Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF'ers - jobs to do on Saturday  (Read 9006 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 17:40:57 »

Bangkok red/china red/NZRobin : keep the matchday thread going....

I'll be joining them as I'm in Beijing on business... no way my boss was falling for "I've got a horrible disease, I can't go" after turning up at the office on that wonderful Tuesday morning reeking (sp?) of beer and unable to speak through all the shouting at The Valley Cheesy
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 19:42:29 »

Nev you're a cunt, always on a pun fest. Can an admin Locke this thread please.

"Nev in Bo locking shock"
Talk Talk

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 19:45:15 »

Talktalk -- Pre match soap box nutter.stands outside wembley preaching his bizarre views to the approaching crowd

Very poor arriba. I don't own a soap box. Can you allocate me another job please Batch?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 19:51:06 »

get some denim pom poms and you could be a cheerleader.
Talk Talk

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 19:53:16 »

get some denim pom poms and you could be a cheerleader.

I think you should be responsible for handing out and personally fitting red and white girly shoes.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 19:54:15 »

i cant multi task im matchday thread starter
ScillyRed

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 20:35:08 »

Walk the dogs, go beachcombing, go to work am, do the weekly accounts - go down the Scillonian club with the local red army mob (well two of us) and watch the match - more in hope than expectation !! Sit quietly in case there is a Millwall inter-island mob. Evening do at the golf club - could be embarrasing if we win - I will have had too much already by then + I will have my stfc white shirt on.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 20:37:27 »

Walk the dogs, go beachcombing, go to work am, do the weekly accounts - go down the Scillonian club with the local red army mob (well two of us) and watch the match - more in hope than expectation !! Sit quietly in case there is a Millwall inter-island mob. Evening do at the golf club - could be embarrasing if we win - I will have had too much already by then + I will have my stfc white shirt on.

Are you on St Mary's ScillyRed? Do you know Mick Scott at the Longstone Centre?

Cats are better than dogs FACT
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 20:43:41 »

go down the Scillonian club with the local red army mob (well two of us) and watch the match - more in hope than expectation !! Sit quietly in case there is a Millwall inter-island mob.
You'd better watch out for Pinky, Nez and the Butterfly Collector.
ScillyRed

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 20:59:19 »

System - yes St Mary's - probably know him by sight - is he a fan ? - we need reinforcements - getting worried now  Wink - luckily the other fan is a policeman  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 21:00:48 »

TalkTalk - Official photographer/press man. Talk to Si Pie about getting the photos online. Also note the club has a fetching range of red and white machetes for sale in the club shop.
Talk Talk

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 21:03:02 »

TalkTalk - Official photographer/press man. Talk to Si Pie about getting the photos online. Also note the club has a fetching range of red and white machetes for sale in the club shop.

Yes

Will do.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 21:07:40 »

Ironside - crowd parter. We'll aim you in the direction we want to travel, shout heil hitler and let your spring loaded right arm part the crowds.

Mark D - You can assist Ironside, take the flasher mac and take it in turns. Try not to get your synchronisation wrong.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 21:11:25 by Batch » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 21:16:11 »

Sonic Youth - STFC exchange programme. We needed the Norse STFC branch as security so you'll have to stand in over there until they are done. Should have you back to blighty for KO.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 21:18:13 »

Walrus - airport greeter. Make sure those flying in know the way to Wembley. You'll get pissed and end up at the airport sooner rather than later anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: