum is like walking into a village pub ! I just aint in the click  Smug Fuck Off

Folk are a little tetchy at the moment, obviously.  Has to do with being gash at football.  There's not much out there in the way of love...so don't take it personally.

You should try being Norway Red!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:56:54 »

Yeah your right next time i might get up and punch the air with him no wonder we are going down with support like you lot makes me sick !

Jesus fucking Christ, so what do you do when we score a goal? do you celebrate our goals? do you get annoyed at our players when they celebrate their goals?

If you do celebrate our goals why are you allowed to celebrate them but not the away team?

I swear coming on this forum is like walking into a village pub ! I just aint in the click  Smug Fuck Off

Its nothing to do with being in the 'click' its because you're successful portraying yourself as an aggressive fucking idiot who is gettingly major pissed off over absolutely nothing.

If a 'click' member was banging on and on and on about something as stupid as you are, he'd be getting called a fucking idiot to.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:57:07 »

You probably feel the same pain maybe not the same level of annoyance!

Fair enough. I'll settle with that Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #337 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:57:16 »

I swear coming on this forum is like walking into a village pub ! I just aint in the click  Smug Fuck Off
I think you'll find the majority of us operate outside the clique.

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:59:26 »

yeah there's a clique.i aint fucking part of it though.
a twat is a twat,and wacko you are a twat.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:00:15 »

Who are officially in the 'clique'.

I just find it funny when somebody disagrees and they follow it up with a retord along the lines of "suck my dick" is all.

Compelling stuff.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:03:12 by Costanza » Logged
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:00:59 »

Nor am I, but you are being a twat.

If he had run the length of the pitch so he was right in front of the Town End, and stood on the six yard box celebrating I could see you point, but punching the air on about the half way line isn't quite the same.

Didn't stop me calling him a cunt at the time mind, just don't see way the FA should even consider any punishment.
Coca Fola

« Reply #341 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:06:55 »

Nor am I, but you are being a twat.

If he had run the length of the pitch so he was right in front of the Town End, and stood on the six yard box celebrating I could see you point, but punching the air on about the half way line isn't quite the same.

Didn't stop me calling him a cunt at the time mind, just don't see way the FA should even consider any punishment.
I'm not agreeing him at all (cos he's a twat) but Doe did turn to celebrate at the Don Rogers.
wacko

« Reply #342 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:07:04 »

Well when i joined this forum i was under the impression that being a twat was compulsory ... Nevermind got the wrong forum. As for being aggressive I'm typing on a keyboard so can't see how that's being aggressive now if i ran up to you in the townend windmilling then yes call me aggressive. Also the answer to the question "what do i do when we score a goal" i get my fucking cock out ! Plus i said suck my cock not my dick you moron ! and the forum states 80% bollocks so just doing my bit.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:08:19 »

Plus i said suck my cock not my dick you moron ! and the forum states 80% bollocks so just doing my bit.

Smiley Amazing.

Plus I said "along the lines of" ... I didn't directly quote you. Calm yourself down.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:08:25 »

Well when i joined this forum i was under the impression that being a twat was compulsory ... Nevermind got the wrong forum. As for being aggressive I'm typing on a keyboard so can't see how that's being aggressive now if i ran up to you in the townend windmilling then yes call me aggressive. Also the answer to the question "what do i do when we score a goal" i get my fucking cock out ! Plus i said suck my cock not my dick you moron ! and the forum states 80% bollocks so just doing my bit.
You live upto your name, don't you?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: