Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King of tonga official matchday thread. Swindon v dagenham  (Read 32155 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:13:04 »

Don't come on here acting all educated we are Swindon Town fans we are far from educated.

speak for yourself!

Too Cool
stfcinbmth

« Reply #361 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:13:49 »

Yes Yes

He's a nice chap. And I've changed my mind about the beer tonight, I now fancy a few
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:15:54 »

I can understand people are frustrated and pissed off this season but why is there so much fucking aggravation on here lately? There's a few people who seem to come on here solely to antagonise others and it's become quite tiresome.

Furthermore, who is in the clique? What is the clique? What does it do?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #363 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:17:45 »

He's a nice chap. And I've changed my mind about the beer tonight, I now fancy a few
Good man
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:18:20 »

Just sat and read through this thread because I couldn't be arsed last night.

I agree with what most have said already. Grella and Andrew really impressed me alot. Andrew is like a much better version of Pericard. He's mobile, strong, wins headers and works hard.

Have to say, i'm not Phil Smith's biggest fan but on a few occasions, he saved us big time. Had a decent game.

Frampton still causes a few 'heart in the mouth' moments and I wish he wouldn't piss about with the ball so much and just clear it!

Lastly, Norway Red you really are becoming an irritating twat on here. I'm not sure if it's just a 'forum persona' or you're really like it?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #365 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:20:31 »

Poor old Norway  Pint
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:28:24 »

Norway Red is fine by me.  Personally, I love the fact that there's a Norwegian nutter out there who's unhinged enough to want to follow us.  Also think the forum abuse he's been getting is a little OTT.

Not that it matters...because he clearly doesn't give a #### what people think anyway.  Good on him!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #367 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:31:41 »

Norway Red is fine by me.  Personally, I love the fact that there's a Norwegian nutter out there who's unhinged enough to want to follow us.  Also think the forum abuse he's been getting is a little OTT.

Not that it matters...because he clearly doesn't give a #### what people think anyway.  Good on him!
Absolutely agree. Norway Red is the kind of eccentric I like - absolutely barking - but as a Town fan in Norway he's got to be pork pie short of a picnic . Keep on posting feller.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #368 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 20:38:09 »

Norway Red:

adje

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 21:01:05 »

NR is the best thing thats happened to TEF since Spacey in his heyday

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 21:31:24 »

Welcome back Eric Cantona! Cheesy

I wish mate!  Cheesy More like Erik Thordsvet!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #371 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 21:48:26 »

I can understand people are frustrated and pissed off this season but why is there so much fucking aggravation on here lately? There's a few people who seem to come on here solely to antagonise others and it's become quite tiresome.

Furthermore, who is in the clique? What is the clique? What does it do?

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team clique.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 21:57:47 »

I know where they are...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
flammableBen

« Reply #373 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 21:59:58 »

I got kicked out of the clique
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 22:00:18 »

Exclusively for sonicyouth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: