Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds Mascot  (Read 64572 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 10:11:09 »

For those who want to donate via a bank transfer or PayPal, you can send the donations to me and then I'll drop the cash off before the Norwich game. If anyone wants me to do this for them, send me a PM for details.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 10:20:41 »

If you're sending a cheque you could just send it to Marie c/o The County Ground, make it payable to Swindon Town Football Club and include a cover note explaining what it's for. Not sure about bank transfers, sorry

Good idea - I'll do that.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:20:42 »

Just booked sponsors suite for the Brentford match and was able to leave my £15 with Kay Wainwright who was passing it on too Marie.Great idea KOT and following on from the Leeds match where both clubs donated to the Haiti appeal,it would be nice to think that we could forge a good relationship with them.After all, they've already let us have three of their better players
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:22:23 »

After all, they've already let us have three of their better players
Smiley And three quite decent points
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:25:22 »

For those who want to donate via a bank transfer or PayPal, you can send the donations to me and then I'll drop the cash off before the Norwich game. If anyone wants me to do this for them, send me a PM for details.
Nice one jonny. And fair play for suggesting the whipround in the first place as well, before KoT runs off with all the glory Smiley

I'll do a scores on the doors job with where we are so far later, but a quick Mr Whippy style in my head calculation suggests we're already over target. We'll need to be though as inevitably some who've pledged won't cough up (due to bad luck, miscalculation or simple incompetence) and it'd be nice to have some spare anyway to chuck into the designated chariddeee
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:31:20 »

Thanks for the offer jonny. I'll PM you later to get your details and do the transfer

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 17:15:54 »

Instead of just sending a cheque would it not be easier just to find out what charity we can donate to and then make the cheque payable to the charity and send that to marie. It seem there is enough cash donations to cover the costs so wouldn't make much difference
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 17:24:03 »

Or we use the cheques to pay for the shirt/framing etc then the cash can go to the charity. Same difference isn't it?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 17:25:09 »

Have to cash the personal cheques wouldn't you
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 17:27:01 »

Eh? Surely if the one or two people planning on sending cheques make them out to STFC those could be used to pay in part for the shirt/printing?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 18:37:31 »

OK, by my reckoning we've got pledges from the following:

Me
KoT
jonny72
bullethead
Posh Red
jayohaitchenn
Samdy
gk_nash
Whits
Bobs Orange
TalkTalk
Batch
CliffP
Berniman
Red Frog
SummerOf69
ghanimah
Ginginho
adje
sonic

and brocklesby red has outdone everyone by chipping in 15 quid already. Nice one br.

So we have 190 quid pledged plus 15 quid already in = 205 if everyone comes up with the goods. Which gives us some slack and hopefully some left over to chuck in for their nominated charity.

Nice one, all.

Could people update this thread as they turn pledges into actually doing it so we can keep track - don't want to find we've got a shortfall with a week to go or anything daft.
Cleewhite

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:13:52 »

Hi Guy's
I help run Cleethorpes whites and overwhelmed with your thread to help one of our members.
I have spoken to Leeds United and asked if we could get some coverage in the programme...

The reply was that there should not be a problem, but I need one of your members to contact me so I can organise a photo and write up to be submitted....
Deadline is only a few days away so I need a quick response.

Thanks again for thinking about a fellow football fan...

Please pm me and I will disclose my Email and contact details

Cheers
MOT
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:17:59 »

Should i do it as resident media slut?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:44:47 »

Right they just want a picture of load of us in colours, im sure one of you bummers will have one lurking about get posting them up here Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:48:13 »

Is Marie's name Saunders?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: