Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 1228 ... 2660   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5199383 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #18360 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 15:44:47 »

All the Stevie G arse kissing in the press and on Sky.

If there was a like button, this post would get it every hour
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #18361 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 16:04:16 »

Personally Ive always liked Stevie G.  There is worse arse kissing done in the press than of a player who has served one club and his country for many years.  So here is my latest whinge about the arse kissing.

Tony Pulis.  Apparently there are only 19 clubs in the prem that can go down as WBA have absolutely guaranteed their safety by bringing in Tiny Penis. He is the best manager in the world and this is true because Ive seen it said on MOTD and heard it constantly on radio 5. 

Hang on are you sure this is not all tainted a bit by the fact that he works as a fucking pundit on your tv / radio station?  One of the boys, good old Tone.  Our bessie mate.  Lets kiss his arse for a while.

I dont want WBA to go down as I have a good mate who is a WBA fan, but really cant he fuck it up and then be sacked leaving them to be saved by someone else.  It'll save the BBC some Jizz.

Never knowingly overstated.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18362 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 16:07:21 »

I seem to remember that Paul Hart had a similar reputation once - then he went to Swindon...
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #18363 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 17:10:49 »

Personally Ive always liked Stevie G. 

I'm glad it's not just me. Great player for his club, not so much for England but then show me a player who has done this recently.

Wait until DV reads this, he'll go into "the most overrated player ever" mode  Grin
kerry red

« Reply #18364 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 17:13:14 »

Don't think anybody is slating Gerrard - just the Sky coverage like it's a world shattering event
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18365 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 17:28:30 »

It's not just Sky who are covering it, it was the top headline in the news in Norway when I woke up this morning. Now that definitely is OTT.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #18366 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 17:35:11 »

Don't think anybody is slating Gerrard - just the Sky coverage like it's a world shattering event

Holiday season, fewer staff and the need to fill a 24/7 channel...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #18367 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 18:33:30 »

I'm glad it's not just me. Great player for his club, not so much for England but then show me a player who has done this recently.

Wait until DV reads this, he'll go into "the most overrated player ever" mode  Grin

I can understand why Liverpool fans & media would love him to bits.

Has been a great servant to their club, and head and shoulders above anyone else to play for them in that time (albeit in a pretty average team for most of his time).

What I don't get is the absolute love in from everyone else. Don't forget Tim Sherwood won more Premier League medals than Stevie G.
DRS

« Reply #18368 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 18:47:36 »

I loved Gerrard at his peak. Gave everything its just a shame England managers past and present never utilized him in a way they should
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #18369 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 18:58:21 »

I can understand why Liverpool fans & media would love him to bits.

Has been a great servant to their club, and head and shoulders above anyone else to play for them in that time (albeit in a pretty average team for most of his time).

What I don't get is the absolute love in from everyone else. Don't forget Tim Sherwood won more Premier League medals than Stevie G.

Some really shit players have won PL medals.  Its proving to be totally hilarious to Man U and Chelsea fans to point this out. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #18370 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 19:04:25 »

Eh, of all the people in football you can get fucked off about, Stevie G is probably one of the least worthy. That's not to say everyone fawning over him every five minutes and hiding their tongues so deep up his rectum so they can taste his tonsils is necessary.

As with everything to do with the premiership I find it easiest just to ignore all coverage of it except for reading the headlines on the BBC website possibly if I find them mildly interesting.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #18371 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 19:20:53 »

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #18372 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 19:25:27 »

Ironically, if he was sent down for assault like he should've been, he probably wouldn't been able to play in the MLS as the US do not give visa's to anyone with a 'felony'.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #18373 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 19:25:31 »

I've always liked him as a footballer, for his ability and his loyalty.

A lot of people use the lack of a Premier League medal as a stick to hit him with, but his career achievements otherwise speak for themselves.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #18374 on: Friday, January 2, 2015, 19:31:05 »

I loved Gerrard at his peak. Gave everything its just a shame England managers past and present never utilized him in a way they should

Give me Lampard anyday. There wasn't as much shite spouted when he was leaving Chelsea as he was out on contract, and he still proves what a good player he is for Man City, as he just goes out and does his job. I think he averages a goal every 60 odd minutes played this season.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 1228 ... 2660   Go Up
Print
Jump to: