Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ratings vs barnet  (Read 5013 times)
DMR

« on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:02:52 »

brez - shite. kicking poor, handling poor - he dropped a routine cross onto a strikers foot, and i could have saved that bloody shot that went in, had no pace on it at all - 3

minges - thought he was good in the second half, seems to have a great understand with JPM, defensively wnt AWOL a bit though - 6

aljofree - this guy is as ned flanders would say "a panicky pete," lashes at everything and it was good to see vincent give him some verbals in the first half for not communicating - 4

ifil - worst performance of the season, what a soft goal - 5

vincent - the best i've seen him play at full back. vocal too, should be the skipper- 7

jpm - i still think he's lazy but a couple of killer passes, which i suppose is what he's all about. his first touch is disgraceful though - 6

peacock - defensively... solid. progressively... fucking terrible. similar to sturrock, in that he works his nuts off but is a bit shite - 4

easton - a proper battler, probably either him or vincent for motm - 7

zaboub - i'll refrain from passing comment as i'd really go off on one - 1

sturrock - see peacock really, still got his goal which he certainly deserved over paynter - 5

paynter - gash - 4

byrne/williams - of it's abundantly clear things aren't working change it ffs! left it too late to bring roberts on seeing as zaboub was having the proverbial 'mare.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:08:04 »

Oh do one, Out of Zaboub and JPM, Zaboub was far the better player, JPM did not seem interested at all untill maybe the last 15 minutes when him and ming played some nice passes, Zaboub did well today bar the odd poor touch, but then look at minges passing today
lebowski

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:44:50 »

some of the comments after each player are the most wide-of-the-mark things i have ever seen on this forum.

and that is really saying something.

give yourself a clap.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:48:42 »

It's only opinion  Cool
lebowski

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:50:15 »

to be fair, at least you went further than "shite" "shite" "shite"...
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 18:56:58 »

i tried to, to be brutally honest that would rather sum up what i made of it today.
being sober at football is shit, and i can't even blame any rash comments on drink either.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:18:39 »

fuck me even the adver get it nearer the mark.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:24:37 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
Oh do one, Out of Zaboub and JPM, Zaboub was far the better player, JPM did not seem interested at all untill maybe the last 15 minutes when him and ming played some nice passes, Zaboub did well today bar the odd poor touch, but then look at minges passing today

comminges' passing seems to be all or nothing, some absolute shite and then a sublime ball into the box.
glos_robin

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:27:20 »

Quote from: "DMR"
brez - shite. kicking poor, handling poor - he dropped a routine cross onto a strikers foot, and i could have saved that bloody shot that went in, had no pace on it at all - 3

minges - thought he was good in the second half, seems to have a great understand with JPM, defensively wnt AWOL a bit though - 6

aljofree - this guy is as ned flanders would say "a panicky pete," lashes at everything and it was good to see vincent give him some verbals in the first half for not communicating - 4
ifil - worst performance of the season, what a soft goal - 5

vincent - the best i've seen him play at full back. vocal too, should be the skipper- 7

jpm - i still think he's lazy but a couple of killer passes, which i suppose is what he's all about. his first touch is disgraceful though - 6

peacock - defensively... solid. progressively... fucking terrible. similar to sturrock, in that he works his nuts off but is a bit shite - 4

easton - a proper battler, probably either him or vincent for motm - 7

zaboub - i'll refrain from passing comment as i'd really go off on one - 1

sturrock - see peacock really, still got his goal which he certainly deserved over paynter - 5

paynter - gash - 4

byrne/williams - of it's abundantly clear things aren't working change it ffs! left it too late to bring roberts on seeing as zaboub was having the proverbial 'mare.

Guessing you didn't actually go then ...

Brez's handling is shit for dropping one catch which he got at the second attempt is it.......I would like see you save their goal I don't think any pro keeper would yet alone a supporter.
What makes me laugh though is JPM as one of your better performers today when he did absolutely nothing today.
As for Peacock he ran his socks off as usual and did his job but without any options upfront today things got bogged down in midfield.

What today did prove is that it is a good job Williams & Byrne won't be getting the job permanently it appears.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:34:50 »

brez - 5 - didn't really have a lot to do, but his positioning was doubtful for their goal

comminguess - 7 - probably our best player. got forward well and solid defensivly

aljofree - 5 - tries to do too much. his partnership with ifil isn't the greatest, and didn't have his best game today

ifil - 5 - worst game of the season

vincenté - 6 -  got forward well, but gave the ball away quite frequently. looked steady defensively

Mcgovern - 6 - did ok. didnt get too much of the ball, but some good balls in mixed with some gash, ie his first touch that went out for a goal kick

easton - 6 - i didn't think either center mid did brilliant today. they looked lost at times, and if we were serios about sitting back on the lead they were playing far too far up the pitch. did ok with the ball though

peacock - 6 - a lá easton

zaboob - 3 - feck off. "oh non, i hav lost zee ball, quick grab moi leg and roll on la floor" his crossing was woefull today, didn't track back, lost the ball to easily, never beat the defender.

paynter - 5 - his confidence looked shattered. really should of scored that header in the first half

sturrock - 6 - did good today, ran around and caused trouble. again though, missed an easy chance. unlucky to be taken off though

Things get better but they never get good
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:49:24 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"

Guessing you didn't actually go then ...

Brez's handling is shit for dropping one catch which he got at the second attempt is it.......I would like see you save their goal I don't think any pro keeper would yet alone a supporter.
What makes me laugh though is JPM as one of your better performers today when he did absolutely nothing today.
As for Peacock he ran his socks off as usual and did his job but without any options upfront today things got bogged down in midfield.

What today did prove is that it is a good job Williams & Byrne won't be getting the job permanently it appears.

You've hilighted what I said about Peacock and rehashed it in another way so not sure what you mean there.

Sorry but a keeper of Brez's standard should not get beaten near-post side unless the striker has absolutely battered it.

Oh and presumably you didn't go either. Unless JPM's absolutely nothing takes into account a bloody excellent through ball that made our goal, a quality pass that meant we scored from that attack. Just like the ones Sofi put in... oh wait...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:32:56 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
some of the comments after each player are the most wide-of-the-mark things i have ever seen on this forum.

and that is really saying something.

give yourself a clap.

Agreed, Dave I will buy you beer in the future if being sober sees the game like that

sonic youth

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:35:28 »

here's a shock dave...i disagree  Cheesy

Brezovan - solid, couldn't see the goal properly from the Town End but he was his reliable self 7

Comminges - decent defensively, good going forward, created the goal with another excellent piece of play 6

Ifil - nothing needs to be said, does it? 7

Aljofree - as above, solid as ever. 7
(really disagree about "panicky pete", he's got a clever footballing brain and knows when to get rid of it and when he's got time to use the ball properly)

Vincent - never been a fan but I can't deny his importance to the side, absolutely fantastic and great to see him bomb forward so much 8

McGovern - needs to take on players more often, seems reluctant to run at players sometimes and can be lazy and lacklustre but significantly contributed to the goal 6

Easton - incredible workrate and engine but didn't get into the game as much today 6

Peacock - it's difficult to think he was ever a forward, gives 100% and wins the ball in midfield 7

Zaaboub - I don't get it? I thought he worked hard and provided some good passes and crosses today, quite inconsistent over the 90 minutes(ish) but don't think he deserves the stick he gets. 6

Paynter - how did he score a hattrick? I can't recall a single chance all game 5

Sturrock - at least he tries... 5

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:46:38 »

agree with nearly everything sonic said except about zaboob.and no player deserves anything higher than a 7 imo
fatbury

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:49:45 »

Easton Sturrock Paynter McGovern were nothing short of pathetic ... playing with 4 men down makes it difficult

Pook has to start next time!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: