Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds Mascot  (Read 64510 times)
WE-R-LEEDS

« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 15:15:11 »

Hi all dont worry about it going on tv or paper that would be a great idea you all deserve a massive pat on the back and the whole of the uk needs to see how good football fans really are!!!We wont be buying whippets we would like the money to go to ALD LIFE it is lennons illness & they where great with lennon and are a great charity  Cheesy

So what will be going on sat??Is any of you meeting me for a beer?I have to be inside elland road at 1pm to get lennon sorted so will have to be quick,its a shame we couldnt get somthing sorted with leeds and do a pitch presentation with the shirt and money for lennons charity??

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 15:18:53 »

can the leftover money go to lennon, to do as he wishes?
open a bank account, or a treat maybe?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 15:27:14 »

can the leftover money go to lennon, to do as he wishes?
open a bank account, or a treat maybe?
I think the idea is it goes to the family to do with as they think most fitting - if they think it's best spent on giving Lennon a treat of some sort, I don't imagine anyone would have a problem with that at all (after all, the whole idea was to help make his day special - if taht extends to two days, all the better) but if they'd rather it goes to the charity, all well and good.

@WE-R-LEEDS
its a shame we couldnt get somthing sorted with leeds and do a pitch presentation with the shirt and money for lennons charity??
We discussed the idea of asking about a pitch presentation but thought it would detract from the match sponsor thing - pretty sure Lennon would rather be soaking up the thrill of being on the pitch with his heroes than dicking about with some fat middle-aged Swindon fans. It's all about him, not us.
WE-R-LEEDS

« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 15:36:28 »

rather the money go to charity as we want to give somthing back for all what they did for us  Smiley

Ok will see what happens on sat let me know  Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 15:37:44 »

rather the money go to charity as we want to give somthing back for all what they did for us  Smiley

Ok will see what happens on sat let me know  Wink
I think KoT/DRS are syncing up with you guys aren't they? If not, they'd fucking better get on the case Smiley
WE-R-LEEDS

« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 15:40:56 »

not sure m8 i think so just wanted to know for sure when and where?as its going to be abit of a mad day for me and lennon  Hmmm
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 16:04:37 »

sent an email but no reply as yet? where are you and the lad meeting? leeds reception? maybe we could meet there at one? let me know on here or PM me i will send you my number.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 16:11:39 »

In regards to press coverage, im going to be interviewed just after 10am on radio wilts/swindon mark o donells show, and im being interviewed for the next swindon programme by panda paws.

plus i have a 10 minute slot on the letterman show on saturday night.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 16:18:30 »

the little lad can put the extra money towards play off tickets.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 16:29:59 »

plus i have a 10 minute slot on the letterman show on saturday night.
I think you should do that naked
WE-R-LEEDS

« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 17:33:30 »

sent an email but no reply as yet? where are you and the lad meeting? leeds reception? maybe we could meet there at one? let me know on here or PM me i will send you my number.

you want to meet at 1 then??can not ring you not credit you want my number??
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 17:45:33 »

PM your number, or just meet at 1pm at the leeds reception at elland road, to be fair if i speak to you on the phone i probably wont understand a word your saying.
WE-R-LEEDS

« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 17:54:34 »

how about meet at 12:45 at billy bremner statue as i have to be in leeds ground at ten past 1 that way we can all meet  with all the cleewhites and we can take a group pic with lennon next to KING BILLY??i will send u my number b4 sat incase your running late or summit so you can ring me and let me know thats if i can understand you  Smug Fuck Off

cheers
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 18:05:00 »

sounds a plan. Is there anyone on here who speaks northern that can act as a translator?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 18:06:27 »

Not sure but the New's monkey may be friends with the Northern Monkey?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: