Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drunks who think they are the dogs bollocks  (Read 12674 times)
dell boy

« on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 08:42:47 »

I know I will get hammered for this because a lot of the idiots I'm talking about probably, and I say probably post on here, but I've got to say it.

I sat in block 549 along with a lot of families and loyal supporters, I try to be as vocal as possible supporting my team, I do try to keep my language down even though at times the odd fuck-it will come out, and those around including families will accept it.

What I cant accept nor will the majority of fans is some fat fucking drunken shit head standing up looking straight at me and pleading with me and others around to get up and sing. Do you think I'm not a passionate fan moran, I've been supporting this side for over 40 years all over the country and had so much anguish at the expense of the team I love.

But you and your three fucking mates are a total disgrace, you stopped fans watching the last few minutes unless they stood up, you didn't have a clue what was going on the pitch you drunken yob, you stank of booze, were very unpleasant and your language was way over the top.

People left early (not myself) because of your aggressive attitude. You have probably come away thinking what a great day out, I'm so fucking drunk, I'm a proper supporter I am. No, you and your mates are total dicks, I hope you stayed late in the evening and got a fucking good hiding.

Rant over.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 08:53:56 »

Stand up and sing then you fucking plastic!

dell boy

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 08:55:44 »

Stand up and sing then you fucking plastic!

I'm sure I sang more than most. You miss my point unless of course you were so pissed also you cant remember much from yesterday.
Doore

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 08:58:20 »

Well said dell boy.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 08:58:30 »

I was wasted yesterday, what happened?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 08:59:00 »

i dont like aggressive pissed up morons having a pop at fans.that is out of order.but frankly our day trippers can all fuck off as far as i'm concerned.
SarumRed

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 09:01:16 »

Yes, the drunken yobs were probably day trippers, you're right arriba.
trogladite

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 09:06:46 »

This is what I posted on another thread........................

A note to the guy who sat in row 40 139 H. Little guy short dark hair, red town shirt sat with your mate with white shirts on.
you've got a weak bladder.  You had to go for a piss second half and had an argument with the Town fan sat at the end of the row.
1 You should never drink before a game, you can't handle alcohol.
2 You should feel ashamed of yourself picking on a old man with his family there.
3 you upset a lot of fans around you and the general feeling as a mob we should of done something about you.
4 You sir are a prat and my guess is when outside you were the first back to your car, bus , tube so as not to meet millwall fans.
5 You didn't ruin the day but you added little or nothing to the occasion.

Sadly I've got to agree with Dell Boy.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 09:12:17 »

Just posted on the atmos thread.

Lads round us were pissed out their brains, most fans peaked at the Green man and forgot we had a final to play

Come on YOU REDS!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 09:13:57 »

I was in 548 and had the same sort of thing with a group of lads at the front of the block.  I was singing but I was also watching the game.  These arseholes were making it pretty difficult to do that.  Late in the game when milwall were trying to keep it in the corner.  Couldn't see what was going on.  But it comes out at any big game.  There was a group of pricks in front of me at Fulham as well.

Just be thankful that they'll go back to watching chelsea next season.

Never knowingly overstated.
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 09:35:16 »

Fucking awful atmosphere.  The most dissappointed i've ever been with a town crowd. 

Someone posted 10 days ago that they couldn't be arsed to go to wemley with 25,000 plastics.  At the time I thought that was a knobbish thing to say, after yesterday i have to agree. Shit on the pitch, made even worse by our pathetic performance off it. All the more dissapointing following the season we've had - some of the best atmospheres i've ever experienced, certainly in the last 10 years.  Was it really this shit in 90/93?
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:20:23 »

My brother and I were having the conversation this morning, what if we make the play off final again next year - not inconcievable by any means.  Gut feeling right now is that I wouldn't want to go to wembley again, I found it really hard to relate to what was going on inside the stadium.

Probably a bit of sour grapes because of the end result, but I fucking loved the day up until we got to the stadium. Then I realised I was surrounded by thousands of non football supporters. Maybe that is the modern day fan. The sky sports sofa generation who knows.

If we'd had more to get behind on the pitch it would have been better I'm sure, and had Charlie not been fucked over by the pitch, I imagine the noise levels would have gone through the roof. Probably worth remembering that, we had nothing to sing or shout about, so 90% of our fans will resort to default silence, or worse - moaning, in that situation.

Millwall had two things going for them, they were 1-0 up, and they have a throwback chant consisting of "mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" which everyone can join in with. Everyone.

The white kit made no difference whatsoever to the result, but it did succeed in pissing off most of the hardcore fanbase, and probably confusing the majority of the daytrippers. Had no bearing on the result, so FUCKING WEAR RED.

Great day out with a good old group of us, like a proper away day special only on a much bigger scale - but then the reality set in when we got to our seats that this isn't the football I know and love.

Fitton was saying they should hold it at the millennium stadium, I disagree, I think villa park or everton or somewhere like that would be perfect for this level of game. It'll never happen.

SarumRed

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:47:34 »

Millennium is a bit smaller but is the same kind of place (except not in the middle of an industrial estate) but I've never been there to see a football match. I was thinking Villa Park too but that probably feels like somewhere near the Arctic Circle for the average Sarf Londoner
sirob_leroi

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:48:42 »

Probably a bit of sour grapes because of the end result, but I fucking loved the day up until we got to the stadium. Then I realised I was surrounded by thousands of non football supporters. Maybe that is the modern day fan. The sky sports sofa generation who knows.

Millwall had two things going for them, they were 1-0 up, and they have a throwback chant consisting of "mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" which everyone can join in with. Everyone.

Agreed, whilst were in the pub (JJ Moon) it just felt like a proper good away game, cracking atmosphere, everyone having a pint, singing old songs etc. but the minute we left the pub it just didn't feel right. Cant believe what a dump it is still round by the ground, just didn't feel that special. Never even thought about buying a flag or program. Couldn't really put my finger on it.
In re. to millwall noise, to be fair there was very few of us singing but the strange acoustics of the place made it very hard to hear what was going on anywhere else in our end even tho on occasion you could tell that we were singing but not what. Millwalls monosyllabic Milllllll was just about the only thing that would have worked in that situation.  
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:54:05 »

kicked off both sides of me twice in the ground (block 137)

first was just before half time with two blokes arguing about where one was from or something Hmmm...

the other was in second half between two men and two women
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: