Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Huddersfield Matchday Thread  (Read 25313 times)
JPC82

« Reply #315 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 18:09:17 »

id never boo Phil Smith, hes a good keeper but imo Brezovan is alot better, and i think the majority of fans would have Brez, altho yeah we have 2 good keepers.
farmer geoff

« Reply #316 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 21:35:15 »

i was walking past the huddersfield fans after the game waiting for their coach and they reckon they were robbed??? WTF!!!! dont know what game they were watching, maybe he lost his wallet
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #317 on: Wednesday, March 5, 2008, 21:44:06 »

They should have been able to take a point from that game, but they were so shit they couldn't.

They only robbed themselves. Good backs to the wall performance from our lads. All worked their bollocks off except the amazing (time) waster Moses Ashikodi
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Thursday, March 6, 2008, 07:45:59 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "janaage"
Moses wasn't injured, just unfit, he was blowing out of his arse within 5 mins of being on the pitch.  Funniest sub ever!

Moses has a metal plate in his leg from when he broke it, and after he went in for the tackle that got him booked the plate was giving him some trouble.

fuck me as a pro footballer then that could be a bit of a problem for the lad.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Thursday, March 6, 2008, 07:50:06 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Moses wasn't injured, just unfit, he was blowing out of his arse within 5 mins of being on the pitch.  Funniest sub ever!

Moses has a metal plate in his leg from when he broke it, and after he went in for the tackle that got him booked the plate was giving him some trouble.

fuck me as a pro footballer then that could be a bit of a problem for the lad.

I bet airport security screw with him every time he leaves the country.

Also, he apparently scored 2 in the stiffs yesterday - 4 in 3 games. Me thinks it ain't hurting that bad!

Edit (2) - team from Yesterday-

Peter Brezovan; Jack Winter, Sean Morrison, Ady Williams, Andy Nicholas; Christian Roberts, Kurt Hammond, Sofiene Zaaboub, Callum Kennedy; Blair Sturrock, Moses Ashikodi

Quite a strong reserve line up really.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Thursday, March 6, 2008, 19:35:12 »

I cant be bothered going back through the thread but has anyone noticed on the OS highlights the commentator said it was ifils challenge for the penalty when it was blatantly minge, even said ifil on the report on Teamtalk.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: