Pages: 1 ... 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 ... 2661   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5240183 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20370 on: Monday, August 17, 2015, 21:09:19 »

Not if you're coming from Melksham  Wink
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #20371 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 09:32:35 »

The amount of people who try to suck up to players on twitter, then call them bud, mate, pal, bro etc

Fucking embarrassing

I come from a land down-under
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #20372 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 09:43:00 »

I get what you mean, but for some people using those terms is just a figure of speech. I often end a conversation (if it's been fairly diplomatic) with "ah nice one mate." or "cheers bud"  I'm not announcing some undue sucked up friendship, its just my way of being polite. A warm gesture if you like. Generalising here but i'm sure it's quite a common regional thing. Like "thanks pet" is in parts of the North East, "ok bud" from my experiences is predominantly a South West term and "alright kid" tends to be a North West term.

I'm pretty sure most people aren't trying to suck the dick of some "celebrity". Although, i'm aware there are several that will do what you're trying to put across.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #20373 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 10:07:46 »

Tesco. Don't go there often, but can now see why. Staff are rude, and the clientele is 'different'.

Had an argue with a bloke in a car park for throwing his fag end on the floor when he was clearly next to a bin with a cigarette stubber thing on top. There was no need to throw it on the floor. Especially in the vicinity of kids. Disgusting. No time of day for people like that.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
EldeneRed

« Reply #20374 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 10:12:56 »

Snobs in Chipping Norton breathing down their nose at everyone and asking for stupid requests in the supermarket. Kicking off at the lad behind the deli because they don't slice the cheese in a very particular way.... WTF? This town is full of oddities.

Also, waiting 25 minutes in a bar for a beer because some lass and her friends were trying to give the barman a lesson in cocktail making. FML.  Bad Mood
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #20375 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 10:23:16 »

Tesco. Don't go there often, but can now see why. Staff are rude, and the clientele is 'different'.

Had an argue with a bloke in a car park for throwing his fag end on the floor when he was clearly next to a bin with a cigarette stubber thing on top. There was no need to throw it on the floor. Especially in the vicinity of kids. Disgusting. No time of day for people like that.

Clap Clap Clap hear, hear, couldn't agree more. Some lad last year was eating a sarnie bought from the co op in peatmoor sat in his car out side the indian and chatting to his mate who was astride a pushbike. He threw it out the window on the floor. I told him to pick it up. He naturally declined my request. I picked it up to his smug satisfaction, turned and threw it back in the car. The look on his face. He threw it out again. I told him that if he did not put it in the bin i'd empty the contents of the bin in his car. As i walked to the bin his mate picked it up and put it in the bin. That's a smart lad, unlike the c u n t in the car.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #20376 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 10:41:36 »

To be fair all supermarkets are as bad, our Asda is like a bloody zoo (which is why we don't go there anymore and get stuff delivered).

However Sainsburys is as bad, its just populated by students and rude middle class people who should know better.

If you want good clientele and a fantastic selection of real ale it has to be a trip to Booths (its a northern thing!)
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #20377 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 10:42:15 »

Also, waiting 25 minutes in a bar for a beer because some lass and her friends were trying to give the barman a lesson in cocktail making. FML.  Bad Mood

You are obviously bloody patient, I would have been out of there is 5 minutes!
EldeneRed

« Reply #20378 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 10:48:13 »

You are obviously bloody patient, I would have been out of there is 5 minutes!

Sadly my better half prefers the cocktails from this bar. On the plus side had a chat with one of the other members of staff about how ridiculous the people trying to show off their cocktail making skills were.

Hipsters, leather jackets, multicoloured hair and skinny jeans. They were full on insisting they grate their own lemons and crap too. It was embarrassing.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #20379 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 11:15:16 »

Fucking Hell Chippy has changed!
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #20380 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 11:46:25 »

Might have been mentioned before somewhere but how do the club justify charging £43 for a shirt to fit my 7 year old and only a tenner more for one to fit fat bastards like me?

It's a fucking rip off.

Hmmm
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #20381 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 12:20:22 »

The fucking dogs from the fucking house down the fucking road escaped and have killed our best layer and all her chicks. The guy came over to apologise, and I know its not really anyone's fault but I still feel like kicking the shit out of his dogs. And I love dogs.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #20382 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 12:24:48 »

The fucking dogs from the fucking house down the fucking road escaped and have killed our best layer and all her chicks. The guy came over to apologise, and I know its not really anyone's fault but I still feel like kicking the shit out of his dogs. And I love dogs.

Thats terrible, I guess the guy saying sorry doesnt change anything but you see all too often where pet owners dont seem to think their prt has done anything wrong. They let them off the leash, they then attack another dog and there doesnt seem to be any urgency to stop them.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20383 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 12:30:35 »

You've reminded me of one
 1. When a dog shits in a public place and its not picked up, that's disgusting.
 2. When a cat does the same, its OK, they are feral.

When I am king it will be law to trace all cat owners whose cats shit is littering, and run their noses in it.
EldeneRed

« Reply #20384 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 12:34:06 »

Neighbours up the road own a dog that's psychotic, they got it from a home but it's literally insane.

They let it off the lead in the big park near where we live and it attacked our dogs, owner did fuck all; thankfully our dogs ran away before the owner collared the bastard.

I did complain to the owner and they only ever walk it at night now, with a mouth cage and a lead on, but still...
Pages: 1 ... 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 ... 2661   Go Up
Print
Jump to: