Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season....who do you want?  (Read 61241 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 20:24:00 »

Actually he scored that match.....lost 2-1....to be fair he did pick up nasty injuries.
His dad was quality.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 20:25:19 »

Isn't Caton playing for North Leigh again now ? I know he was at Weymouth for a while.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 20:28:51 »

Actually he scored that match.....lost 2-1....to be fair he did pick up nasty injuries.
His dad was quality.

Last minute from what I recall.

My other Caton memory was in Div 4 v MKD, when Ince played for us, Caton took on half their side in a mazy dribble and was taken out for a pen....Jack Smith scored.
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:29:47 »

There is no consolation whatsoever in going down. None.

'Ooh but we can play Oxford'. Fucking Pox, shit out of Town ground with 3 sides, with stands 3 miles away from the pitch and rabid inbred home fans. Fucking rubbish.

I'll be devastated if we go down.

Ok, so well done, you can count to three. But how the fuck can you say the pitch is miles from the stand? Maybe it seemed that way to you on your last, and only, visit when you left empty handed. Toss pot. The pitch is as close to the stands as at your absolute shit hole of a dump.
A local derby against your REAL local rivals is what we all want. But preferably in Lge 1, for all concerened.We've had to make do with Cheltenham, Wycombe and even some people think of Cambridge as our rivals. (not us) If you do go down, - and lets face it, its looking likely now, I can see you slipping out of the league altogether. Whatever you do, get rid of whatever is causing your current form, because you really do not want to drop down to Lge 2. I don't want to see you go through that, contrary to what most yellows fans may say, we need us both back in lge 1, Championship again. We've missed eachother. And you know it. Bye
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #139 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:31:21 »

Ok, so well done, you can count to three. But how the fuck can you say the pitch is miles from the stand? Maybe it seemed that way to you on your last, and only, visit when you left empty handed. Toss pot. The pitch is as close to the stands as at your absolute shit hole of a dump.
A local derby against your REAL local rivals is what we all want. But preferably in Lge 1, for all concerened.We've had to make do with Cheltenham, Wycombe and even some people think of Cambridge as our rivals. (not us) If you do go down, - and lets face it, its looking likely now, I can see you slipping out of the league altogether. Whatever you do, get rid of whatever is causing your current form, because you really do not want to drop down to Lge 2. I don't want to see you go through that, contrary to what most yellows fans may say, we need us both back in lge 1, Championship again. We've missed eachother. And you know it. Bye

We know what is causing our problems but our board don't seem to want to do anything about it!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:37:40 »

i look forward to playing poxford again.i aint felt the real bitter hatred at football for a while now.

the amount of people that will come out of the woodwork means the next time we meet is gonna be very messy.
woolster

« Reply #141 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:41:33 »

i look forward to playing poxford again.i aint felt the real bitter hatred at football for a while now.

the amount of people that will come out of the woodwork means the next time we meet is gonna be very messy.

agree muchness
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:43:43 »

I was hoping to get them in a cup. But if it's league 2 it's league 2. The whole point in supporting Town is that we're lower league.
woolster

« Reply #143 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:45:31 »

I was hoping to get them in a cup. But if it's league 2 it's league 2. The whole point in supporting Town is that we're lower league.
no the whole point is we are all in it together Yes
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:49:28 »

The older I get, the less real 'hatred' I feel to be honest. I used to despise you lot, but things aren't the same without a genuine rivalry. Its been sorely missed for 10 years I know plenty of Town fans (Tans, and Ralphy to name two) but we have decent banter, plenty of piss taking, but its nothing more. It'll all get hyped up before the games, keyboard warriors coming on giving it plenty, but Jesus lads, its a game of football. Theres so many Police at our games at the moment there would be no trouble at the ground. By the way, we'd stuff you right now, I'd bet my house on it. (on the pitch I mean  Wink )
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:50:29 »

...in it together. You think we can subvert Cameron's "big society" bank funds to bank roll the town to the champions league?
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:52:17 »

We know what is causing our problems but our board don't seem to want to do anything about it!

Yeah, and don't we just know how you feel! We're extremely lucky with our current Chairman and owners, but we deserve it after all the trouble we had with Kassam.
I'm amazed at your slide this season. After last year I thought you'd be a threat.

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:57:26 »

The older I get, the less real 'hatred' I feel to be honest. I used to despise you lot, but things aren't the same without a genuine rivalry. Its been sorely missed for 10 years I know plenty of Town fans (Tans, and Ralphy to name two) but we have decent banter, plenty of piss taking, but its nothing more. It'll all get hyped up before the games, keyboard warriors coming on giving it plenty, but Jesus lads, its a game of football. Theres so many Police at our games at the moment there would be no trouble at the ground. By the way, we'd stuff you right now, I'd bet my house on it. (on the pitch I mean  Wink )

i agree about the softening of hatred as we age.i feel the same,but as its been a while i'm sure there will be plenty of blokes from both sides coming out for the fixtures.
the old bill will have their work cut out as there will be pockets of trouble dotted about, i'm sure.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #148 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 22:57:34 »

Fitton is nothing like that joker Kassam
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 23:02:59 »

Fitton is nothing like that joker Kassam

Very true Pie man. I can't bring myself to call our stadium by its real name. Anyway,  Every time I look on here you're on line. Do you have a life outside STFC??
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: