Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Strange Places where you have seen Town Players/Footballers/famous people ??  (Read 29660 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:42:04 »

I remember on 606 once somebody said they had seen Matt Le Tissier at Bingo - so do you have any oddities to share.

I was once in Ellery Hanly's hotel room - nothing sordid - he was a guest and I worked on room service. He was fucking massive.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:47:52 »

I've seen lee peacock and sean o'hanlon in morrisons, and once saw ben wells riding around asda on a bike in a tracksuit

Things get better but they never get good
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:50:36 »

I once bought Jim Davidson a bottle of Gin......years back when i worked on the circus,he was doing a TV special.....jeez could he drink.
Also had a word with Barbara Windsor while delivering in Covent Garden...which is a tad strange these days on account of the Aussie take over there.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:56:52 »

Justin Lee-Collins in Hooters last night, alone.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:58:18 »

Lawrie Sanchez, menswear section of John Lewis in Reading.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:59:28 »

I got in a lift at the Royal Garden in Kensington and Noel Edmonds was in there - tiny, grumpy fucker. I also nearly got ran over by the fat, druggie Mel Smith in London going to an away game in the 80's - he obviously didn't do Zebra crossings. On the way to anorther away game in London - stopped at Heston and Tears for Tears tried to push in front of me at the cafe - they weren't too chuffed when I told them to fuck off and wait their turn and asked which one of them was Simon le Bon.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:05:41 »

Stood having a piss next to Phil Schofield.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:16:06 »

I once saw Mark Hughes and Keith Curle at Legoland. Together.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:20:30 »

Were they holding hands?
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:30:19 »

Gazza and John Moncur in the Tavern. Me and two mates drank beer with them all night.

Get to see loads in Shepherds Bush with the BBC up the road, news readers etc, no footballers though.

Also

Bill Bailey in Blockbusters (Now Tesco's)
Phil Jupitus in The Green Pub
Jacko's mate from Brush strokes in the green
Holly Vallance in the green
David Grohl walking past the green
Boris Johnson all over
Lembit Opik outside bush tube
That slightly oriental looking bird from E4 outside Angel tube

I could go on...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:32:25 »

Pissed on mr beauchamps leg in some night club bog. Then he asked do i know who he was.

The colour went out of him when i said i was a town fan Cheesy
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:56:00 »

Lou Macari in the toilets of a service station on the M6
Jean-Francois is God

« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:58:38 »

I once met Robert Huth in Viper Rooms, Harrogate on a night out whilst on cricket tour.  I dont think he appreciated me breaking up his bumping and grinding with a very pretty lady.

I also met Jeremy Guscott at Leekes in Melksham years ago and a couple of weeks ago met the actor who played O'Keefe in Band of Brothers in The British Lion, Devizes.

Another highlight has to be meeting both Michael Vaughan and Devon Malcolm outside The Oval after the Test Match against India in 2007.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:59:53 »

Oh, and Rik Mayall in my local newsagents, he had a cold and was buying parcetemol.
land_of_bo

« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 12:15:23 »

I saw Uther Pendragon at Bath train station.

Also, at Tribal Gathering in 1993, I was Jarvis Cocker and he was spanked out of his head; and yes, I did ask if he was sorted for Es and Whizz Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: