Pages: 1 ... 1352 1353 1354 [1355] 1356 1357 1358 ... 2660   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5199049 times)
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #20310 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 21:51:46 »

Inconsiderate people, Thursday night, not feeling well, been trying to sleep for the past hour but got the neighbours outside shouting, screaming and drunk. Why do people think they're more important than everyone else these days? As long as they're having a good time, it doesn't matter about anyone else.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20311 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 00:41:20 »

Have you not noticed how selfish people are these days?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20312 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 01:01:04 »

Which reminds me. Shout out to the thick Bristol highways van driver on the M4 Wednesday, undertaking at 80+mph and tailgating less than 6ft from whoever had the audacity to be in front of him. Dashcams are handy Sippo  Wink
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #20313 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 03:50:11 »

If he can undertake you, you're using the lanes wrong... Wink

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #20314 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 11:11:30 »

On a similar note, if you are driving so slow an a motorway/dual carridgeway that a big fuck off artic lorry can overtake you, you should really think to yourself if you should be driving.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #20315 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 11:38:13 »

in normal traffic/weather conditions, anything slower than 70mph (that isn't limited) and people should be shot. My works van is limited to 68mph, the amount of times I end up crawling past some bellend who's doing 65ish makes me very very grumpy indeed.

(before the traffic heros start up with all the '70 is the speed limit, not a suggestion' line, don't talk such shit. everyone does more than that. Cheesy )

Barry Scott

« Reply #20316 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 11:40:02 »

Absolutely this. If someone has time to undertake you, you shouldn't be in that lane. You don't sit in the right hand lane of a country road because you might be going faster than the car a mile down the road.

Undertaking gives me almost as much pleasure as ignoring SBC's red light fetish.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20317 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 11:54:37 »

On the subject of middle lane drivers, on busy motorways you often get a long stretch of vehicles in lane one and you end up sitting in lane two for a short while. Someone will be happily tailing me for miles and miles in lane two at a constant speed (I use cruise control). However, the second I move back over to lane one they speed up and move alongside or overtake, when lane three has been empty the whole time had they wanted to pass me. And nine times out of ten this happens just as I want to move back out of lane one and I'm forced to brake.

What the fuck is all that about?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #20318 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 12:03:34 »

Why are Man Utd and Villa playing this evening?
Amir

« Reply #20319 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 12:07:17 »

On the subject of middle lane drivers, on busy motorways you often get a long stretch of vehicles in lane one and you end up sitting in lane two for a short while. Someone will be happily tailing me for miles and miles in lane two at a constant speed (I use cruise control). However, the second I move back over to lane one they speed up and move alongside or overtake, when lane three has been empty the whole time had they wanted to pass me. And nine times out of ten this happens just as I want to move back out of lane one and I'm forced to brake.

They're unconsciously following you, cruise control of the mind if you like, and the void in front of them when you move brings them back out of it.
Barry Scott

« Reply #20320 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 12:20:57 »

Dickheads. I think they justify their reluctance to ever move into the inside lane by being faster than those in the inside lane.

I likewise use cruise and rarely change speed, and similar to what you mention you can sit waiting to get past a car, then when they pull in they speed up.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #20321 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 12:24:53 »

They're unconsciously following you, cruise control of the mind if you like, and the void in front of them when you move brings them back out of it.

Happy to be corrected if I have this wrong, but would that not mean they were asleep at the wheel?  If someone is unconscious, they're passed out or asleep.  If you're doing something without realising it, I thought that was subconscious.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20322 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 12:59:04 »

Absolutely this. If someone has time to undertake you, you shouldn't be in that lane. You don't sit in the right hand lane of a country road because you might be going faster than the car a mile down the road.

Undertaking gives me almost as much pleasure as ignoring SBC's red light fetish.

No, we were in a long queue and wanting to push on, but some dicks further ahead don't realise it's an overtaking lane. They just sit out there. The van just did what we probably all wanted to do, but he was a complete prick about it, and a dangerous one.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #20323 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 13:04:14 »

Why are Man Utd and Villa playing this evening?

EDL march in Birmingham tomorrow.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Amir

« Reply #20324 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 13:10:31 »

Happy to be corrected if I have this wrong, but would that not mean they were asleep at the wheel?  If someone is unconscious, they're passed out or asleep.  If you're doing something without realising it, I thought that was subconscious.

Yeah, you've got that wrong Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 1352 1353 1354 [1355] 1356 1357 1358 ... 2660   Go Up
Print
Jump to: