Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A BIG WELL DONE  (Read 23473 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 17:44:19 »

to all of you in the town end. All of you fans, your treatment of Vincent Pericard was absolutely disgusting.

I hope you're all fucking proud.

Fuck you.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 17:50:11 »

What happened?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 17:52:58 »

Vince had a good game, got tired made a couple of mistakes and nearly everyone cheered when he got subbed off.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 17:54:58 »

Some cunts in the south stand singing not fit to wear the shirt. Thought he held the ball up well today.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 17:58:43 »

a very high percentage of football fans are clueless idiots.stfc seem to have a higher than average amount of cretins in the crowd.

no player who is trying deserves boos-abuse,but this is nothing new from our fans is it
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:00:08 »

a very high percentage of football fans are clueless idiots.stfc seem to have a higher than average amount of cretins in the crowd.

no player who is trying deserves boos-abuse,but this is nothing new from our fans is it

I think we have the normal quota of cretins. It's just that you get to hear them more often.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:02:06 »

I wasn't there - but could tell from the commentary that there was a lot of unnecessary abuse directed towards Pericard in the form of booing when he made the bad pass and cheering when he got subbed off.
That's really going to help his confidence, isn't it?
Twats

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
phelpsieboy

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:02:36 »

I thought he played very well, held up the ball well, muscled off alot of their defenders and laid off some neat passes, had a bad 10 minutes and got booed and shouted at, was embarrassed when town fans jeered him off, was no need for it
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:03:04 »

We had some bloke behind us who was moaning at EVERY player. I think some of you may have described him in the past.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:03:28 »

I thought he was MOTM until his misplaced pass! A good majority of our fans have no clue about football, including the muppets around me in the DR stand.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:20:41 »

As others have said, he was having a good game until about 10 minutes before he went off. Don't know if he was injured but he looked finished and probably should have been taken off quicker. Fuck knows why people were booing, morons.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:22:46 »

to all of you in the town end. All of you fans, your treatment of Vincent Pericard was absolutely disgusting.

I hope you're all fucking proud.

Fuck you.

I was in the Town End, I did not boo, nor cheer when he was subbed.

Oooooooooooooahhhhhhhh Vincent Pericard!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:23:01 »

The problem with Vince is he's a Heskey type player who is in the team to hold up the ball, provide the midfield players with the platform to be creative. He did this very well for most of the game but on a few occasions he did this rather than play an obvious forward pass to Austin or Ritchie which frustrated the fans. He doesn't put in anywhere near the work rate of Austin and that is picked up by the fans and he doesn't win anywhere near the amount of headers he should. I was happy with his overall performance but like everyone else extremely annoyed when he didn't play Charlie through. Plenty of others gave the ball away today and I was completely embarrassed by the way the crowd reacted before and during his substitution.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:30:11 »

I didn't think he had his best game today (and for the record, I generally quite like Pericard and have used the "3rd Div Heskey" line Hitchin sets out so well above) but there's no way he deserved booing. That's just fucking stupid.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:34:03 »

I thought he was fucking useless but didnt boo. the cunt couldnt trap cement
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: