Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A BIG WELL DONE  (Read 23474 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:36:26 »

Booing is out of order, but he was crap today and I was glad he was taken off.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:42:48 »

Booing is out of order, but he was crap today and I was glad he was taken off.

Strange how some folk thought he had a good game and others thought he was crap

As an after thought wonder if the FL show will still be on tonight?
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:46:39 by stfcinbmth » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:47:23 »

Still on i think
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:50:25 »

I don't think I've ever voiced anything negative of Pericard as I actually like him, but I thought he was useless today. He lost the ball more than he held it up. His first touch was simply not good.

It might not have helped though that my mate spent the whole game talking about how shit Pericard was and pointed it out repeatedly. When someone does that, you kind of get sucked in.
Coca Fola

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 18:52:22 »

At the end of the day he's a striker. How many shots did he have? None. I couldn't care less how well he holds the ball up a strikers job is to score goals.

(I didn't jeer him btw)
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:17:02 »

personaly i thought he was fucking useless, bad first touch, useless at holding up the ball even tho most of you thought thats his strong point and he just seems to panic on the ball and rather play the simple little pass (normally back towards his own goal) having said that it doesnt help when people boo him throughout the match and certain individuals shouting abuse towards him.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:24:43 »

I thought he did really well today, good first touch, held the ball up well and did his job superbly. Fucks me off as well the amount of stick he gets, even when he plays well.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:41:40 »

I thought he was MOTM until his misplaced pass! A good majority of our fans have no clue about football, including the muppets around me in the DR stand.

Cheers then!!! soapy tit wank don't even get me started on foghorn families abuse of Smith today!!
On a positive note I'm loving old man Nichos winter cardie!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 19:44:49 »

When someone does that, you kind of get sucked in.

Only when the person they are talking about is a bit shit though. (Disclaimer: I didn't go today so I can't actually judge)

That said though, anyone who boos an individual player is a low-life gob shite of the highest order. Fuck all that 'Oooooh, they've paid their money, they're entitled to their opinion'....FUCK THAT SHIT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORTING THE FUCKING TEAM, SO SUPPORT THEM YOU CUNTS!
deltaincline

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:02:02 »

It was depressing listening to some of the wankers sitting around me hurling abuse at every fucking touch Pericard had today. It's tempting to pick on the cunt with the biggest gob, take the cunt down and offer the same to the others, but CCTV would pick it up and you'd get banned. The alternative is to sit and listen to it.

Neither option is really viable, so maybe it's time to think of something else to do on a Saturday cos listening to the moronic fucking clueless cunts is now doing my head in.

Appreciate football is subjective, and that Pericard (and others) has played like a twat at times and has deserved at least moans of frustration, but he had a decent game today. Granted he doesn't score a lot, but his contribution is strong when he's on form, which is why Wilson picks him. He's not the best player I've seen in his position, but the bloke tries hard and as I said, he can be effective as the big man up front.

All you thick cunts who boo him; well done. I'm sure when we get going again, have some success and Wilson is looked upon as a serious contender for some up and comming club as a good manager, he'll remember cunts like you, booing your own players.

Unfortunately it makes all Swindon Town supporters look cheap and amateur. Certainly not deserving of a decent football club, let alone one with a good manager with ambition.

Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:02:40 »

I thought he was shit, no effort whatsoever, glad he went off.

I didnt boo him though, I simply said 'thank god for that'

I've no opinion on him either way, I hoped he'd come good this season and by and large he's been ok, but today he was totally poo!

I suppose if I had to pick a non-scoring centre forward to partner Austin - Dossevi would shade it for me everytime.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:09:02 »

Thought he had a poor first 20 mins but came into the game and starting to hold the ball up well, but still won sod all headers considering his height.

I think the pass on the half way line was the final straw for a number of fans, even though Charlie could've been offside, and the TE singing Dossevi's name soon after didn't help.

But the fact that most of the time looks like he cannot be bothered doesn't help his case.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:11:06 »

It was depressing listening to some of the wankers sitting around me hurling abuse at every fucking touch Pericard had today. It's tempting to pick on the cunt with the biggest gob, take the cunt down and offer the same to the others, but CCTV would pick it up and you'd get banned. The alternative is to sit and listen to it.

Neither option is really viable, so maybe it's time to think of something else to do on a Saturday cos listening to the moronic fucking clueless cunts is now doing my head in.

Appreciate football is subjective, and that Pericard (and others) has played like a twat at times and has deserved at least moans of frustration, but he had a decent game today. Granted he doesn't score a lot, but his contribution is strong when he's on form, which is why Wilson picks him. He's not the best player I've seen in his position, but the bloke tries hard and as I said, he can be effective as the big man up front.

All you thick cunts who boo him; well done. I'm sure when we get going again, have some success and Wilson is looked upon as a serious contender for some up and comming club as a good manager, he'll remember cunts like you, booing your own players.

Unfortunately it makes all Swindon Town supporters look cheap and amateur. Certainly not deserving of a decent football club, let alone one with a good manager with ambition.

One of the main reasons I go to far more away games than home. You don't get many of the fuckwits going.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:22:44 »

God you lot bore me. oh no big mean fans booing players,hardly fuckall said when we were singing his name at walsall i notice.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:26:26 »

this is fucking lunacy, he's a town player and deserves us to back him. add to this our other striking options today were:
ball who wilsons as a winger (and did a great job today)
dossevi who everyone moans about as well

pericard held the ball up well enough, when the ball was on the deck he was able to play the simple ball...you know, that old cliche of playing the way you're facing*. yes there were the odd hiccup and his pass went awry but he wouldn't have sunk to the 3rd tier of english football from the heights he had played at unless he had a few cock ups.

people booed and jeered when he failed to control a clearance from a metre away or when a cross went behind him, it's ridiculous.

*something i thought we did well today, we retained the ball and once we got the wednesday midfield pushed back onto their defence we brought the fullbacks into play and spread the play

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: