Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A BIG WELL DONE  (Read 23749 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 22:06:53 »

to all of you in the town end. All of you fans, your treatment of Vincent Pericard was absolutely disgusting.

I hope you're all fucking proud.

Fuck you.

I'm sure if other stands chipped in with the odd chant then they'd have done similar. Thought it was a disgrace but the majority of the town end did not join in
Lurker

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 22:12:28 »

Cunt

Is your tourettes just internet based or do you find it hinders your social life as well?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 22:38:55 »

Good post Lurker, and congrats on some top quality lurking.
Sorry but I think his lurking has been poor Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 22:40:21 »

Is your tourettes just internet based or do you find it hinders your social life as well?
It's the standard TEF welcome. Someone had to do it. You're not allowed to post otherwise. So far, though, your posts have been intelligent and well thought out, and made some good points. What the fuck are you doing on here? Smiley
Lurker

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 22:56:17 »

Yeah, I did think that a little to be honest. Still, it's a bit like prison, get all up in someone's grill or be their bitch right? No? ok, cunt is probably fair.

Not sure really, probably lack of mates in Swindon (as evidenced by my "ticket for one please" earlier).

As for well thought out posts, thought i'd save my 'WILSON OUT!' for later...  Wink
deltaincline

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 23:18:41 »

I just wished he would put more effort in. Just run track back once in a while fella, put a diving tackle in, rush to close down that defender!

Good point.

With his experience in the game, I'm surprised he doesn't do a wee bit more in the effort department.

You'd think Wilson or Shirtliff might have encouraged him to do that at least once in a game, if only to get the crowd on his side. I dont think the CG crowd are any diferent to any other in that they respect players who try their hardest, but it's bordering on a fucking hate campaign towards him now.

Maybe someone could put him in touch with David Duke for bit of therapy Wink

Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 23:31:24 »

Maybe someone could put him in touch with David Duke for bit of therapy Wink

Cheesy Cheesy

Well he does work in a call centre now, so maybe Vinnie should try and change his gas supplier or mobile tariff, he may get lucky with who answers the phone... Wink

(Or was that Jimmy Glass that works in a call centre, dunno, I've had a few beers)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 00:03:49 »

You must sit near me then. The twat was saying he knew more about football because he's played before!! what a cock.
DRS V194
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 00:07:22 »

Pericard was unfortunate today because the good things he did were subtle and the bad things he did were obvious. This leaves everyone with the impression he is dogshit, including me. Very few in the town end had a go at him though, most clapped him off.
Panda Paws

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 01:00:45 »

I thought he was fucking useless but didnt boo. the cunt couldnt trap cement

These are also my thoughts.

In fairness first half he was better than he has been for a while, but second half he was woeful. Five times in a row he stood and watched their CB jump and head the ball unchallenged, that's what pisses people off. The only thing a player MUST do is run his bollocks off and do everything he can for the team, and Pericard doesn't appear to do that at times to me.
flammableBen

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 01:01:47 »

I think I was too busy giving peri a standing applause to hear the booing. I was stood up anyway, but I thought he was really good today.

That run of ball on the floor attacking football running up to our second goal he was ace, if not involved he was always drawing defenders away and being a nuisance.

Charlie Austin really is another class though isn't he?  If he doesn't get a good move in January then he obviously lacks ambition and I'm not sure we want a player like that.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 02:00:29 »

My only gripe with Pericard is that I can't understand why he is so unfit. He's knackered within 15 minutes of the 2nd half kicking off.

He really reminds me of Paynter, especially with the way a lot of fans don't like him.
Panda Paws

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 02:04:31 »

My only gripe with Pericard is that I can't understand why he is so unfit. He's knackered within 15 minutes of the 2nd half kicking off.

He really reminds me of Paynter, especially with the way a lot of fans don't like him.

But even when Paynter first arrived he carried a goal threat had some kind of work rate. What sum's it up for me is that someone has compared him to Heskey, so it doesnt matter if he doesnt ever look like scoring cos he's holding the ball up, but that's horse shit.

Austin holds the ball up miles better than Pericard, Drogba holds the ball up better than Heskey. Drogba and Austin also score and work and create and are outstanding at their level, because they are miles better than fucking Pericard and Heskey. It's just an excuse for a shit and lazy(looking) striker.

For the amount he is earning, to not be fit enough to play beyond an hour, and he hardly put in a top notch shift for the hour, is a disgrace.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 02:11:21 »

Paynter was not the player of last season when he got here. Even last season people still thought he could easily be replaced.

I think Austin is great and his all round play has really improved, but even he has games where he miscontrols balls and heads to nobody on the pitch. It's what happens when we play long from the back, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
DMR

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 02:18:39 »

I wasn't there, but as a rule of a thumb you do only get jipped by your own fans if you're a bit shit...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: