Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Southend United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36236 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:14:40 »

Oooh, who's pretending to be redone then?  

Don't try an fake it Andy, everyone knows what you look like!

Moi ?
redone

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:17:16 »

haha.priceless.
time to fight your corner redone.

I'm happy to admit I moan like a total wanker when they don't put the effort in I think they should be.

I'll also praise them when they do deserve it.

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:18:47 »

i'd like to know your take on today.
greetings by the way
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:18:54 »

Moi ?

Let's face it, you are not exactly the fonejacker are you?  More people than know JFW know what you look like but have never met you!

Grin

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
dell boy

« Reply #259 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:20:12 »

I'm happy to admit I moan like a total wanker when they don't put the effort in I think they should be.

Its going to be a long season for you mate, but it beats kicking the cat every weekend I suppose!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:24:25 »

So are you admitting that you are the tad over weight man that sits at the back of the DRS behind  Mr Rob T, that is a tad exuberant in your over criticism of the town?

Are you related to Aribba?

Joke, Joke........it was just a joke.  Sorry couldn't resist!

Insane

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
redone

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:26:34 »

i'd like to know your take on today.
greetings by the way

Thought we deserved the win in a game that I'm doubt that we'd have thrown away at least 2 points last season.

I don't think we worked hard enough against the 10 men although that was probably down to the effort they put in on Tuesday.

I'm happy with the start we've made to this season apart from the Gills game. Things are definitely on the up as far as I'm concerned but I'm not one that wears the rose-tinted glasses that alot of Town fans seem to.

I've never understood the amout of applause Town players get for missing chances from 6 yards out over the last couple of years. They're professional footballers and as far as I'm concerned should be doing better.

Perhaps I've just been watching them too long and expect too much and am not happy when I think they should be doing better. Let's face it, the players are in this league for a reason!

I've known Ern (Rick Wakeman) for over 25 years and he lives for the club, he sometimes probably cares a bit too much and it comes across as being a moaning git (which he sometimes is)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:26:36 »

I think I better go to bed!

redone

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:27:30 »

So are you admitting that you are the tad over weight man that sits at the back of the DRS behind  Mr Rob T, that is a tad exuberant in your over criticism of the town?

Insane

Yep, that'd be me, and it isn't a tad  Grin

Never met the guy, but we seem to have the same realistic approach to the game  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:29:51 by redone » Logged
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:29:25 »

Insane

Not forgetting the commentary if we are talking about the same person here,to be honest i've never heard anything positive,Mr Redone is it you that keeps shouting well done billy in sarcastic sort of manner.I agree everyone has a moan but you really have it bad if that is you.  
redone

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:31:54 »

Not forgetting the commentary if we are talking about the same person here,to be honest i've never heard anything positive,Mr Redone is it you that keeps shouting well done billy in sarcastic sort of manner.I agree everyone has a moan but you really have it bad if that is you.  

Nope that one isn't down to any of us. In fact we all like Billy for the effort he puts in. If they all worked that hard it'd be a different story.

Not sure about Tim though, he wasn't there today. He just likes to be controversial. Best thing to do with him is to ignore him, like all his mates do.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:33:07 »

Your bunch sound like a right hoot. I'm glad I sit nowhere near you.

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:33:17 »

Thought we deserved the win in a game that I'm doubt that we'd have thrown away at least 2 points last season.

I don't think we worked hard enough against the 10 men although that was probably down to the effort they put in on Tuesday.

I'm happy with the start we've made to this season apart from the Gills game. Things are definitely on the up as far as I'm concerned but I'm not one that wears the rose-tinted glasses that alot of Town fans seem to.

I've never understood the amout of applause Town players get for missing chances from 6 yards out over the last couple of years. They're professional footballers and as far as I'm concerned should be doing better.

Perhaps I've just been watching them too long and expect too much and am not happy when I think they should be doing better. Let's face it, the players are in this league for a reason!

I've known Ern (Rick Wakeman) for over 25 years and he lives for the club, he sometimes probably cares a bit too much and it comes across as being a moaning git (which he sometimes is)

dont agree about the effort, but good post fella.
post again and get your mate rick to.if he aint the owner of a broken heart(sorry)
dell boy

« Reply #268 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:34:13 »

Nope that one isn't down to any of us. In fact we all like Billy for the effort he puts in. If they all worked that hard it'd be a different story.

Not sure about Tim though, he wasn't there today. He just likes to be controversial. Best thing to do with him is to ignore him, like all his mates do.

Mates!! Now thats nice.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #269 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 22:38:38 »

I sit in V180 or therabouts. We've got the first 6 sets from the aisle.
I did think the comments about 10 on 10 as we had Macca were out of order as was the he's scored but he's still shit. I used to know Rick Wakeman many years ago from the away games.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: