Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Womens Xmas Presents  (Read 7864 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 00:21:10 »

Fuck off, I'm taken and she's a lucky bitch as i'm such a catch.

I would give up tomatoes for you.

G'wan.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 00:24:13 »

In a totally free market without politics of any kind you should be able to give them up for yourself, not for the benefit of any other individual - no matter how attractive.
Talk Talk

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 00:26:55 »

In a totally free market without politics of any kind you should be able to give them up for yourself, not for the benefit of any other individual - no matter how attractive.

In a free market I would get them cheaper and then decide that you weren't worth it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 00:29:17 »

Bitch
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 01:51:47 »

Incidentally, how the fuck are we supposed to know what to buy our loved one from that site?

It's like sending my good lady into Machine Mart and saying "get me some good tools". She would come back with a pair of bolt cutters, a few welding rods, half a dozen rivets and a safety helmet.

Sheesh.

PS perhaps you could start a part time consultancy business Luci, advising husbands and partners on what might be "quite a good idea for Christmas from the smelly web site". Just an idea like.

This post made me laugh becuase it's what I was thinking, though I think someone's just excited about Christmas and Christmas shopping. A lot of people are already looking forward to Christmas, we're not even into Advent yet!

I'll let them get on with it, but if I read a Christmas comment or someone says something to me about Christmas I'm going to act like Scrooge. Humbug.

Smiley
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 04:42:26 by Si Pie » Logged
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 15:08:01 »

This post made me laugh becuase it's what I was thinking, though I think someone's just excited about Christmas and Christmas shopping. A lot of people are already looking forward to Christmas, we're not even into Advent yet!

I'll let them get on with it, but if I read a Christmas comment or someone says something to me about Christmas I'm going to act like Scrooge. Humbug.

Smiley

Fully agree. Last night when I went to get my tea in the local chip shop, they had the radio on, and on came a Christmas song. FFS, there's 6 weeks still to go !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 15:12:37 »

I've got the wife a day at one of those professional photoshoot dealies and a few bits and bobs, mainly cos it will get rid of her for a day.

Eek

Your a student Dave, you should be getting your end away with a different bird every night and making monthly visits to the clap clinic.

Thats the spirit! Smiley
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 15:12:59 »

i've done most of my shopping, the presents that have so far been purchased are wrapped up and ready to be shipped, i've been munching on freshly baked mince pies today and i'm more excited about christmas than i have been for years Smiley

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 15:14:45 »

it struck me how close it is, as soon as the coca cola advert comes on you know its time!
Sussex

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 15:48:57 »

The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming..

FUCK OFF
nochee

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 16:00:53 »

I bought my GF's presents online today. A camera, case and memory stick. Sorted.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 17:22:43 »

Some of you are so good, others not!

In reply to Alans post, it was posted since some women are specific in terms of brands, perfumes etc and the web makes things significantly easier to find if you have the name of the product!

Sonic is the most organised, mega impressed!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 20:03:46 »

i've done most of my shopping, the presents that have so far been purchased are wrapped up and ready to be shipped, i've been munching on freshly baked mince pies today and i'm more excited about christmas than i have been for years Smiley

Got to have a sherry to be christmasfied.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, November 16, 2009, 09:45:31 »

Got to have a sherry to be christmasfied.

Totally !

I can remember the first year I was single again drinking a bottle of sherry before dinner then passing out ................. I seem to recall Si Pie being there at some stage
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, November 16, 2009, 11:39:09 »

Luci we could set up a business helping men shop for Xmas! we would make a fortune!

Men - If In doubt buy Uggs! they are the quickest way to a girls heart! Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: