Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Huddersfield Matchday Thread  (Read 25317 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 14:18:49 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Quote from: "janaage"
Moses wasn't injured, just unfit, he was blowing out of his arse within 5 mins of being on the pitch.  Funniest sub ever!

SERIOUSLY? I thought he may of been ill or something???
oh my life Im bloody fitter than him!  Shocked  - he was bent over our of breath after like 2 seconds

If that's true he'd be on the first train back to Watford if I was the manager.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 14:20:14 »

is he on loan or purchased?? I was on holiday when that lot arrived
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 14:21:36 »

Loan until end of the season however Im starting to think thats a bit long now!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 14:29:03 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Quote from: "Colin Todd"
Is there an issue with the goalkeeping coach? (ie not being very good?)

Neither keeper is playing especially well of late :|

No, the keepers just look nervous after long spells out

And in one case getting booed when his name's read out  :roll:

I think we should have "We love you Smithy (even if you're a bit flappy sometimes)" banners at the next game
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 14:48:43 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "Colin Todd"
Is there an issue with the goalkeeping coach? (ie not being very good?)

Neither keeper is playing especially well of late :|

No, the keepers just look nervous after long spells out

And in one case getting booed when his name's read out  :roll:

I think we should have "We love you Smithy (even if you're a bit flappy sometimes)" banners at the next game

I'm going to boo brezovan to show my support for Phil. Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #305 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 16:17:36 »

I don't think we should give players false praise for playing poorly
neville w

« Reply #306 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 16:57:21 »

I don't think we should give players false praise for playing poorly

I don't think we should over estimate their ability because they're not playing
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 17:09:07 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Moses wasn't injured, just unfit, he was blowing out of his arse within 5 mins of being on the pitch.  Funniest sub ever!

SERIOUSLY? I thought he may of been ill or something???
oh my life Im bloody fitter than him!  Shocked  - he was bent over our of breath after like 2 seconds

If that's true he'd be on the first train back to Watford if I was the manager.

He was just unfit, not injured at all, send him straight back i say!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 17:19:24 »

Smithy made some decent saves-especially from the free kick first half but was at fault for the second goal through indecision..Jack Smith was fucking great I thought -his distribution is better than any of our other defenders,always plays it to feet very rarely wastes a ball.Comminges showed what a versatile player he is with another decent performance.Craig Easton is not getting enough credit today in my opinion -MOM for me and not just because of his goals.Macnamee a close second-fucking exciting player and needs a long run in the side.We scored great goals last night through excellent approach play.The first penalty was almost laughable -the Ref couldn't have seen anything from where he was standing and the lino gave a corner.Ashikodi looked lazy and the prospect of him staying til the end of the season doesn't thrill me at all-Sturrock is better. Chris Allen looks a far different player than the skinny kid who played against Brighton-pretty impressive.And leave Malpas alone-he's doing ok by me-what do people expect?The only gripe for me is the preference for Smithy over Brez,everything else Im pretty happy with.Still a decent game til the ref decided to take centre stage.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 17:52:21 »

I loved it last night!

First class entertainment, from the good performance in the 1st half, the shite ref, the backs to the wall job when down to 9 men, the works!

It obviously helped that we got the points as well Wink

Smiffy in goal made some great saves and should be applauded and encouraged, not slagged off.

Ifil still looks a bit dodgy, but he's a crowd favourite so can do no wrong.........

Thought the teams formation and tactics were perfect at the start of the game, well done Malpas.

I seriously hope he goes on to be successful here, especially after the shit he's been given so soon into his tenure.

Will be a tough task at Orient next Tues, with Peacs and Paynter out, but whatever the result I won't be getting on MMs back, he derserves to start next season with HIS players playing His way (If it doesn't work out, we can all abuse him next September  Cheesy

It's All Good..............
JPC82

« Reply #310 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 17:56:54 »

Moses has a metal plate in his leg from when he broke it, and after he went in for the tackle that got him booked the plate was giving him some trouble.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 17:59:28 »

own stupid fault then.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #312 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 17:59:37 »

I thought Ifil made some good tackles and got the ball away when needed. Stop slagging him off and start encouraging him Hertha  Wink
JPC82

« Reply #313 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 18:00:06 »

and also regarding Phil Smith, yeah he was superb last season but at the moment he simply isnt as good as Brez, u cant pick someone because how good he was a year ago, like some on u post the usual 'you forgetting how good he was last season' thats irrelivent, if Malpas dropped Brez cos of 1 mistake at Forest then Smith should be dropped for the mistake before Paynter got sent off and the 2 goals at Oldham.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 18:05:20 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
and also regarding Phil Smith, yeah he was superb last season but at the moment he simply isnt as good as Brez, u cant pick someone because how good he was a year ago, like some on u post the usual 'you forgetting how good he was last season' thats irrelivent, if Malpas dropped Brez cos of 1 mistake at Forest then Smith should be dropped for the mistake before Paynter got sent off and the 2 goals at Oldham.

The point is that Brez hasn't been that good himself this season.

Smith has made some mistakes, which get highlighted. He's also pulled of some great saves, which get ignored by the hoardes of Brez bum boys.

Brezovan makes mistakes and they're overlooked.

Booing a player because he's not who you'd pick is pathetic and moronic and people who do this are grade A cunts.

(Just my personal opinion like........)

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: