Pages: 1 ... 1461 1462 1463 [1464] 1465 1466 1467 ... 2661   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5225306 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21945 on: Friday, January 8, 2016, 19:20:17 »

I can't say I've ever had frothy piss. I think it definitely means you have terminal cancer, horlock. It's been nice knowing you.
You must have done, when it looks like it washing up liquid in it.

Haven't looked on the net but no doubt it will be terminal.
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #21946 on: Friday, January 8, 2016, 19:48:04 »

At my old job we once had a guy come in for an interview just before Christmas. Except he never showed up. It later transpired that he did in fact arrive at the offices but in a terrible attempt at parking manged to reverse into an Audience Q7 belonging to one of our suppliers who happened to be visiting. He was spotted by someone outside having a cigarette so we contacted the recruitment agency to say what had happened, the guy had called and told them that when he realised how out of the way our offices were he decided the job wasn't for him.

Initially he denied driving into the car park, only admitting that he'd driven by and proclaimed his ignorance. Despite having evidence of him clearly driving into the Audi on four different CCTV cameras he refused to admit that he'd driven into the car park.

In the end we gave our supplier the details of the recruiter and it was all settled in cash fairly swiftly.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #21947 on: Friday, January 8, 2016, 22:45:17 »

You must have done, when it looks like it washing up liquid in it.

Haven't looked on the net but no doubt it will be terminal.

It happens if you're mildly dehydrated or wee too fast. Not uncommon at all, unless it happens all the time. Then you should see a doctor.

And before anyone suggests I'm some sort of piss expert.. I'm not, but I have worked with a lot of old people where it's basically the same thing.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #21948 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 11:16:30 »

Nandos. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but it's expensive for what it is and indeed not cheeky in the slightest. I only went because my Mrs son took her and asked me to meet them after work. Roosters at bottom of town is better and cheaper.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #21949 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 11:35:01 »

I've got a recipe for Piri Piri sauce I make at home. Kids have informed me it is cheekier than Nandos.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #21950 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 11:38:08 »

I've never been to a Nandos and don't even know if there is such a thing in Bangkok. So there!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21951 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:23:58 »

It happens if you're mildly dehydrated or wee too fast. Not uncommon at all, unless it happens all the time. Then you should see a doctor.

And before anyone suggests I'm some sort of piss expert.. I'm not, but I have worked with a lot of old people where it's basically the same thing.
Thank you - although I wasn't aware one could piss too fast? Is there an optimum piss velocity?
The Doctor

Ignore
« Reply #21952 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 18:59:21 »

I have always depended on the TEF for the answers to lifes more surreal questions but assume no one has theory on this?
Could be a sign of excess protein in the urine. The piss stream stirs it up into a froth - like whisking eggwhites.
Often associated with diabetes.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #21953 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 19:38:46 »

Could be a sign of excess protein in the urine. The piss stream stirs it up into a froth - like whisking eggwhites.
Often associated with diabetes.

Username checks out.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #21954 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 19:40:02 »

I finally gave in today.  Confronted with a choice of buying razor blades from Wilkinson Sword at £2.50/blade or Gillette at £2.50/blade, I invested in a Morrison's own brand razor (£3) and a selection of blades (75p/blade).

The Morrisons blades may well turn out to be duds, but I resolved today never again to be fleeced by that male grooming duopoly/cartel.  I've never understood how they get away charging so much for such a simple product.  I'll keep you posted.
Flashheart

« Reply #21955 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 19:43:17 »

I've tried cheaper blades before and they just don't compare to the better ones. They're just not up to the job. I've also found that the expensive blades can last for a couple of months if you also invest in a quality shaving gel.

Ignore
« Reply #21956 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 19:59:27 »

I use a supermarket brand triple blade razor. Buy refills from whichever shop I'm in at the time as the blades all fit my razor fine.
The only ones I thought were shit were the ones from Wilkinsons.
Drying the razor after use helps keep it sharp rather than just slinging it back in the cabinet(what I used to do )

I expect the branded razors are better but I've never owned any so wouldn't know.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #21957 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 20:50:31 »

Lack of the Football League Tonight on Ch5 - Celebrity Big Brother in its place. Is this a permanent thing??

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #21958 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 21:02:53 »

Branded razors are a con.

Safety razors are cheapest and give the best shave.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21959 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 21:07:18 »

Lack of the Football League Tonight on Ch5 - Celebrity Big Brother in its place. Is this a permanent thing??

There were only about 7 games....so understandable
Pages: 1 ... 1461 1462 1463 [1464] 1465 1466 1467 ... 2661   Go Up
Print
Jump to: