Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 1359 [1360] 1361 1362 1363 ... 2661   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5240480 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #20385 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 12:35:55 »

I was on Pattaya Beach a couple of weeks ago and saw a Jack Russell shit in the sea just 10ft or so away from where some kids were playing. The owner just stood by and watched.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #20386 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:29:15 »

Clap Clap Clap hear, hear, couldn't agree more. Some lad last year was eating a sarnie bought from the co op in peatmoor sat in his car out side the indian and chatting to his mate who was astride a pushbike. He threw it out the window on the floor. I told him to pick it up. He naturally declined my request. I picked it up to his smug satisfaction, turned and threw it back in the car. The look on his face. He threw it out again. I told him that if he did not put it in the bin i'd empty the contents of the bin in his car. As i walked to the bin his mate picked it up and put it in the bin. That's a smart lad, unlike the c u n t in the car.

Now that's democracy. I fucking love that. Shouldn't have to persevere like that but it's proof that if you kick the incumbants (or their friends) up the arse, they will eventually listen.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #20387 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:33:21 »

Sadly my better half prefers the cocktails from this bar. On the plus side had a chat with one of the other members of staff about how ridiculous the people trying to show off their cocktail making skills were.

Hipsters, leather jackets, multicoloured hair and skinny jeans. They were full on insisting they grate their own lemons and crap too. It was embarrassing.

I've been in a similar situation. Which is bloody annoying because I wear skinny jeans and have a beard. Difference is i'm not trying to look cool, i've always been fucking cool. In all seriousness though, i'm not a hipster, fucking hate the term and even worse when people think i'm "one of them" I know i'll still be wearing skinnies and my beard, long after these pricks start cottoning on to some other trend.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Barry Scott

« Reply #20388 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:39:13 »

I've been in a similar situation. Which is bloody annoying because I wear skinny jeans and have a beard. Difference is i'm not trying to look cool, i've always been fucking cool. In all seriousness though, i'm not a hipster, fucking hate the term and even worse when people think i'm "one of them" I know i'll still be wearing skinnies and my beard, long after these pricks start cottoning on to some other trend.

Being a hipster is like being insane. You don't think you are, but every other cunt does. Buy a ukulele and finish the job.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #20389 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:42:55 »

Being a hipster is like being insane. You don't think you are, but every other cunt does. Buy a ukulele and finish the job.

Chomp Chomp  Fishing.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #20390 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:43:33 »

Testify!

EldeneRed

« Reply #20391 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:46:29 »

What I didn't understand too, was that the cocktail list is absolutely massive, literally about 30-35 cocktail choices, all of them very well made too.

Why the fuck would you insist you could do better? Just order something. Pretentious twats.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #20392 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:50:17 »

It's Doom Bar or Heligan Honey for me most of the time.  Pint Although Deuchars IPA is alright. Trouble is Honey isn't really on tap up this way.

'Incessant Nonsense'

EldeneRed

« Reply #20393 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 14:52:41 »

Controversial, but I think Hook Norton or "Hooky" beers taste like piss. I'd say Arkell's has more flavour.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20394 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 15:06:07 »

You've reminded me of one
 1. When a dog shits in a public place and its not picked up, that's disgusting.
 2. When a cat does the same, its OK, they are feral.

When I am king it will be law to trace all cat owners whose cats shit is littering, and run their noses in it.

Another that I've noticed recently is dog owners who pick up and bag their dog's shit, but then apparently decide to fling the full bag of shit into a hedge. They would've been better of just leaving the shit on the ground to be washed away!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #20395 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 15:09:53 »

Another that I've noticed recently is dog owners who pick up and bag their dog's shit, but then apparently decide to fling the full bag of shit into a hedge. They would've been better of just leaving the shit on the ground to be washed away!

Is that a new thing down there, its been common practice up here for years - when I worked at British Waterways we even made a bit of a thing about it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8587552.stm
Skinny Pete

« Reply #20396 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 15:11:26 »

All those bags  of dog shit should be saved up for the next time our friends from up the A420 are in the Bank.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20397 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 15:15:16 »

I've posted about this before, worse is hanging the bag on a tree....being a walker and cyclist, dogs and their owners are the bane of my life, there are some very strange people out there. 

The good folk of Tarragona in Spain have the right sort of idea....dog ownership should be much more tightly controlled.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/dna-testing-dog-poo-spanish-city-on-the-scent-of-owners-who-dont-pick-up

Barry Scott

« Reply #20398 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 15:16:09 »

Jealous cunts keying expensive cars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33967375
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #20399 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 15:20:36 »

Saw that on another forum, and there must be reasoning behind it.

Not justifying it, but is the Aston parked legally? Is it on a dropped kerb perhaps, or in a parent and child bay without kids?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 1359 [1360] 1361 1362 1363 ... 2661   Go Up
Print
Jump to: