Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Y'all be up late.  (Read 4163 times)
DMR

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:14:18 »

dream on sunshine. if she was a football team shes real madrid to your oxford.

but she's bound to have lapsed over the years? maybe derby county to my oxford, at best.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:16:50 »

last i heard she was modeling, katiecant remember her surname, she runs a publishing company in west kensington. randomly bumped into her a year ago on the tube. lived behind the high street in a fuck off big house.
DMR

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:19:14 »

That could be my mother, bar the modelling/name/publishing lark.

What's this about a 9am exam?
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:22:09 »

is your mother 32?

thought you had an exam at 9am
DMR

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:24:42 »

Nah she's about 43 I think.

I do. MCQ though, a bonus indeed.

Are we still friends? xxx Here I was looking at old stuff on here the other day you were meant to be my mentor with Oevil Red looking after Walrus. What's on there then? Can I inherit your club?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:26:49 »

Aww I missed stuff.

/
W56196272
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:26:59 »

Nah she's about 43 I think.

I do. MCQ though, a bonus indeed.

Are we still friends? xxx Here I was looking at old stuff on here the other day you were meant to be my mentor with Oevil Red looking after Walrus. What's on there then? Can I inherit your club?

ive quoted that so you cant fucking delete it. no. fuck off you queer and go to bed.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:28:07 »

why did you qoute it? its not embarrasing or owt?

/
W56196272
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:31:48 »

he has been deleting stuff, dave is a little drunk and emotional, hes tired and its been a long day. half an hour ago he was having a pop at my old man Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:33:52 »

I've got no idea what you're on about either.

The not-that-good argument doesn't stack up thoug, purely based on down here, the first XI cricketers would walk into any county side, the first XI footballers would walk into any League 2 (maybe 1 side) and I'm the "worst golfer" in our team and I play off 5.

What makes you think the first XI footballers would walk into any League 2 (maybe 1 side)? Does your uni have a team in the football structure like Team Bath? Or are they above that for some reasons?
DMR

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:34:29 »

At least I had enough about me to delete it, however yes I'm quite smashed and reacting badly to the abuse I've taken for merely getting chucked out of my own effing union. FWIW our dance routine was killer and we got robbed.

I never had a pop at Mex Snr he's lush (and I used those exact words)
DMR

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:36:11 »

What makes you think the first XI footballers would walk into any League 2 (maybe 1 side)? Does your uni have a team in the football structure like Team Bath? Or are they above that for some reasons?

Dunno, they're good though.
flammableBen

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:48:32 »

At least I had enough about me to delete it, however yes I'm quite smashed and reacting badly to the abuse I've taken for merely getting chucked out of my own effing union. FWIW our dance routine was killer and we got robbed.

I never had a pop at Mex Snr he's lush (and I used those exact words)

It's easy to start uni and desperately want to make friends. But don't get so defensive about your sports clubs just because your a member. Find proper friends who you share interests with, other than twatting a ball about. Once you reach the next year you'll realise that you hate all the sports cunts enough to make the new ones eat pet food or do something else stupid.

I guess what I'm getting at is that don't fall into the trap of defining your uni life by your membership of a team. A group of people that all you have in common with are a sport, some drinking games, and some bollocks initiation, is not a reason to feel connected to people. I saw a few people (who eventually up as mates) fall into that trap.

Playing the same sport, and because of that, going on the same nights out, isn't a reason to be mates with people. You'll only end up being miserable and grasping to the "team spirit" thing because it's all you've got .
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 03:49:52 »

Night.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 09:53:45 »

the lacrosse team is quite heavy from what i've seen

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: