Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macnamee  (Read 35727 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #120 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 20:49:27 »

The more I think about it, the more I want to see Jean-Francois Van Lescinel playing at left wing. Maybe give it a go against Wrexham.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #121 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 20:49:48 »

The more I think about it, the more I want to see Jean-Francois Van Lescinel playing at left wing. Maybe give it a go against Wrexham.

Well if his cross to Austin is anythign to go by... worth a shout?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 20:50:33 »

Ah yes Henshall who Wilson seems good enough for his first team squad but Bodin does not see fit for his starting 11 in the youths Smiley

He's in the squad for this under 18 game against Scotland on the telly tonight/now.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 21:07:12 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #123 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 20:59:57 »

I am now getting confused as to who our fullbacks and wingers are and who plays left or right. Diversity can't be a bad thing.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #124 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 21:03:26 »

They were fucking awesome on Britains Got Talent and won me some dosh as well.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 21:10:36 »

Whose to say Macklin, Marshall, or O'Brien won't play on the wing and they are attacking minded players, fuck knows even Revell with his pace may do.....
One of the msot laughable comments I have read on this forum.

Superb.  Cheesy

As for Macca, I'm not sure about his depature, say what you like but he was our most creative player by some distance, who we going to put out there now?

Complete lack of pace throughout the side now aswell.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 21:15:53 »

I did some statto collecting earlier.

So far this season and all of last season McNamee played 60 league games and got 10 assists last season which put him 10th overall in the division and 2 so far this season.

In the same time frame Jon-Paul McGovern has played 44 league games and got 3 assists last season and is joint top of the divisions assist table this season with 7
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 21:18:21 »

See i'd like to see Kennedy at left wing. He's got a great cross on him and when at LB he's looked a little dodgy but when moved to LM he's been alright. Either that or Sheehan. Sheehan apparently has a good cross on him as well.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 21:19:08 »

Fucking bullshit if you ask me. I don't see many games, but mcnamee creates goals, end of. Having a defensive minded player in his place (as sheehan pretty much is) will ruin any form of attack that we have.

Why let someone go out on loan to one of our rivals if he is starting EVERY game for us, and if people havn't noticed, we are winning games at the moment.

Macca probably wasn't going to sign a new contract, so what is the point of getting nothing for a player at the end of the season.  Of course Macca is talented, otherwise Norwich wouldn't want to sign him.  Macca doesn't seem to be the type of player to fit into the Wilson-Shirtliff gritty give nothing away mould.  If O'Brien and Macklin had not been injured, what would have been the team selection? From Wilson's comments about lack of directness from midfield, I don't think it would always have been Macca.  
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, November 27, 2009, 08:48:50 »

Why has there been nothing on the OS about Macca leaving, plenty about the new boys....
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, November 27, 2009, 08:53:31 »

Macca was one of the most exciting players we've had for years. He was also one of the most frustrating.

I think he wanted to go to Norwich ages ago and that's one of the reasons his form has dipped.

Not really that sorry to see him go, I think the way DW sets up the team calls for someone that can combine flair with a good rate and the ability to tackle, neither of which are strong points in Maccas game.

It's All Good..............
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #131 on: Friday, November 27, 2009, 08:56:03 »

Why has there been nothing on the OS about Macca leaving, plenty about the new boys....

I dare say something will crop up today. Supposedly being introduced to the media today so I dare say DW will be asked about Macca etc..
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, November 27, 2009, 08:57:50 »

Even more gutted today, I'm more upset about this than coxy.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Friday, November 27, 2009, 09:00:44 »

No loss, We've been playing with 10 men for ages now. Not sure Sheehan is really the right replacement though for left mid. Wait and see i guess.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Friday, November 27, 2009, 09:01:59 »

Even more gutted today, I'm more upset about this than coxy.

Then you are clearly mental.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: