Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macklin  (Read 7753 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:14:38 »

Fans didn't ruin pook he did that himself strutting around town acting like a cunt.Our fans get a bit of a raw deal from sections aswell if i'm honest.

We are just as supportive as we are negative and it's no different to any other teams support. Look at players like Ifil.Vincent.J Smith even Peacock they were not great but our fans got behind them the majority of the time.It's when you have players like Jpm,Mcnamee and Timlin who have shown at times they can be very good players then turn in sunday league performances that fans get fucking annoyed.

Also before some pedantic little cunt says it i know Mcgovern has played well recently.
glos_robin

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:17:01 »

Fans didn't ruin pook he did that himself strutting around town acting like a cunt.Our fans get a bit of a raw deal from sections aswell if i'm honest.

We are just as supportive as we are negative and it's no different to any other teams support. Look at players like Ifil.Vincent.J Smith even Peacock they were not great but our fans got behind them the majority of the time.It's when you have players like Jpm,Mcnamee and Timlin who have shown at times they can be very good players then turn in sunday league performances that fans get fucking annoyed.

Also before some pedantic little cunt says it i know Mcgovern has played well recently.
spot on
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:26:53 »

ive never seen him strut anywhere and Id wager the same is true for 99% of our fanbase.so thats bollocks if you ask me.

/
W56196272
glos_robin

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:30:29 »

ive never seen him strut anywhere and Id wager the same is true for 99% of our fanbase.so thats bollocks if you ask me.
Got a lot of bad press though didn't he when he got done for Drink driving and being there when Nicholas was also done for drink driving.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:32:01 »

Yeah but the majority of our fans do not play the "don't you know who I am, I am Fatbury's mate !" card
JPC82

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:32:47 »

Pooky gets alot of abuse on here for being a big time cunt, which he isnt, i think a few people on here went to school with him who are slightly jealous, hes a good lad
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:33:46 »

Luckily i didn't ask you.I congratulated him on a result in the apartments once and his polite reply was do you think i give a fuck what you think,nice. That's my reason for not liking him others who dont like him due to being shit are within their rights also;-)
JPC82

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:34:52 »

Luckily i didn't ask you.I congratulated him on a result in the apartments once and his polite reply was do you think i give a fuck what you think,nice. That's my reason for not liking him others who dont like him due to being shit are within their rights also;-)

Maybe im a big time cunt aswell then and thinks its normal, oh well
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:34:57 »

and I have witnessed "Pooky" being a grade A cunt up town plenty of times.

Jealous my arse !

Take his cock out of your mouth for fuck sake

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:39:32 »

pro footballer out having a quiet drink with friends=pissed up player acting the big-un lording it up.the fucking show off!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:40:01 »

Fred and DRS you are both WAY to old to be going to the same places as Pooky,no wonder he was horrid to you he probably thought you were creepy old men.

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:40:54 »

Disagree, if they are good enough they'll make it fans or no fans. If you can't cope with abit of abuse form the people who are pretty much much paying your wages then you aint gonna have much of a career.

I agree to a certain extent. But young players career's are very much in the balance when they first break into the first team. Other players have played under other managers, been watched and rated by lots of fans and scouts.

If a player falls on his backside, and the fans give him that lift to say 'go and have another go, son' that came make a massive difference. For a young player one bit of skill resulting in a goal can help establish themselves in the game.

And at 18 they are still growing as people as well as players. They might not be able to take the stick from the crowd, but are able to by the age of 21.

The reason I say it was that Macklin was loving it at McDons on tuesday. His tail was up. He was really milking the applause from the away fans when he had enticed the defenders into fouls on him.

Just be that bit more supportive towards the players at home, and the young lads in particular. It does make a difference. Slagging them off makes fans feel better, but it often doesnt help much.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:55:07 by Spencer_White » Logged
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:42:57 »

I once said "alright Chris" to Chris Kamara outside the County Ground during his ban for punching that Melrose bloke, he looked at me like I was probably a bit retarded.I dont hold that against him though.

/
W56196272
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:46:16 »

Tbf fair Jpc you agreeing with that attitude has no baring on why i think you are a cunt. Yeovil you know i am young at heart.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:48:42 »

DRS you are so jealous of JPC its embarrasing,I think you have a little crush going on.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: