Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Womens Xmas Presents  (Read 7860 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:46:31 »

There are 41 days until Christmas, why worry about it now?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:50:55 »

Be safe...buy nice chocy...if they dont like it you can eat it.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:51:44 »

There are 41 days until Christmas, why worry about it now?

Who said ware worried...ware debating the subject Sie.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:52:54 »

Some chopping boards and baking trays is what mine will be getting......

Might get her another cookbook or two as well...... Cheesy
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:55:09 by pumbaa » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:57:45 »

Who said ware worried...ware debating the subject Sie.

I'll rephrase:

"why think about it now?"
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:58:35 »

Be safe...buy nice chocy...if they dont like it you can eat it.

Which will open up the "you think I eat too much chocolate and I'm fat don't you" line of interrogation.

Fail.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 19:58:46 »

I wonder how many men split with their misses a month before Christmas and then get back with them in the new year? It's far more convienent than searching buying a present.

Also, do the same thing around Valentine's day.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 20:00:09 »

Yeah...but you cant eat irons or ironing boards so if you fail....do it to the benefit of your stomach.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 20:45:06 »

Any bloke who thinks they've found their women the perfect present is delusional, as it will always be the wrong present. Buying presents for a women is about one thing, and one thing only, damage limitation. No matter what you buy you will end up in trouble and its all about limiting the amount of trouble you're in.

The safest option is to get a list and stick to it. Don't use your imagination, buy exactly what is on the list. That way all you'll get a bollocking for is not using your imagination, the fallout from which does not normally last too long.

Remember guys - DAMAGE LIMITATION.
This is the single most 100% correct thing you've ever posted. Last year I managed a 100% clean sweep of every thing I bought for both Christmas and birthday being completely unwanted. I usually manage to miss on one or two but to get a total wipeout like that was really rather impressive, even for me. Top of the list was the "bought on a whim, oooh she'll like that" luxury hot chocolate making kit. "Why would you buy me that? When have you ever seen me drink hot chocolate?" "Erm, I thought it was just because you didn't have any and, well, now you do". Stunned silence. From both of us.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 20:49:19 »

Get her a teasmade this year Paul!
Talk Talk

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 23:04:30 »

This is aimed at all the fellas who are in the process of deciding (or not yet decided most likely!) what to get the lovely lady for Christmas  Cheesy

Basically, the below website offers tonnes of perfumes, skin care and hair care products and make up (top brands such as Clinique, Benefit etc.) for MUCH less than the likes of Boots.  (Used it before its legit by the way and also offers 8% cash back on online purchases!)

Can get some really nice stuff and with everyone a bit hard up for cash, save a few pennies!  Just thought it was worth mentioning as I'm sure several are at least planning on buying perfume this Xmas.

www.cheapsmells.com

Incidentally, how the fuck are we supposed to know what to buy our loved one from that site?

It's like sending my good lady into Machine Mart and saying "get me some good tools". She would come back with a pair of bolt cutters, a few welding rods, half a dozen rivets and a safety helmet.

Sheesh.

PS perhaps you could start a part time consultancy business Luci, advising husbands and partners on what might be "quite a good idea for Christmas from the smelly web site". Just an idea like.
Talk Talk

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 23:15:44 »

You can actually buy an ironing board that has a seat

Seen it. 4x4 version.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 23:55:13 »

Why the fuck would you want to buy your wife a present. She came up trumps when she got married so bollocks. If she's lucky I might not have 10 pints and a vindy- athough this makes me ireesistable. Fucking hell, has the world gone all soft - metrosexual my bumhole. What a fucking gay old wordld we live in.
Talk Talk

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 00:15:30 »

Why the fuck would you want to buy your wife a present. She came up trumps when she got married so bollocks. If she's lucky I might not have 10 pints and a vindy- athough this makes me ireesistable. Fucking hell, has the world gone all soft - metrosexual my bumhole. What a fucking gay old wordld we live in.

Cheesy

Marry me
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 00:17:30 »

Fuck off, I'm taken and she's a lucky bitch as i'm such a catch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: