Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Huddersfield Matchday Thread  (Read 25830 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:22:24 »

I find that shocking also that someone would say that about anyone let alone one of our own.

We've all heard the usual "break his legs" / "kick him in the balls" to the oppostition when their down with tongue firmly in cheek but that is way to far.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:24:51 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Was Akishodi injured hence subs?

I wondered that. I mean I know he's no Thierry Henry but he looked laboured when he came on and his movement was, erm, minimal
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:27:32 »

Quote from: "pauld"

I wondered that. I mean I know he's no Thierry Henry but he looked laboured when he came on and his movement was, erm, minimal

it was purely a time wastine sub....

Roberts waste the ball, all the fucking time....last thing MM wanted was to bring on Roberts and have him give the ball away in midfield and for them to score. Only place for him was upfront out the way.

So it had to be like for like....so he made Moses go wide left.....then took him off.

Dont think it was anything to do with Moses fitness, talent, movement or fitness
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:28:50 »

Why do I feel like we lost today?

they were shite and we were all over them, that's genuinely the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen. We'll have to pull something out of the bag for the next couple of games with no Paynter and Peacock.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:29:21 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Diplomat
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:31:25 »

Quote from: "axs"
Why do I feel like we lost today?

they were shite and we were all over them, that's genuinely the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen. We'll have to pull something out of the bag for the next couple of games with no Paynter and Peacock.

I feel like we won and we did  Cool
dell boy

« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:32:34 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
It can't be coincidence that McNamee has his best game when paired up with a progressive, attacking fullback?
Yes
STFCBIKER

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:38:56 »

Quote from: "STFCBIKER"
First home i'm missing so hopefully a boring 1-0 win Cheesy

Bollocks :x
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:40:31 »

First home i'm missing so hopefully a boring 1-0 win Cheesy

Bollocks :x

Serves you right for being a pessimistic cunt  Wink  Tongue
STFCBIKER

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:41:35 »

and choosing to play bloody darts over football.
deltaincline

« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:42:33 »

Ref was a total cunt tonight. He got both Paynter's and Peacocks sending offs right I thought but he did fuck all for us when the udders tackles went flying in. No surprise to see the Orange jacket stewards piling on to the pitch to protect the cunt after the match had finished. What's the collective for that many cunts being seen on a football pitch as the same time?

Smith did well with a couple of blinding saves towards the end but I agree that his handling was fucking dodgy at times as he played pat-a-cake with simple enough catches. Most of his dodgy kicking came when he was put under pressure with a back pass though. That pitch was fucking all over the place as the game went on and I could see the ball bobbling like fuck as he went to kick it several times so i'm not going to be too harsh on him. He needs to get a fucking grip though or Brez will get back in.
Minge was class, as was Allen, who is definately way fucking better than Michael Pook and deserves an extended run in the side now. Only a dip in form or confidence should keep him out, and I'd be taking a long, long look at the expiry date on his contract if I were Malpas.

McNamee tore them a new arsehole in the first half and provided some quality service for once. He tired and faded 2nd half but he'd done the damage by then anyway. The finishing of Paynter and Easton couldn't be faulted. Just waiting for Coxy to get firing on all cylinders now..

I know everyone was shitting themselves thinking that we'd collapse after the second sending off and the penalty conversion, but we didn't just give in, which is a huge fucking credit to the lads as they kept at it 100% all night. They fought like fuck for the win and Malpas deserves credit for the speed and effectiveness of his substitutions and for the way he quickly adapted to the sending offs.

Oh, and Moses was injured I think. Why the fuck else would he clap the crowd as he walked off, having been subbed as a sub??
lebowski

« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:44:11 »

Do you have to use so many cuss words?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:46:54 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"
What's the collective for that many cunts being seen on a football pitch as the same time?

I believe it is 'a gash of cunts'.

If not it should be.
deltaincline

« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 23:54:39 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
Do you have to use so many cuss words?

Oh yes
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 00:03:31 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"

Oh, and Moses was injured I think. Why the fuck else would he clap the crowd as he walked off, having been subbed as a sub??

to waste as much time as possible.....
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: