Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds Mascot  (Read 64422 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 21:53:37 »

£10, I amended my post .
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 21:55:49 »

£10, I amended my post .
That's cheating Smiley

Cheers TT and Batch. 35 quid to go
CliffP

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 22:19:13 »

I'm in for a tenner
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 22:29:10 »

i'll chip in a fiver if i can bank transfer it?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 00:28:08 »

Right heres the plan........

Going to speak to the club tomorrow about buying a shirt and getting it signed and framed, now im going to see if its possible for everybody to be able to leave their pledges at the club shop in a kitty. Any money we make over the cost of the gift we can give to lennons bone marrow charity, so the more money the better!

Have sorted one of our lot who is going up to elland road and will get a meet organised on the day and get some photos taken.

Nice one everyone.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 00:46:22 »

Right ammendments to plan, you can leave the money at the county ground reception, just leave your donation in an envelope for the attention of Marie and mark it from TEF. Lets get all the money in no later than the Norwich game which them gives us enough time to get it all sorted and framed.

WE-R-LEEDS

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 07:19:11 »

Hi Lennons Dad here we are all so overwhelmed bye all the suport we have had for our son Lennon from all over the country and now for our rival team wanting to get involved to help our son is just fantastic  Yes we would all like to say a BIG THANKYOU!!!!!!!!And a special thanks to King of Tonga for setting all of this up   Wink

Am sure i will see some of you for abit of banter and maybe a pint and to say thanks on the big day??

p.s Lennon asked 1 more thing and because hes been so ill could you ask ur players to have a shit game on the 3rd of april??Cheere that would make lennons day  Yes

Thanks again it means alot to us

MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 07:40:42 »

@KOT. I'll pop it up on the weekend if at all possible, if not then before the Norwich game. Nice one.

@WE-R-LEEDS. You are welcome. No need to ask out players for that.  Doesn't matter if we play like Brazil,  your keeper will score anyway. Still if Brentford can do it Smiley...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 08:29:21 »

Right ammendments to plan, you can leave the money at the county ground reception, just leave your donation in an envelope for the attention of Marie and mark it from TEF. Lets get all the money in no later than the Norwich game which them gives us enough time to get it all sorted and framed.

As I am not going to be in the country until Easter would it be possible for me to bank transfer the £10 to some kind soul (I still have a UK bank account so this won't be a problem) and they can drop the money into the CG for me?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 08:46:16 »

I'll be in for a tenner!  Has anyone spoken to the club about chucking anything in?  Or even printing the number and name for free or something? I know the club shop manager so may be able to have a word?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 08:57:27 »

As I am not going to be in the country until Easter would it be possible for me to bank transfer the £10 to some kind soul (I still have a UK bank account so this won't be a problem) and they can drop the money into the CG for me?

Like BO, I won't be in the UK - can I send a cheque to someone who will put a tenner in the box for me? Will someone PM me an address to send it to? I'll trust a TEFer to do the right thing.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 09:12:43 »

Put me down for a tenner.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 09:20:46 »

Tenner from me as well

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 09:22:30 »

Like BO, I won't be in the UK - can I send a cheque to someone who will put a tenner in the box for me? Will someone PM me an address to send it to? I'll trust a TEFer to do the right thing.
If you're sending a cheque you could just send it to Marie c/o The County Ground, make it payable to Swindon Town Football Club and include a cover note explaining what it's for. Not sure about bank transfers, sorry
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 09:50:39 »

Count me in for a tenner, i'll pop it in to the club reception this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: