Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bye bye Rooney  (Read 19061 times)
woolster

« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 20:05:09 »

they are turning on him
can some boffin make the pic bigger Roll Eyes
Rich Pullen

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 20:05:55 »

Just a game chaps. Chant all you want but don't fork out on posh banners Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 20:08:57 »

player wants to leave for reasons he hasn't expalined yet.hang him! kill him! he is scum! etc.etc.etc....

fuck me, football fans are fucking idiots alot of the time
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 20:17:42 »

That ashley cole is a nice bloke aint he arriba  Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 20:19:39 »

no.he's a cunt
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 20:57:41 »

ooooh my team is close to administration,  oooooh my team is a selling club and has shits for directors

been there, done that, get over it

or better still just go to your bedroom in Basingstoke or wherever, lock the door and cry your eyes out on your Stevie G or Wayne pillowcase and leave us alone.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 00:55:59 »

Take my word for it, Rooney is on his way to Anfield.
I overheard Hodgson saying "Looks like Wayne's coming"
Didn't catch the rest, coz had to run for cover as it started pissing down

Never knowingly overstated.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 06:08:21 »

Take my word for it, Rooney is on his way to Anfield.
I overheard Hodgson saying "Looks like Wayne's coming"
Didn't catch the rest, coz had to run for cover as it started pissing down

Badum tish....
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 06:10:19 by thedarkprince » Logged
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 07:23:27 »

May have quite a bit to do with his agent's greed as his:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/20/wayne-rooney-paul-stretford-sir-alex-ferguson

FWIW, I suspect it's a combination: greed (personal and agents); ambition - Utd are a side on the wane (no pun intended) in global and domestic terms thanks to the Glazers' leaching; and possibly a host of other more minor factors, like the missus wanting a move abroad etc etc

Don't think the agent has Orchastrated (sp?) this move. Thing it happen way before. But the agent is going to have a bumper pay packet...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 07:42:44 »

Not sure it is for "ambition" I would not have thought that Rooney has the brains to look at it and say well the Glazers have saddled utd with all this debt there is no way we can keep affording top players so I will need to go somewhere else if I want to continue trying to win things.

It is probaby knowing that this may be his last chance for a huge pay day and it wil ltake quite a bit of money to build a new housing estate for all his prozzies so he can visit regular to collect 'rent'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 09:10:55 »

Not sure it is for "ambition" I would not have thought that Rooney has the brains to look at it and say well the Glazers have saddled utd with all this debt there is no way we can keep affording top players so I will need to go somewhere else if I want to continue trying to win things.
He doesn't need to - all he needs to do is look round the dressing room, see who's left, who's come in, and who's going at the end of the season and draw the same conclusions as everyone else. United are falling behind, the only question is will they fall as far as Liverpool or Leeds did?

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 09:14:56 »

many utd fans have deserted the club as they are disillusioned with it.rooney who could be doing the same is then a traitor etc for saying he wants to leave.at least he was honest and upfront over wanting out,and the club will be able to get a fee for him.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #87 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 09:39:25 »

Absolutly spot on Arriba
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 10:07:54 »

many utd fans have deserted the club as they are disillusioned with it.rooney who could be doing the same is then a traitor etc for saying he wants to leave.at least he was honest and upfront over wanting out,and the club will be able to get a fee for him.
Well I don't see how you could get more honest and upfront than the FCUM lot. And any fee Utd get for Rooney will just go into the gaping pit that is the Glazer's debt hole. Which is why both fans and players are deserting.

Anyway I thought you reckoned he was leaving cos of his missus?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 10:48:34 »

the same way he was honest at the start of the season and said he wanted to stay at United for life?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: