Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds V Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 27383 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:12:23 »

some of us don't want to make ourselves permanently miserable and angry about it so we look for any shred of hope, live in denial and look positively to the future instead.

i fucking hope that the players and management don't share your "woe is us" frame of mind
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:12:48 »

On the bright side, its a bleeding lovely day!

Things get better but they never get good
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:13:31 »

Terry Skiverton,worst appointment of all time

Second, behind Iffy Onuora

I come from a land down-under
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:14:37 »

Second, behind Iffy Onuora

Another cheap option, is there a connection?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:15:26 »

i hope when we go down there is a stance where we don't just bother looking at the squad and the thinking of "we'll they're shite in league one, they're bound to be good enough for league two".

as mentioned in previous threads we need a cull and to build a team that would be capable of dealing with the rigours of third tier football and not bumbling along in the forth

I agree with that 100% to be honest... Which is why I mentioned the money bit Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:15:28 »

FFS. I predicted wed get 1 point in the last 3 games. We did but could/should have had 4. That may be the difference between staying up and going down.

We MUST gain at least 4 points in our next two games. Anything less and I'll be at panic stations
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:17:28 »

It still doesn't change the fact that conceeding a 87th minute goal at Elland is not taking us down, it's the losing against the lesser teams that is taking us down, and we still have a chance to do something about that!  Probably won't but it is still in our hands!

Being angry about it is gonna change fuck all today!

If you are angry after Tuesday and Saturdays games I will join your clan and be included in the mass suicide!  After todays match I won't, and I won't apologise for not being angry today!  Does that make me less of a fan?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:18:31 »

It still doesn't change the fact that conceeding a 87th minute goal at Elland is not taking us down, it's the losing against the lesser teams that is taking us down, and we still have a chance to do something about that!  Probably won't but it is still in our hands!

Being angry about it is gonna change fuck all today!

If you are angry after Tuesday and Saturdays games I will join your clan and be included in the mass suicide!  After todays match I won't, and I won't apologise for not being angry today!  Does that make me less of a fan?

yeah, fuck off!!! Wink
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:18:54 »

Sorry for being angry that my team are sinking to L2 without a fight.

That's a bit harsh I think. No lack of effort or ideas, we just aren't good enough. Certainly sounds like they battled hard today, and we definitely did against Franchise. Alright a few games we've been a bit lax but generally since Wilson has come in I don't think you can question the effort of the whole team, and it's certainly really fucking harsh to label all the players under that blanket as some have worked their bollocks off week in week out.

I do think we'll go down, mainly because even when we play well we just don't get the rub of the green and things go against us. However, it's not mathematically certain and won't be for a while. Other teams around us have started winning, but others above them are starting to lose... IF we can play like we do against the better sides every week, against the likes of Southend, Hereford etc, we will pick wins up.
Panda Paws

« Reply #144 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:19:17 »

This week was always going to be tough! 4 points from the next week is a must as we go into this run against teams around us, Yeovil and Northampton look like they're doing their best to get relegated
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:21:02 »

yeah, fuck off!!! Wink

Instead of being angry lets start a ruck!  Bring it on!

Fight Fight Fight!

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:21:52 »

I have resigned to the fact we are down mainly so when we stay up Ill be ecstatic. 15 players are able to leave at the end of the season so as long as we can stay up, we can fix it next season under DW! Keep the faith!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:22:20 »

Instead of being angry lets start a ruck!  Bring it on!

Fight Fight Fight!

Cheesy

nah thats too loud and proud...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:22:30 »

This week was always going to be tough! 4 points from the next week is a must as we go into this run against teams around us, Yeovil and Northampton look like they're doing their best to get relegated

I'd say 6 points is a must from 2 home games

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 17:22:51 »

I still think that 6 points are a must from the next 2, 4 points from the next 2 after that!  Unlikely I know, but in my eyes it's a simple as that now!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: