Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season....who do you want?  (Read 61227 times)

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 09:21:15 »

alan maze seems alright to me.good banter.

history counts for fuck all at the moment,even if ours is better.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 09:27:28 »

Yeah hes alright
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 10:17:30 »

Good banter? He's already pulled the university card.

He's got nothing left. Besides which, I fail to see what the Uni has to do with Oxford, it's not like the locals attend.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 15:27:51 »

I fail to see what the Uni has to do with Oxford, it's not like the locals attend.
Not only do they not attend, a good chunk of them seem to spend most of their time seething in resentment at the stoodents, and trying to have a pop at them out of bitter jealousy. So, if anything, the University is our natural ally against the cesspit that is Headington Non-Academicals FC
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 15:37:48 »

As Oxford fans go, he's alright. Spoke to him a few times in the pub and he's a decent lad.

I'm surrounded by the fuckers so should be a pretty good judge !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 16:51:34 »

Yeah hes alright

Seems like a complete twat to me....having a bit of a go at Spence, not called for in my opinion and not banter and not welcome on the TEF,
Spencer_White

« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 18:05:37 »

With our record over them it is easy to wind up the Pox. As I said they dont tend to know much about football.

Suprised he didnt mention the FA Cup game. Otherwise he would have ticked every Pox stereotype box going.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:45:34 »

Haha that's your answer to everything Lee Cheesy

Yes Yes Yes
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:51:00 »

Yes Yes Yes
Zzz Zzz Zzz Cheesy

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 21:44:21 »

With our record over them it is easy to wind up the Pox. As I said they dont tend to know much about football.

Suprised he didnt mention the FA Cup game. Otherwise he would have ticked every Pox stereotype box going.

He did mention the FA cup.........

Quote from: Alan Maze
Ok, so well done, you can count to three. But how the fuck can you say the pitch is miles from the stand? Maybe it seemed that way to you on your last, and only, visit when you left empty handed.
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 20:20:26 »

You're right, I did Ralphy! Couldn't resist. Thanks for your endorsements so far, means a lot from a scummer.
Your fellow Town fans can call me a cunt, which is really hurtful, but at least we all support our home town clubs, or in your case a team near where we live. I'd far rather have a conversation with a Swindon fan any day than a Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal tosser. You know me, I'm not interested in aggro or having a go. Its only bloody football. I hate Swindon, yeah, but its just a rivalry.
What I take exception to is a knob head who claims Oxford fans know nothing about football. I'm obviously going to disagree with that. And I was pointing out that our City (unlike your town) is the home of Oxford Uni, so how can anyone claim we are all fuckwits? I admitted we've got plenty of twats and numb skulls at our games, and I often fall out with such idiots at games.
Anyway, decent night for your lot last night I see. First time you've avoided defeat for a while.
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 20:24:33 »

It would be interesting to know whether the Oxford/Swindon rivalry has lead to more Swindonians attending Cambridge rather than Oxford.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 20:27:28 »

It would be interesting to see how many local born attend Oxford university or whether all their so called intelligence is imported from areas like Swindon etc.
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 20:30:21 »

I imagine most don't attend Oxford. Not due to intelligence but like most teenagers wanting to get the fuck out of Dodge.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 20:36:16 »

I think intelligence will play a big part after all those years of in breeding and an inability to hold a pen due to webbed hands
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: