Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macnamee  (Read 33537 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 20:03:08 »

He was also quite handy at the Dongs as well. It just didn't happen here until this season.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 10:47:10 »

Interesting that Macca has only made 2 appearances for them, both off the bench. Also, the Norwich manager has come out and said that Macca is finding it hard to settle there because of the way they play. Yet he has signed a two-and-a-half year deal. Just shows what Macca's priorities are I suppose! Given that we got a fee for him I'd say it's no great loss, and I was a big fan of him once upon a time.

Perhaps Lambert has been a bit cute with this one.

Maybe he knows how good Macca is, and, if he had played every game for them earning rave reviews they would have had to pay through the nose.

As it is, they probably got him for about 50k.

officially blacker than the night.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 10:51:58 »

Macca wasn't that good though, was he? He looked good in a few games last season, but that was in a poor side.

He did a job for us, but would struggle to get in our side now. The team ethic is there for all to see, unfortunately Macca either couldn't, or wouldn't, buy into it.

It's All Good..............
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 11:18:06 »

He said he wanted to play infront of 25,000 every week.. Didn't know Norwich reserves get that much, or does he enjoy sitting on the bench infront of 25,00

Bye
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 11:46:48 »

I did hear that a six figure sum was recieved, not sure how reliable that info is though!  £100k was what was being said, not all necessarily paid up front though, probably reliant on promotion.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Spencer_White

« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 12:30:25 »

Does anyone think it might be one of these transfers where Swindon got a bit more cash because Norwich basically tapped him up and unsettled him?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: