Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Strange Places where you have seen Town Players/Footballers/famous people ??  (Read 29706 times)
Morgan Freeman

People enjoy the sound of my voice

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 15:52:19 »

Clinton Morrison and David Howell at a wedding, who I believe both have Swindon supporting families.

Barry Scott

« Reply #61 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 16:15:39 »

Forgot that we met Neil Morrissey in a bar in Cairns. We got chatting to him and he came back to my mates house and got whey stoned man. I thought he was a twat, he just kept arguing about some political bollocks that no one gave a fuck about.

Bono is waiting for a cubicle.
Buy one, get one free on U2 members, clearly.

Did you say what an honour it was to meet such a massive cunt?
« Last Edit: Friday, October 22, 2010, 16:17:23 by Barry Scott » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #62 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 16:44:35 »

I had Neil Morrisey and Angus Deyton and bint sat behind me when I had corporate hospitality at Palace. Morrisey was alright but Deyton really was a patronising, arrogant cunt - at least he doesn't need to get into a charachter on telly.
I've also remembered I was in a pub in Schull a very remote part of Ireland and one of the guys from the Bill was in there - can't remember which charachter. Seemed a decent geezer but very obscure.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 16:45:15 »

Ray Clemence and Paul Robinson at Hanbury Manor a couple of weeks ago, they were playing in the group ahead of us, stopped for a chat and had a couple of beers with them afterwards, got some good views and gossip from Clem.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
stfcinbmth

« Reply #64 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 17:05:59 »

Had a pee next to Bobby Stokes RIP in a pub in Pompey after a Pompey v Town game many years ago. Asked him if he thought it was offside, he reckoned it was
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 18:09:53 »

Had a few beers with Billy Bragg in a pub in London when we were out with a band called "The Men They Couldn't Hang"- nice fella.

Met Pat Jennings (hands like fucking shovels) at a golf charity day

Know Karl Pilkington - had him down to Swindon a few years ago for a night out with Suzanne (his missus went to college with my missus)

Used to go and have a few beers with Buzzer (Nicky Summerbee) when he played for us and lived in Stratton Village

Spud (Ian Herring) is working on my house at the moment Smiley

Wise men say........
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 18:35:52 »

Oh how could I forget.

I was in the queue at Sainsburys Petrol station next to the 419... behind Scott Cunting Murray. I was so tempted to spit on the back of his head.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 18:55:39 »

Had a few beers with Billy Bragg in a pub in London when we were out with a band called "The Men They Couldn't Hang"- nice fella.
Ah, they were brilliant! The English answer to the Pogues (as I'm sure they were sick to the back teeth of being called. Although at least they had back teeth)

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 19:33:08 »

morgan freemans post remeinded me of the time i saw clinton morrison in morrisons.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #69 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 19:43:52 »

Oh how could I forget.

I was in the queue at Sainsburys Petrol station next to the 419... behind Scott Cunting Murray. I was so tempted to spit on the back of his head.
How the mighty have fallen - just get down to Supermarine tomorrow and you can spit at him at your leisure while hopefully Bath get humbled.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 07:22:17 »

Darren Fletcher flew economy (like me and my pals) to Vegas for his stag do this summer (tacky Stag Do t-shirts and everything)... Jermaine Pennant, Tom Huddlestone, and Victor Anichibe all went Upper for their lads holiday.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 10:24:54 »

Was stood behind Scott Cuthbert in the queue in Subway once. He ordered a BLT Cheesy.
ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 11:30:27 »

My dad and I played in a charity skittles match against most of the League Cup winning team in the summer of 69 at *hangs head in shame* Melksham Conservative Club. I was an awestruck 15-year old so never did get any autographs and was too shy to talk to any of them, except Stan Harland who chatted for a minute.

The main thing I remember was that Rogers was useless at skittles, and got mercilessly ribbed by the other players. I felt quite sorry for him!
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 09:18:40 »

Tim Rice and Boy George in the gents at Hamersmith Apollo..didnt hang round to chat
Paul Weller Blackpool -miserable as fuck
Paul McCartney-BBC TV centre-Miserable scouse twat
Michael Talbott (fat bloke from Miami Vice) in my parents pub in Andover-Great bloke
Paul Weller again..London...great mood...met him loads, different every time
Paul Weller's mum....lovely lady, great fun
Jarvis Cocker-BBC Broadcasting House-Great bloke
Don MacLean (American Pie singer) A bit strange
Bruce Foxton (the Jam) Top bloke
John Virgo-corporate function...utter knob
Beverly Callard-Coronation Street...old slapper
Spike Milligan-Hyde Park...as mad and strange as you would imagine
Mike Summerbee-before Premier league game at Blackburn...brilliant bloke
Henry Kelly....Was'nt game for a laugh...miserable
john Cleese-St James' Park, very funny, very tall and very patient as got pounced on by Asian family talking bollocks to him
Gail Platt-Coronation Street-Euston Station...short but pokable !!!

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, October 25, 2010, 09:33:33 »

Mark Walters in a Italian in Bournemouth.

He was at Rovers by then and i tipped his table over.

(i made the table thing up!)

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: