Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ratings vs barnet  (Read 5002 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:51:51 »

easton pathetic?er no!for someone who raves about pook,have a word fella.easton does everything pook does and more, week in week out.
and mogovern although not putting his foot in enough and lacking a bit of effort, created our goal with a pin point pass to comminges.
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:52:40 »

vincent was superb though, never seen him play like that

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:53:36 »

Quote from: "SY"
vincent was superb though, never seen him play like that

he was equally good if not better vs swansea imo.did have a very decent game today mind
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:56:39 »

he did well today, but he has played better. gave the ball away a little to frequently

Things get better but they never get good
mattboyslim

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:57:13 »

Vincent only just got forward later in the game, there was times when Zaboub got slated, but I'm sure if nicho had been playing he'd bomb on and give sofi the option.  Vincent is a better overall player and defender, but probably due to his 'veteran' status he can't generally overlap as much as nicho does.  That said when he gets forward Vincent looks handy, and had as good a game as anyone today.

As for Easton, quiet by his standards, but his best games are when you ahrdly notice him, unspectacular but does all teh important jobs well, allowing others to do the fancy stuff.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:58:13 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
he did well today, but he has played better. gave the ball away a little to frequently

and this is where zaboob can take some blame.wasn't an outlet often enough.therefor forced vincent to take other options.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:09:27 »

FFS, Lay off sofi and sturrock, yes they are fustrating at times, and i understand why people dont rate them but when they have a a good game why cant people give it recognition, instead of "he's shit, so whatever he does today he's still gonna be shit.

Sturrock scored our goal today FFS, and zaaboub, for the person who says he didint beat a defender today, were you even watching?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:10:53 »

jp really annoyed me. he seems to enjoy making runs behind opposing players. not in any way where the ball could end up with him. so many times a game i see him hiding behind an impossible angle that it's becoming embarrassing

zaboub also massively annoys me. the first two things he did at bournemouth were to get two good whiped balls into the box without trying to get to the byline. why can he not mix it up a bit and not walk down into a blind alley where he's got no option or run up to cross it.

why why why?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:23:14 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
FFS, Lay off sofi and sturrock, yes they are fustrating at times, and i understand why people dont rate them but when they have a a good game why cant people give it recognition, instead of "he's shit, so whatever he does today he's still gonna be shit.

Sturrock scored our goal today FFS, and zaaboub, for the person who says he didint beat a defender today, were you even watching?

i really dont understand how anyone can say zaboub had a good game today. couldn't cross, couldn't beat his man, didn't track back and hid away from getting the ball at times

sonic youth

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:25:07 »

but he did beat his man, cross and tracked back
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:28:44 »

but he did beat his man

once or twice. more often than not he just ran into him and fell down clutching his leg trying to get a free kick

cross

he did, but none of them were any good. our best crosser today was probably vincent

tracked back

i'll admit he may well od done that bit for the most part, it was just one moment stuck in my mind when he just stood there as their right back ran past him, leaving vincent against two men

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:30:18 »

Vincent is a centre back and not a left back
glos_robin

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:38:25 »

Didn't Zaaboub also put in 2 great crosses from free kicks which we should of scored from and was denied a goal by a great save from their keeper. If our strikers had managed to convert those crosses and their keeper hadn't pulled off that save would people still slag him off for playing his part in 3 goals......... I some how doubt it.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:42:31 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Vincent is a centre back and not a left back

his last two performances say otherwise.
i think he's decent in either postion
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 21:47:31 »

I don't think Vincent was special today. He was our best defender, but we need to assess what we want from our full backs because the styles of Vincent and the Minge are so different it causes a massive imbalance in our team.

HOOF!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: