Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bye bye Rooney  (Read 18973 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 10:56:29 »

There's nothing dishonest about changing your mind Dave.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 11:05:30 »

Supposedly his wife thought he had it on a plate at Man U, thus fuelling his decision to leave..

Whether she was referring to sex or football is another matter..
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 11:07:33 by jb » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 11:55:46 »

Well I don't see how you could get more honest and upfront than the FCUM lot. And any fee Utd get for Rooney will just go into the gaping pit that is the Glazer's debt hole. Which is why both fans and players are deserting.

Anyway I thought you reckoned he was leaving cos of his missus?

the fcum fans are backing rooney.
i thought it was down to his mrs before hearing rooneys statement.

and dave.rooney told the club on the 14th of august he wanted to leave.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:07:23 »

the fcum fans are backing rooney.
So how does that make them dishonest? Everything they said would happen under the Glazers is doing. Not sure what you're on about tbh
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #94 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:09:10 »

Is fcum one of those lame play on words like "the premiershit"?

If so then pauld, arriba et al. Hang your heads in shame.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:10:44 »

Is fcum one of those lame play on words like "the premiershit"?

Football Club United of Manchester
http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/home.php

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:13:28 »

So how does that make them dishonest? Everything they said would happen under the Glazers is doing. Not sure what you're on about tbh

i'm not saying they are dishonest. why on earth have you concluded that?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:49:04 »

i'm not saying they are dishonest. why on earth have you concluded that?
Because you started by saying Rooney had been honest and contrasted his behaviour with the fans. I responded about FCUM having been honest and open in their split and you came back again. Sorry if it was a misunderstanding, thought you were having a go at FCUM for some reason I couldn't quite fathom. Maybe they've been tapping him up? Could do a job in the Northern Vodkat Prem Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 13:17:29 »

and dave.rooney told the club on the 14th of august he wanted to leave.

Sorry, not the start of this season but he has said it before

“I have always said I would love to end my career at this club,” said Rooney. “If I can get anywhere near what Ryan has done it would be an amazing achievement because I regard him as the perfect role model. You must have great respect for the way his life is and the way he handles himself. The things he has done throughout his career and the things he has won are unbelievable. Everyone looks up to him and if I even get close to the number of games he has played I would be delighted.”

So, he cant be honest in both statements - plus lets be honest, why take his word as face value. He's always been a liar. Once a Blue, Always a Blue? remember that?

[url width=120 height=160]http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp151/52638.jpg[/url]

....that lasted long

[url width=438 height=318]http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/robborobson/rooneybadge438getty.jpg[/url]

His statement and reasons, could very well be genuine but I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Once a Liar, Always a Liar.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 13:22:59 »

He aint no Greer thats for sure
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #100 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 13:29:42 »

Sorry, not the start of this season but he has said it before

So, he cant be honest in both statements - plus lets be honest, why take his word as face value. He's always been a liar. Once a Blue, Always a Blue? remember that?

[url width=120 height=160]http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp151/52638.jpg[/url]

....that lasted long

[url width=438 height=318]http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/robborobson/rooneybadge438getty.jpg[/url]

His statement and reasons, could very well be genuine but I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Once a Liar, Always a Liar.
He was a 16 year old boy for fucksake Dave and lets be honest here Everton didn't turn sown the 30m move did they. Alot has been made of this because it's very rare that players leave united. Ferguson doesn't show much loyalty to players who step out of line as his past shows so he shouldn't be so upset when it turns round and bites him on the ass.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 13:50:51 »

How old he was doesnt matter.

He could have moved to Manchester United, not 'written' a book that slagged off Everton and their manager. He didnt have to celebrate United goals infront of the fans at Goodison. He didnt have to kiss the United badge.

I expect most Everton fans accepted that his talent meant he wouldnt be an Everton  player for very long - but there are ways to go about things.

He's going about them quite well now, stating ambitions are his reasons - which would be fine, if he didnt have a track record for being a liar.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #102 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 14:03:15 »

Oh fuck all this whether he's right or not, honest or dishonest its nearly bonfire night lets just stick the bastard on top of a bonfire and torch him. That'll learn him.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 14:04:38 »

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 15:11:17 »

Because you started by saying Rooney had been honest and contrasted his behaviour with the fans. I responded about FCUM having been honest and open in their split and you came back again. Sorry if it was a misunderstanding, thought you were having a go at FCUM for some reason I couldn't quite fathom. Maybe they've been tapping him up? Could do a job in the Northern Vodkat Prem Smiley

i see rooneys behaviour as similar to those fans who have deserted man u.
only in rooneys case he gets slated by all and sundry.that's what i was getting at.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: