Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: pair of pricks abusing people for not protesting today  (Read 6735 times)

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:45:41 »

i fucking hope you read this forum because if i didn't have my children with me today you would have been laid out.
calling people wankers as they walk out of the ground for going home.
the verbal exchange you got from me is fuck all compared to if i see you cunts again.
cards are marked.
 bloke in 40s and chavvy son(i presume)in fake burberry hat.wankers!

i wont be going to football for the forseable future.our board and alot of fans are shit and i've had enough.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:46:17 »

so why were you just walking away at the end then?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:48:00 »

Emotions are running high - we're about to lose our club and to be fair the majority of Swindon fans are doing their best to appear not to give a shit. Perhaps we don't deserve a club.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:48:43 »

because my 7 year old daughter was cold and i was minding a friends child who was waiting to pick him up.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:53:29 »

I admit I was surprised at people being abused forget the song "if you dont give a shit fuck off home" or something which was pretty bad taste to all those elderly people and kids and all that walking home.
Uncle Albert

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:54:21 »

i got verbal abuse cos of swearing in Kingswood few weeks ago from some 70 yr old. I mean, no offence but as i pointed out to him it was a fucking footy match then he got up and grabbed my face... prick. would have laid him out if he was 30 yrs younger. If you want an easy quiet life, fuck off to the Arkells stand.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:54:49 »

Come to Spurs on the 19th Arriba? Wink

I saw that,which means I saw you Shocked .If im honest I think they were out of order but feeling are running high and all that.

/
W56196272
Panda Paws

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:56:08 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
I admit I was surprised at people being abused forget the song "if you dont give a shit fuck off home" or something which was pretty bad taste to all those elderly people and kids and all that walking home.

I thought that was aimed towards the board to begin with, but was out of order to our own fans, not everyone can hang around in the cold to protest, like already has been said.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:58:26 »

to be fair, people obviously have their reason (like arriba has just explained) but so many people just not giving a toss is disgusting.

Do people not realise we wont have a club soon?

I left with about 5 minutes left and alot of people had already gone and all the chav idiots in the Kingswood corner were there chanting swindon till i die and loyal supporters.

Where were they after the game eh? no where to be fucking seen.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 18:59:37 »

Some guy had a go at me for Protesting saying "well the board aren't going to sell for nothing" I thought crawl back into your hole....
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 19:00:03 »

Quote from: "DV"
to be fair, people obviously have their reason (like arriba has just explained) but so many people just not giving a toss is disgusting.

Do people not realise we wont have a club soon?

I left with about 5 minutes left and alot of people had already gone and all the chav idiots in the Kingswood corner were there chanting swindon till i die and loyal supporters.

Where were they after the game eh? no where to be fucking seen.

Tbf though protesting at this stage wasn't going to change anything. That's why i didn't bother. Fair play to those that did though.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 19:00:47 »

so abusing fellow fans who turned up to watch their team is excusable?
protest is a right to take part in or not.doesn't make a fan better than another.and i was their post cheltenham and post tranmere.and would have done today if it wasn't due to HAVING to go
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 19:04:19 »

I thought it was awful, our own fans abusing each other! If you want to protest fair enough and if you don't think i think fair enough, i don't like this view that people who aren't joining in the protests are completly oblivious to what is going on in the boardroom. Everyone is entitled to express their feelings how they want, but it doesn't mean that we all have to do it exactly the same in a form of protest.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 19:08:44 »

i'd say almost everybody there today cares or why would they attend games?
people shouldn't have to explain why they do or dont protest!
all those pricks did today was isolate people.i aint seen either of em before but fucking hope to again.i doubt they were the only ones giving it out too
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 19:25:10 »

WESTERN DAILY PRESS - Almost 1,000 fed-up Swindon supporters protested long and loud after the game calling for boardroom changes and for the proposed takeover of the club to be pushed through as soon as possible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: