Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blair Sturrock  (Read 6418 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:04:15 »

Any cunt who was booing Sturrock deserves to have their head smashed in with a baseball bat.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:04:37 »

Sorry, I nearly forgot.

FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:24:40 »

his departure was greated with ironic cheers and boos.
i thought he was pretty poo today but he does his best.
no worse than alot of em today.
heard a few bellends booing pook when team sheet called out.
i've said it before and i'll say it again.we have a high proportion of absolute pricks following stfc
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:27:57 »

i now deliberately cheer pook and sturrock when their names are called out to try and counteract the pricks out there.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:31:07 »

Quote from: "axs"
i now deliberately cheer pook and sturrock when their names are called out to try and counteract the pricks out there.

I was doing that with Zaboub and Sturrock today.
glos_robin

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:32:06 »

How did he miss that chance at the start of the second half though from about 2 yards out, most people were already celebrating.

I didn't boo him or anything like that but lets be honest he's not good enough and anyone of us would have been able to finish the chance he scored from today. We just aren't good enough up front and obviously it aint Sturrocks fault as he does his best but running around alot but that isn't the prerequisite to being a good striker.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:33:21 »

Zaaboub is awful though. He really gets on my fucking nerves. He gets worse game by game. Was dreadful today. Didn't hear Sturrock boos but i was half asleep as i said in the other thread. I thought Sturrock was OK today but nothing special.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:33:48 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
How did he miss that chance at the start of the second half though from about 2 yards out, most people were already celebrating.

I didn't boo him or anything like that but lets be honest he's not good enough and anyone of us would have been able to finish the chance he scored from today. We just aren't good enough up front and obviously it aint Sturrocks fault as he does his best but running around alot but that isn't the prerequisite to being a good striker.

spot on
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:33:59 »

i'm not saying he's a good player, just that i won't boo him when he is coming on to play - it's hardly going to inspire him is it?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:49:34 »

Zaaboub winds me up because we all know he is a good player when he can be bothered. I don't know what motivates him, I noticed him and Byrne had a gay hug at when Zaaboub went off this time soapy tit wank. I wouldnt boo Zaaboub though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 19:51:05 »

I wouldn't boo anyone Gazz as you rightly say. I don't rate Zaaboub at all. He was great until he got his 18 month contract. He's been average ever since sadly.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:23:40 »

The good thing about Boobie is everyone shouts Boob, which drowns out the moron's booing.

Sturrock booing was stupid, yes anyone could have scored that goal, but the fact is he was a better player than Paynter on the day. He's almost an anti-Paynter: not really classy, but tries hard.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:23:59 »

The problem is that we have a high percentage of morons at games.

The bloke behind me must have said 'get him fucking off' towards no less than 6 players!

People have got every right to slate players, but booing your own players during a game is the mark of a cunt.

It's All Good..............
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:26:28 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "glos_robin"

spot on

Also agree. By his own standards he did alright. Trouble is his standard is is shit

Paynter is just as bad
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 20:36:11 »

Paynter needs a new strike partner more than Fatbury needs a shag...

Sturrock is a credit the way he has carried on, fair play but league two standard.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: