Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Y'all be up late.  (Read 4164 times)
flammableBen

« on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:09:24 »

Late night threads don't seem to be as good as they used to. But might as well give one ago.

There's a fair few of you about this evening. I didn't realise it was so late.

What you all be up to?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:10:33 »

i just watched 2 hours of the mighty boosh live on youtube. now im going sleepy. night xx

Things get better but they never get good
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:13:45 »

Christmas Shopping,im determined not to go to a shop this year.

So far ive got a Wii dance mat with High School Musical thingy,a Dublo Combine Harvester and a In the Night Garden Play Doh thingy.

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:22:02 »

In the Night Garden is fucking ace. It is the CBeebies thing yeah? Chilled out, easy to watch, yet strangely creepy, all at the same time. Masterful.

i just watched 2 hours of the mighty boosh live on youtube. now im going sleepy. night xx

I went to see the new live Boosh show about a month ago in Brizzle. Was pretty good. More music and random character playing about and less mad surreal story than the last one, but still good fun. I understand why people don't like The Mighty Boosh but I love the bizarre surrealism of the whole thing. It's like a pantomime for adults. Sometimes it misses the comedy mark a bit, but when it gets it right it's awesome.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:24:24 »

im watching charlie brookers screenwipe. im constantly amazed at how i am starting to sound like him day by day.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:26:25 »

I watched that yesterday morning,think I fell asleep before the end though.Think i'll write an award winning comedy it sounds quite easy.

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:37:11 »

Charlie Brooker is ace. He's sort of my idol. The writer one last night was really interesting. I'm going to start posting loads of sketch scripts to the BBC in the hope of getting a job.

The way he cuts in observations is ace, the bit in the first episode of the new series when C4 news (actually might have been BBC, can't remember) did their opening bit with loads of drama about the Brand-Ross thing and then cuts to the "also" genocide in congo (or wherever, that's really bad) was awesome and chilling at the same time.

There hasn't been a classic on the level of the "news special" screen wipe last series though. That was ace, especially the mini-documentary done by Adam Curtis. I think he's doing a new spin-off show called News Wipe starting early next year. Sweet.

The first time Charlie Brooker was on Have I Hot News For You, Ian Hislop came out and said after that he was the most intelligent person ever to have been on it. As I said before, he's sort of my idol.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:48:15 »

tim key came to my club last week and i tried to chat up his older sister Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:49:20 »

Niiiiiccccce
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:52:06 »

Is he a Brighton bum boy then. He looks pretty scary. I like his Charlie Brooker poems, although it takes me a second listen to understand what the fuck he's on about.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 01:58:57 »

dont think he is, didnt say to him "youre the shit bit on screenwipe"

if he is anything like his sister hes well endowed.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 02:10:11 »

by the way, cracking match on setanta 2 at the moment copalibetadores internacional v estudiantes, gone to extra time, argies v brazil. cracking atmosphere.
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 02:13:21 »

i got thrown out of the union for abusing the dance-off judges. we (cricket club) clearly owned it.
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 02:27:00 »

Uni sports teams are almost always complete knobheads.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 02:29:45 »

uni sports teams =  public school tosspots. good work dave, would hate for you to turn away from being a complete fucking cuntflap Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: