Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 42120 times)
woolster

« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 20:59:55 »

all your fault prutton

fuck off you pikey twat
i thought prutton played well, dossevi, pericard should have had at least 2 each, roll on austin coming back
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:03:21 »

Looking for a scapegoat. I only listend on the radio, and as he got sent off hes my man
flammableBen

« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:06:39 »

Looking for a scapegoat. I only listend on the radio, and as he got sent off hes my man

Come on then, let's be a bit reasonable on our scapegoat hunting.

Who started the thread?
woolster

« Reply #303 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:09:56 »

:hmmm:looking for a scapegoat, look at the 2 donkeys up front tonight
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:11:48 »

Fffffffffffff. Can't be fucking lieve it. Absolutely mugged. Prutton played well but diving in right in front of the ref while on a yellow was fucking moronic and I'm pissed off that people clapped him off.  Good player but a liability we can't afford. Can I say that ive criticized rose as much as anyone but he was excellent.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #305 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:13:12 »

Our formation was all wrong today, too narrow and they played it to the flanks with great effect.

Caddis deserved man of the match, the only player to really do anything going forward. Maybe Manks as well.

At least the scouts won't have too much to report back on regarding Morrison.
Dozno9

« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:14:22 »

We struggled with their pace all game.

Their defence was big and were all over Vince and Dossevi, we need to be Austin + one of those. Caddis looked good and deserved MoM although I couldn't work out his position at times but that's probably me.

Absolute clanger for their 1st but it is suprising that he felt he needed to come 12 yards to get the ball but then he was the only one anywhere near the ball at the time.

O'Brien looked lost when he came on, I'm sure he'd be better with an earpiece in with someone telling him where he needs to run to.

Rose was good and excellent free kick.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:14:34 »

What a crazy game of football. For the first 10-15 minutes I have no idea what we were doing. Lucas should never have come for the first, big mistake that. The second goal JP got unlucky and it deflected back to their player who put in a decent ball. Quite why no one picks up BWP is anyones guess but it's poor marking and the easiest goal for a 2-0 lead. Oh dear. Then we slowly came back into it. Got some passing going, Caddis caused them problems down the wing. Then Prutton came up with a great finish and we were back in it. I thought at HT we had a good chance but in the 2nd half we didn't start with a great tempo. We have the ball away too much. We struggled to really get at them as i'd hoped. Then we began to win a few free kicks and Rose slots in a beauty (Rose was actually pretty decent when he came on I thought tonight). After that I was beginning to think we may actually crack on for a 3rd but Prutton (on a yellow) made a clumsy challenege and not one you'd expect from someone of such experience. 2nd booking and off he goes. Even with 10 we still looked more likely to score. Then at 10 v 10 there was only going to be one winner or so it seemed. Gave away the ball out wide, the put a cross in and then, well that was that. Remarkably similar to the 03/04 game here at against Plymouth.

Tactics didn't work today. Too much hoof ball at times against 2 big CBs? confused by that one. Plymouth went wide which is not what Huddersfield and Saints didn't The diamond was leaving us exposed. Changing to a flat 4-4-2 should have worked in theory but we didn't get it wide often enough and O'Brien barely used his pace or made decent runs. First time I noticed that we really missed Austin tonight. A loan striker wouldn't go amiss. I don't think Dossevi is going to score many and Pericard up top on his own might not work. Dissapointing and a funny game of football.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:16:10 »

Fucked off.

Lucas cost - made some good saves after but cost us.

Prutton the same. Played well but ultimately cost us.

Rose was probably our best player

Pericard and Dossevi need staying onside and shooting practise. Charlie Austin scores twice tonight.

Fans, dickheads with short memories. 2-0 and you fucked it up. That's just asking for trouble. De Ja Vu.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:16:20 »

Just back...great match,a credit to lge1.
Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say the better team won.
Caddis is starting to bloom and though Rose was shaky at the back his was a good goal.
Prutton has got to sort his tackling out....played well and to be honest the first yellow he got was a bit soft.
The only thing missing for me is pace up front.
A good game......my view is we were a tad unlucky not to grab a point and we will play worse and win matches.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:17:11 »

Un-fucking-believable. Typical fucking Swindon.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:17:14 »

just got back and to be fair we was lucky to get back to 2-2 we played awful. pericard was useless and there was no flow to our game just hoof hoof hoof hoof

we never deserved a point and that showed in the last minute

plymouth could have won 5-2 if not for there poor heading.

rose is clueless and looks like hes waiting for someone to tell him who to pass to, AOB made a few runs only for rose to ignore him and pass back.

must improve on saturday and im glad ferry will be starting the next few games.

oh and the ref was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite there 2 centre halfs were all over preicard and dossevi and got away with it everytime but when pericard back in an inch its a foul!!!

you reds  Sad
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:20:54 by carbonwhite » Logged
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:17:18 »

What a crazy game of football. For the first 10-15 minutes I have no idea what we were doing. Lucas should never have come for the first, big mistake that. The second goal JP got unlucky and it deflected back to their player who put in a decent ball. Quite why no one picks up BWP is anyones guess but it's poor marking and the easiest goal for a 2-0 lead. Oh dear. Then we slowly came back into it. Got some passing going, Caddis caused them problems down the wing. Then Prutton came up with a great finish and we were back in it. I thought at HT we had a good chance but in the 2nd half we didn't start with a great tempo. We have the ball away too much. We struggled to really get at them as i'd hoped. Then we began to win a few free kicks and Rose slots in a beauty (Rose was actually pretty decent when he came on I thought tonight). After that I was beginning to think we may actually crack on for a 3rd but Prutton (on a yellow) made a clumsy challenege and not one you'd expect from someone of such experience. 2nd booking and off he goes. Even with 10 we still looked more likely to score. Then at 10 v 10 there was only going to be one winner or so it seemed. Gave away the ball out wide, the put a cross in and then, well that was that. Remarkably similar to the 03/04 game here at against Plymouth.

Tactics didn't work today. Too much hoof ball at times against 2 big CBs? confused by that one. Plymouth went wide which is not what Huddersfield and Saints didn't The diamond was leaving us exposed. Changing to a flat 4-4-2 should have worked in theory but we didn't get it wide often enough and O'Brien barely used his pace or made decent runs. First time I noticed that we really missed Austin tonight. A loan striker wouldn't go amiss. I don't think Dossevi is going to score many and Pericard up top on his own might not work. Dissapointing and a funny game of football.

Thanks.

But the word 'paragraphs' springs to mind.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:17:45 »

Quick synopsis...

Lucas fuck up for their first
Great cross which meant tap in for BWP
Great goal scored from 25 yards from Prutton
Pericard misses sitter with goal at mercy
Half time

Point blank save by Plymuff keeper to stop OG
Dossevi misses header from 10 yards
N'Gala lucky top stay on field after being last man after felling Caddis..gets booked
Rose scored from resulting free-kick...2-2
Prutton goes for two bookables after wild challenge despite winning ball
Johnson lucky to stay on field after verballing the lino after free-kick awarded in corner
Johnson gets sent off for 2 yellows in last minute...refuses to go
Town nearly snatch winner...but Plymuff break....and we know what happened next...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 21:20:30 »

You win some, you lose some.

Yes a lot of hoof ball, not a lot of support. Expectations had risen after sat, today was back to reality. Caddis my man of the match. People around me in the DRS annoy me. Instead of getting on the players backs, why not support them. Encorouragement is better than a slagging off.

Plymouth were a hell of a lot better than Udders and Saints. They definately had some decent players, and will be up come the end of the season. Like us.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: