Pages: 1 ... 1530 1531 1532 [1533] 1534 1535 1536 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5091210 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #22980 on: Friday, May 6, 2016, 17:35:09 »

Its them dipping the snout futher before line rentals are abolished as unfair. Currently going through the channels now.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22981 on: Friday, May 6, 2016, 17:48:25 »

Another bloody price hike from BT. Line rental is damn near £20 a month now, how on earth can it possibly cost that much to provide a line?

Bet you get loads of free inclusive calls though. Never used to be like that.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #22982 on: Friday, May 6, 2016, 19:41:24 »

Free evening and weekend calls... Not that I even have a handset connected to the line!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22983 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:37:22 »

Looks like the A420 derby is back on next season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #22984 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:38:25 »

Meh. Something to look forward to, until Full Time anyway.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22985 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:48:51 »

Meh. Something to look forward to, until Full Time anyway.

My fear is that they are on their way up whilst we are, well, stagnating. Hopefully we can kick on a little bit next season as bragging rights are going to be up for grabs.

Bristol Rovers just scored late on to potentially nick promotion from Accrington also.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22986 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:53:41 »

Bristol Rovers just scored late on to potentially nick promotion from Accrington also.
Looking likely that there will be 4 southern(ish) teams getting promoted then.

So we are likely to have Northampton, MKD, Rovers, Pox, Charlton and probably Pompey/Wimbledon/Plymouth next season then.

While losing Crewe, Doncaster, Wigan, Blackpool and possibly Bradford or Barnsley from oop north.

At least it balances geographically the league next season somewhat.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22987 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:56:07 »

Looking likely that there will be 4 southern(ish) teams getting promoted then.

So we are likely to have Northampton, MKD, Rovers, Pox, Charlton and probably Pompey/Wimbledon/Plymouth next season then.

While losing Crewe, Doncaster, Wigan, Blackpool and possibly Bradford or Barnsley from oop north.

At least it balances geographically the league next season somewhat.

This is very true. Not getting a season ticket next year so will be going to more away games next season for sure.

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #22988 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:56:19 »

As a division, it's looking much more interesting than 2015/16.

Poor ol' Accrington.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22989 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 15:58:49 »

As a division, it's looking much more interesting than 2015/16.

Poor ol' Accrington.
Yeah you do have to feel for them, but overall in the season if you didn't get enough points they only have themselves to blame.

I have a feeling Plymouth will win the play offs.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22990 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 16:05:59 »

Yeah you do have to feel for them, but overall in the season if you didn't get enough points they only have themselves to blame.

I have a feeling Plymouth will win the play offs.

From a selfish perspective Millwall staying down and Wimbledon getting promoted would be ideal (think Wimbledon might be my closest London team)

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #22991 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 16:07:26 »

I'm 18 hours into a bout of salmonella poisoning. I didn't know it was possible to feel so rough. I reckon I've been to the toilet 30 times, and even made it on some of the visits..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #22992 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 16:11:12 »

My fear is that they are on their way up whilst we are, well, stagnating. Hopefully we can kick on a little bit next season as bragging rights are going to be up for grabs.

Time for the recruitment team (chairman and scouting team) to pull their fingers and actually do a bit of business early in pre-season, rather than rushing everything lile this season.

Im interested to see what our chief scout, who's only experience of football appears to be FIFA and Football manager, comes up with.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22993 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 16:16:27 »

Time for the recruitment team (chairman and scouting team) to pull their fingers and actually do a bit of business early in pre-season, rather than rushing everything lile this season.

Im interested to see what our chief scout, who's only experience of football appears to be FIFA and Football manager, comes up with.

Probably Kennedy Bakircioglu and Cherno Samba on trial.

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #22994 on: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 16:28:14 »

Much stronger L1 for 2016-17.

Can't afford to make the same mistakes.
Pages: 1 ... 1530 1531 1532 [1533] 1534 1535 1536 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: