Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: pair of pricks abusing people for not protesting today  (Read 6740 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 23:25:53 »

You stink shorty Cool

/
W56196272
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 23:32:48 »

I'm tired  Sad
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 23:34:06 »

No excuse

/
W56196272
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 23:36:12 »

Quote from: "Uncle Albert"
i got verbal abuse cos of swearing in Kingswood few weeks ago from some 70 yr old. I mean, no offence but as i pointed out to him it was a fucking footy match then he got up and grabbed my face... prick. would have laid him out if he was 30 yrs younger. If you want an easy quiet life, fuck off to the Arkells stand.
Cheesy  I rememeber that.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 05:14:34 »

i think arriba is a cunt and he should have forced his kids to storm the boardroom.
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 08:53:46 »

A couple of things:

Protest - I went to see what was going on but had to drive to London straight after the game so couldn't stay long.  People do have reasons for not standing outside all night shouting at people.  

"Fan apathy" - I just think some people will always stick their heads in the sand, whatever club you look at.  And the people who do demonstrate and make their feelings heard eventually have the fight drained out of them.  It gets to the stage where you feel it just isn't going to make a difference anyway so why waste your energy, time and money - especially this close to Christmas - on getting angry?  

Going to the game yesterday was my worst experience at the CG since Franchise when we got relegated.  In fact, it was even worse as things are so much more serious.  

I'd like to say I'd keep going until the bitter end, but paying £15 a pop to stand and feel like crap for 90 minutes, get angry about the board and come home and feel depressed for the rest of the evening just isn't worth it for me.  I've just bought a house and things are tight so spending money on things I don't enjoy has to stop.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:19:41 »

I didn't go yesterday as Im not going now till takeover is sorted but sounds like emotions were definitely running high.

I think its a disgrace town fans abusing each other for not protesting.  Although I would have protested myself I certainly wouldnt expect everyone to have the same view, nor make a child stand there in the freezing cold amidst an array of bad language.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:25:38 »

What a fractured fan base we have.  Next week, hopefully, the rebuilding job starts.
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:32:18 »

I think I've only been once since Leeds, I just can't be bothered with it. I get too wound up- our team is shit, the management duo are shit, the board are robbing cunts and half our fans are morons too.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:45:27 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
I didn't go yesterday as Im not going now till takeover is sorted but sounds like emotions were definitely running high.

I think its a disgrace town fans abusing each other for not protesting.

Same as Lady....I think its a disgace that some fans actually went.

I was surprised that it really was quite easy.....first home game I've missed since Parkin's debut.

I thought  as 3:00 approached I'd crack.....but a combo of things to do, monster hangover,  one of my sons coming around for a heart to heart, made it ever so easy.

Even with a new set up....I think we're in a relegation battle.
Spud

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:51:24 »

If i miss a game im usually pissed off but yesterday when 3pm came along i was surprisingly not bothered at missing it at all.

So if nobody from here were the one's abusing Arriba and his kid then why the fuck has he asked for his account to be deleted?
flammableBen

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:55:05 »

Because he's a bit mental.
Spud

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 11:55:33 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Because he's a bit mental.

Ahhh that could be it.  Cool
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 12:10:16 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "STFCLady"

I think its a disgrace town fans abusing each other for not protesting.

Same as Lady....I think its a disgace that some fans actually went.

I was surprised that it really was quite easy.....first home game I've missed since Parkin's debut.

I thought  as 3:00 approached I'd crack.....but a combo of things to do, monster hangover,  one of my sons coming around for a heart to heart, made it ever so easy.

Even with a new set up....I think we're in a relegation battle.

I found it remarkably easy not to go either.  Didnt even bother with the radio as that fed up with it all.  Horrible how this situation has this effect on people though as I'm pretty sure theres loads more who are also fed up and had enough.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, December 16, 2007, 12:11:31 »

Arriba seemed like an alright bloke. I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.

Has anyone seen 'Give Us An S' in recent times or know him? He seems to have disappeared too.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: